Letter thread. Write something to someone, get it all off your chest

Letter thread. Write something to someone, get it all off your chest.

Previous thread

Attached: 1534019198017.jpg (3706x2470, 1.1M)

This letter is for mom

Dear mom
thanks

Dear ____
I miss you more than I will ever be able to describe. Please. Please talk to me.
Love, _____

letters are gay

Dear F,
I want to beat your head into a pulp I want to slash my wrists and just fucking end it

Reminder that the people who usually respond to your post are larping, trolling and just want to fuck with you.

Kathy.
have a good day. you deserve to relax

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x368, 33K)

Whatever, crazy.

What the fuck did F do to you??

i saw what you wrote. and i dont know what to do now.

I like how you think little puppet

Come for me I'll be waiting

Attached: 1449526884861.png (217x225, 22K)

You just keep disappointing me

Hey S
I didn't know that your music group was performing near Me, or that you made that post to begin with

There's no need to worry,

Who is this for user?

Dear A

I'm gonna keep posting in these threads if you dont mind. I had a dream about the time you led me around that hipster clothing store by the hand. It was nice.

From G

Attached: 1534062781850.jpg (1250x908, 67K)

for the girl that i always think about when i see a picture of lisa.

Do you have a gf or bf now? If that's what's going on then just tell me. Please don't do it this way. You owe me nothing but will you talk to me about it? I'll always care. You can block me too if it's easier for you.

s/d:

I'm sorry for how things went. I did like you, and I think you're a likable person, I just genuinely can't handle talking to people. I had fun with you and I still think about you quite a bit more than I should, I think about what your input would be on certain things and wish I could show you when I see certain things. This is just how I am. I wonder if you browse these letter threads?

A

I'm not them but I relate to this deeply
But I guess it's not personable to talk about your relationship, I think everyone owes a explanation, but maybe it's not common sense

We broke up. Why are you constantly trying to communicate with my friends and get them to like you? You are pathetic.

You reap what you sow.
If it feels unfulfilling and empty, then that is what I'm intended to do.
Yeah yeah, An eye for an eye makes the world go blind, but lets be honest, you let this happen and I'm not turning over a new cheek.

I'm assuming this is about me?
Any details user?

I honestly don't mean to cause trouble, it's like being close proximity irl, there's no choice, I don't go looking for your friends on purpose

how does the person disappoint you user?

I desperately want to meet you again

d

I'm going to pretend this is for me from someone I want it to be from because the names fit.

A,
Are you mad at me for contacting you you know where? I'm sorry for having done that (twice by now) but I miss you like crazy. You know that.

I don't give a shit. I love being like this.

ryan
i love you
a

Wonder if you do miss me, C.
Probably does not matter. It is all or nothing.

Maybe thats what he intended

Dear Roze (RandyTaylor69)

Do you know how painful and hurtful it is to love someone who doesn't even know your existence?

...i do.

hey. i feel embarrassed and nervous writing this out- -and maybe im making a huge mistake doing so, i dunno. but i want to talk to you tonight. maybe i need to, even. i dont know how often you check these threads, but i hope you see this one, and maybe you might want to talk, too. please think about it.

-carrot

Attached: 7842D1C1-A74E-4971-A1B7-F17F4B5B2017.gif (250x300, 4K)

I wrote a poem three years ago about what I finally did today.
I know I will still struggle. I know this won't make the painful thoughts go away.
But it's a start. It's a new beginning.
I think I can be clean again.
I think I can be mine again.

An open letter to the cesspool that is this fucking website:

Neck yourself.

Dear Albert,
As a result of the events that occured during the events of 10th of August of this year, i wish to inform you that you are a cunt. For a second i thought i was in Auschwitz, then i got home and Andy called me, showing me a vid of you and your friends beat up 2 jews for nothing. I mean, good for you, but they were tourists. Plus, everyone has seen your face when you hit them. Kek, you fag, i'm sending it on national TV, good luck!

Love, D

Dear A

Even tho I said I didn't love you anymore when you found out I had a crush on you, when I see your face it gives me the butterflies and I still wonder if someone deep down inside still has a crush on you. I don't know whether to like you or not

K

You make no sense. Why even take the time to type such rubbish out?

I'M LONELY. OH I AM SO LONELY.

I don't think he misses me, it's a nice thought though.

M,

I hope you start hating me so it won't hurt you when I kill myself.

Initials?please and thankyou ty

Well, since were pretending who is sending letters, heres one from him just now

Dear you:
I do miss you. But I cant say it, and Im sorry. I genuinely hope youre doing okay and your life only flourishes in my absence. Please stop and smell the roses, for me. You will love again. Its okay to take your time.

Yours,

My love for you is unconditional.

Dear H,
I'm stuck loving who you were years ago, I wish I had the courage to write to you just to know who you are now... I hope you still think of me from time to time,
I deeply love you,
Sincerely,
Me

>My love for you is unconditional.
saying stuff like that is dangerous lets them feel like they can do w/e and be forgiven even if that is what you would do its only going to hurt you

Attached: 1532870168477.jpg (641x530, 41K)

I will not forgive you for that.

I still love you A.

fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia fuck you alicia

Sometimes you are just beyond caring, since the worst already is the given case.

>Sometimes you are just beyond caring, since the worst already is the given case.
Yes, everyone feels like that when in love but what im saying is don't be saying it

Dear T,F and even you A.
Had I had to predict what was going to happen just som weeks ago. I would never have thought you could put me in such a state of misery. I truly thought i was getting better, maybe i was. It was all so good, and i really believed we could have it stay this way.
I'm so pained, now it all slips through my hands. I can't trust you to empathize. You probably don't care. I should have tried harder i know, then maybe you would care. I didn't.
I will only get so many chances at a healthy life, and i know i could have build it for myself right there. But I amso weak, so fucking powerless.
The years passed by so fast, and as usual, I was a weakling.
I'm sorry i wasn't able to be who i needed to be to hold us together.
I'm sorry i always have to be like this.
Sorry for you, and for myself.
- S(V)

Yeh fuck you too.

I think I need this too. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.

You're a literal fucking autist, matt. Stop acting like you're smart. Muh HRA and Asbergers

i love you, please

Intending... not intended. What's hilarious is you likely aren't even responding to the person you think you are.

>What's hilarious is you likely aren't even responding to the person you think you are.
That's the best part about these threads.

P.S., where my TN anons at? I just saw there was one in the last letter thread.

Dear C,

What are you doing to me?

Absolutely nothing you haven't done to me already, silly.

I want to
Fuck you in the

Dear,

There are no words in this dimensional plane that can perfectly encapsulate how much you mean to me. You really are a one of a kind person and are a blessing everywhere you go. Everyone can see it since you throw everyone off their balance with your effervescent prescence. Your beauty is incomparable, and thats not even considering your looks. Your kind heart and dagger sharp wit is only second to how talented and graceful you can be, if you want too. Your beauty is why women purchase makeup in the first place. Dont let any of these thots or despots bring you down. I love you with all my heart and soul and im counting down the days till i can be with you again.

With love,

SKULL! Skull fuck.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
I need an initial now

J
Walking and talking with you helps a lot. Speaking my thoughts out loud makes them more real.

K
It's just a small thought in my mind now, but were you really honest with your words? I really wish that you would've said honestly if you thought that there was something wrong with me. The situation was a bit weird in general, why even give me chance and hope if you had someone else in mind?

N
Sorry for my minor misjudgment about you.

M
God fucking damnit. 3 years. I need to man the fuck up and just confess to you.

Dear Gymanon

It was a lovely time talking with you yesterday! I'm usually a very quiet lurker on the board, but I've got to pop in for a chat that good. I'd really enjoy banter like that more often to be honest, hard to find somebody with a power level, wits, and humor. Hope to run into you again, because those kinds of keks I had yesterday are what keep me smiling and laughing constantly.

Sincerely, and still smiling,
S

Fuck my thoughts, fuck my feelings, fuck my creativity, fuck my friends, all I can trust is my body and my body is all I need

B, not sure how often you read these if you even do read them but you have been on my mind a lot lately. I am not sure if it is cause I miss you or am just curious about you but I hope this year has been a good one for you... Much love.

L,
Fuck you, cunt.

A

It has been shit... Just like the past 3 years or so.

If it's really you then text me

Hey Ava, i'm madly in love with you, i know you see me as a best friend or whatever, but i hope someday we can become more than that
-R

Dear K,

I wish you'd let me in. You're an enigma and it doesn't make you look mysterious and cool, it makes you unapproachable and aloof and someone I don't want to be around.

-K

Im doing this for your own good. You might hate me now but you will thank me when im long gone.

People don't always have the choice to let others in. No-one is to blame, the conditions have to be right. And sometimes you have to meet people on their level to draw them out.

fuck you aiden

I've seriously screwed things up for myself on multiple fronts, and constantly brainstorm ways to fix my shitty self induced situation while never managing to muster the strength to follow through. Most have no idea what i'm going through, and if they do, they act like it isn't happening to feel better about themselves so I appreciate knowing you're in my corner no matter what. Thank you, mom. I love you

What are you going through user?

Who is this letter from? orig

I wish a nigga would. Period.

Attached: 1533114347295.png (736x1104, 841K)

Why do you keep bringing up Ryan Cassidy? I always thought he seemed nice and I was very surprised when he sent me a message on Facebook the summer after graduation, but I didn't even say a single word to him all throughout jr. high and high school. I only think he messaged me because I had lost a lot of weight.

You're so desperate it's embarrassing.

I'm not embarrassed about it, so good thing I have you to feel embarrassed for me.

I hated it when she left me. It was incredibly painful. Our relationship seemed perfect, we never fought, always hung out and we're super supportive of each other. It hurt when she broke up with me but it hurt worse when school started again. She said we could be friends but she wouldn't even look at me. I understand that love dies and everybody leaves you but she ignored me even though I didn't do anything to her. We're both normies and extroverts and both have a bunch of friends and hobbies so we both had support behind us but no matter how hard I tried. Every day every day for a year broke my heart.

I am A and also love Ryan. Too bad things will never pan out.

Aw man I hope this is a troll

Your friends are already my friends? and we were in the same online community?

Its no big deal

i dont care what anyone says about r9k. this place has the power to create bonds.

I am in a very similar situation with an M. Strange world.

Why is everyday the shade grey. No motivation nor aspiration but told dying isn't an option. Why have connections when you feel you a a black hole destroying and draining the things around you.

jeeeeeezus
dont say shit if you're not going to follow through just keep your fucking mouth shut

I'm lost without you. I want your love back so bad. The grief I feel is just so heartbreaking. I miss you.

A
I look at our pics and it breaks my heart to know we will never be together. I wish we had a chance...
Love and hope, A.

Dear Megan

I think it's weird that the only way we had sex was by grinding against each other fully clothed (and yet both of us were able to cum from it). I was scared of the vagina back then but I really wish we had fucked properly. You formed my taste in women, which is terrible because girls like you are a real rarity. Either come back or show me where the super short chubby girls are all at please.

J

Attached: nmesh.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

Dear Ben,
I'm sorry I got shitfaced and threw up and you had to clean it up

but that was a few years ago, can we be friends again?

Dear Hannah
I'm going to get my mace and break every bone in your body before I rape you and let you bleed to death

I really love you, its true, but at some points I don't know how to feel about how nonchalant you are with relationship.I have made mistakes, and not kept my word and that might be might fault then, but yet I'm still hurt. Regardless I hope one day when I tell you I will do something, you will believe it. Good night honey.

What do you mean by "not kept my word"?

Who the hell is Megan? Do you mean Nygaard?

Stop using my siblings' names in your disgusting scenarios