Ruined family reunion because my parents fought with my grandmother about why I don't want to be married

>ruined family reunion because my parents fought with my grandmother about why I don't want to be married
>she doesn't understand it's because my uncle, her son, raped me four times as a child

Attached: 07b4716d62de7ec9b5dc48de41504286.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Be my damaged girlfriend

No, be mine! I'll take care of you

I don't want to be with anyone. Intimacy scares me.

I wasn't asking you, I was telling you. I'll never love you anyways I would just keep you around to feel less lonely.

Fuck... that sucks op
I hope you find some comfort soon
*headpats*

Attached: 83f1916fc5a14652deec36ee6ed112d1c8b69c81c322478c583a258dbcf7fd01.jpg (1030x1020, 136K)

You should kill him, it's only fair.

Thats pretty sad hope it gets better robot

this. consider it a fair courtesy to rid of him, if not put your grandmother in a compromising decision that forces her to admit that her son is a rapist and deserves to die and that she would be no better than him if she continues to deny it

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x204, 1.1M)

He's in jail so if I wanted to kill him I don't think I would be able to

Call your grandmother out on her bullshit. Blame her for everything if she tries anything.

i would've raped you too desu, bet you liked it anyway :)

Then what do you plan on doing with your life? Do you just plan on staying in a dark room and wallowing in misery for the rest of your life?

My situation is obviously less intense than yours, but my grandma's brother (so my grand-uncle) molested me when I was six. For years my grandma didn't believe it. Then she tried to claim she knew it would happen, advised my mom against letting me around him, and tried to blame my mom for it.
Having a shitty grandma is an odd experience that not a lot of people would understand.

Other people are overrated. You can be just fine all on your own.

I mean, it's worked for me.

Attached: bunny.jpg (500x375, 37K)

You can at least console yourself that justice was served, then.

>letting yourself be raped

Attached: 1516720806830.jpg (500x333, 27K)

im sorry to hear that girl. I remember seeing on tv where 2 sisters, i believe they mightve been twins, were both molested as a child. One became an addict and killed herself in her 30s while the other became an inventor/buisness owner and a millionaire by designing some kinda ergonomic womens stockings or some shit. These kind of things make or break a person. dont let it break you.

So your grandmother ruined it then. If you live in the Midwest I'd be willing to rape and beat/kill him for you just give me his info

As much as this sucks you're gonna have to get over it eventually. My best friend was raped and repeatedly molested last year and she's making progress on recovery every week. See a counselor, it really helps. Good luck and godspeed.

Please teach me how to gain the respect of women

Be willing to beat/kill other men. It seems pretty obvious.

>my uncle, her son, raped me four times as a child
that's horrible, how are you planning on getting revenge, or do you see another way of recovering from this ?

>omg everyone look at me I was raped as a child give me the attention I deserve
get btfo by your uncle, roastie

I bet you wanted every bit of the dick he was giving you, whore.

Fuck off and take it to crystal cafe or some lonely cuck for free sympathy points you attention whore.

I was sexually abused as a child too. I'm sorry that the world is this way.

Beat it, your ungrateful kind have no place here.

I was feeling so alone and suicidal before I read this. I just am glad I read this even though it made me sad because it made me realize I'm not alone. Men really are monsters.

Thats hot, can I have your contact info for reasons

Talk with a doctor.

Greentext plox decribing what your uncle did in detail

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

that's horrible, did you do something about it ? How did you cope with it ? how does it make you feel today ?
not op

you are on the wrong site, You need to find your way back to redfsg where betas will agree with everything you say

then try the other option if killing him is impossible. it shouldn't be hard to manipulate her into feeling like shit and forcing her into a corner like that.

make it so that it seems like she was the one who caused it in the first place by implicating subtle hints like "if you took better care of your son, he wouldn't have done that" or "are you defending him because you were involved all those years ago?". use your bad position to your advantage and annihilate her security around your parents, OP.

Attached: 1509386754201.png (540x643, 355K)

>Intimacy scares me.
you know you have a reason but avoid saying this exact phrase because it sounds buzzword-y and people are going to think you're just saying that. intimacy scares us all here, its nothing special.

you should do your best to just forget about it, certainly don't tell everyone on Jow Forums. i understand if you need someone to complain to or something but Jow Forums just isn't a good place for that, especially if you're a femoid. surely you knew this?

Attached: lainglitch.jpg (480x699, 49K)

don't listen to these other retards, femanon

follow my advice and force your grandmother to understand and if that doesn't work, then use what you can to convince your parents to alienate her if she's too stubborn that her son raping you isn't a good reason not to get married

Attached: 1529300337994.jpg (400x450, 29K)

THIS IS THE FEMBOT POLICE. EVERYTHING IS OKAY. NO ROBOT INCEL SCUM WILL TOUCH YOU. YOU ARE SAFE AND SOUND

Attached: 46.png (459x503, 128K)

Just let if fucking out then. Let them know it and seek therapy now. Donr suffer anymore.