Why are some many epople against the Fresco meme?can an r9k expert please give a full and proper explanation?

Why are some many epople against the Fresco meme?can an r9k expert please give a full and proper explanation?

It's no different to any of the other shit generated on This board and I've been here since 2014. It's fun and adaptive. It also has merge potential to others (wagie, neet, Boomer dad)

Attached: 1534334834629.png (651x481, 120K)

It's a shitty forced meme.

Mainly because it is a shitty and forced meme. It is an awful recolor of Pepe that is horrible to look at because it looks like was done by an infant. Oh and it has no intrinsic value other than Look This Frog is Bad At Work hahahahahahahahahaha so funny and randumb!

It's just a Pepe recolor.

>Forced meme

Not good enough faggot. Saying forced meme over and over again

All r9k memes are stupid though

Because most of r9k are neets and fresco is a inherently wagecuck based meme.

I love fresco thought, a happy worker is a hard worker.

Attached: 1533356399982.png (304x243, 20K)

I hide all OPs with this terrible meme in it. I just wanted to let you know. Don't bother replying, I'm hiding this thread after I'm done.

Good man.embrace the meme

he would have been better in 2014 when classics like flaming leonardo and teehee were all the rage

It's way too derivative of The Mask.

Attached: just_another_the_mask_picture_by_lolinondoda-d580bo7.png (900x900, 208K)

Fuck off I don't believe you

Attached: 1521921210215.png (1280x1122, 189K)

This. I would hate to actually support capitalism. If the meme was that he's a good worker but under the surface he's about to break from the stress and knows that none of it is sustainable or fair for the worker then it's would be a meme I could support

Fresco will never be canon

Attached: 37B032DE-DF8B-4A8F-82E4-1B1C9ECB8B1E.png (600x655, 561K)

It's forced. Forced memes are ducking annoying

Only low IQ knuckledraggers are saying they hate fresco
I think it's a beautiful example of today's corporate work culture and a real raw state of what stress does to the frail hard worker
I'm literally fresco

Literally the only reason is because he's a lazy pepe recolor. If he was a new drawn character with the same content he has now, he would be amazing

>I'm literally fresco

Same.
I was a proud NEET before.

Fpbp. Good memes arise naturally

Attached: 1518044584578.png (485x443, 24K)

only those who worked at least once in their lives get to understand it so neets and underage obviously can't relate kek

Smug Wojak is great, but he was created with [s4s].

fresxco is a chilled organic meme. if u dont like it u are literally a faggot who should go back to 9gag

really garish meme but i can relate to the meme anyways

It's backlash from underagefags, college kids, NEETs and happy normies who aren't in a position to understand the meme.

>Why are some many epople against the Fresco meme?can an r9k expert please give a full and proper explanation?
Only a few contrarian autists are against it, and that's just because they don't want anyone to enjoy anything.
The rest either like it or are ambivalent.

Samefag
Also

>Mainly because it is a shitty and forced meme.
Being forced a bad thing for a meme. It's actually more appropriate for Fresco, since everything about him is meant to be forced. If you think it's shitty, that's your prerogative, but I disagree.

>It is an awful recolor of Pepe that is horrible to look at because it looks like was done by an infant.
You just described apu, not Freco, and Apu is great.

>Oh and it has no intrinsic value other than Look This Frog is Bad At Work
You've lost the plot.
It's, "oh, look at this frog, obviously he's suffering inside but is forcing a smile while he trudges through his meaningless wagecuck existence.

>hahahahahahahahahaha so funny and randumb!
Fresco is neither random nor is "randumb" inherently dismissive of surreal comedy.
"Randumb" is a state insult for scene girls who acted inane and obnoxious ten years ago.

Attached: fresco can be a bad boy.png (320x240, 6K)

excellent post.

Also only fake oldfags call it forced, as well as the extremely autismo

Attached: 991534327850845.png (1367x1080, 510K)

I dunno it was created out of nowhere. Pepe or Wojak or whatever have usually some sort of background. But Fresco literally comes out of nowhere, it lacks soul.

>it lacks soul
that's the point

Attached: Uh oh, FrEscO stared into the abyss but hes staying positive!.jpg (719x555, 83K)

This. Sometimes people are just stupid to understand

as a wagecuck i love any and all memes related to wagecucking

fresco included

Attached: 1532284626692.png (458x446, 206K)