We can all agree that Jow Forums is a Rei board right?

We can all agree that Jow Forums is a Rei board right?
>introverted
>has difficulty expressing her feelings
>cute and short haired
>literally a robot/artificial human
>unconditional motherly love towards Shinji, letting him choose the fate of normalfags in EoE
>alternative is a satcy red haired bitch who treats Shinji like trash all the time

Attached: 566a1ee2bab152142f2f28418117df005aa6cf94_hq.jpg (800x600, 81K)

I don't get the Asuka VS Rei thing. Asuka is clearly an experiment into making a 2D girl shitty by giving her the personality and behavior of a roastie. Why any robot would like her is beyond me. Rei is the only option.

>implying this isn't a asuka board full of bitter broken men with issues they only create for themselves
>my sick is small and I have a skin condition, I'm such an artificial human
Shitty rei fags can go die

Both the girls from NGE are for beta. Rei is for incels who want a passive, sentient sex doll, where as the red head bitch (I forget her name) is for dweebs with no self confidence who want the girl to do all the heavy lifting in the relationship

>Asuka
>Doing all the work in the relationship

Kek, have you even watched NGE? Shinji is basically her slave, she does fuck all and gets mad at him because he's better than her at Eva with no training.

rei is literally the worst fuckin girl in existence of japanese animation, prove me wrong

you can't

Here is proof as requested

Attached: Indisputable.png (1443x655, 91K)

>literally didn't post an argument because he knows Rei is objectively best girl
Lmaoing at Asukafags

Except asuka is a prodigy and can actually perform material work. Her personality I've found is more like a chad than a powerthot. She feels that if she lets her perception as an independent and capable person fade, nobody will like her, which tends happens to men when they show vulnerability, especially to a woman.

She is perceived by everyone in the series as a banshee who is always loudly complaining. Only she perceives her angry roast persona as independence and strength, and is quite insecure about it to the point she has a breakdown.

Rei
>autistic
>not even fully human
>devoid of emotion
>no personality of her own, just does what she's told
>autistic
>does not care about anyone seeing her naked, meaning she's unpure
>has no intelligible motive for her actions
>autistic
>only liked by dweebs because she fits the manic pixie dream girl archetype

Asuka
>confident on the outside, sensitive and fragile on the inside
>knows what she wants
>highly driven
>respects herself
>very intelligent
>real human bean
>not autistic

rei fags btfo

Asuka just needs a good slap and a hard dicking. Rei is a soulless mommy daughter sister clone. Robots just want Rei to have a cum receptacle that wouldn't object.

Rei
>not autistic, just conditioned and medicated from birth to behave like she does
>implying fucking an angel is bad
>false
>false
>see first point
>again, conditioned this way, she doesn't see this in a sexual way and is thus even purer
>false
>see first point
>Rei
>manic pixie girl

You're the autistic retard here, I see.

Asuka
>puts on angry roastie mask but is actually autistic and mentally ill
>wants only one thing and is worse than someone who had literally zero training at it, again very autistic
>driven but out of a desire to prove herself to others, pathetic
>sure as fuck doesn't respect herself, self-loathes almost as much as Shinji
>has high IQ but fails at anything else
>roast
>autistic

Asukafags btfo

Rei is a Schizoid. Asuka is Borderline. Both are robot material but there's probably more Reis here.

I'm full on Schizoid but Asuka is best girl.

Attached: 1329583195363.jpg (1442x1614, 992K)

>no actual arguments, just repeats "false" and "no asuka is autistic" over and over

lmao nice arguing reifag, really shows what kind of people are drawn to this garbage girl

Attached: 1533225325284.png (621x702, 56K)

If you had actually watched the show with something resembling attention to detail, you would see I'm right, Asukafag.

Attached: Brain.jpg (675x745, 48K)

>rei
>angel
really user?

Attached: 1527742778336.jpg (720x900, 197K)

>We can all agree that Jow Forums is a Rei board right?
Yes Rei best girl and always will be

Checking in for Rei is best girl. I actually never understood the Asuka attraction. If you wanted an angry bitch, you could have just lived a real life you failed normie.

yeah you're right about rei having been conditioned to be autistic but that doesn't make her any less autistic

Attached: 1533224553948.jpg (763x771, 60K)

This whole discussion is rendered pointless by the fact that best girl Ramiel exists.

Attached: Ramiel.jpg (500x486, 22K)

Wow, so basically Rei is a robot like us and Asuka an angry roast beef?
Also, she doesn't care about being naked because she's too pure to think about it sexually, Asuka on the other hand wants to fuck an old dude

Attached: 51efeababd08ad2a8fc57a1a1e17c620--rei-ayanami-pixiv.jpg (684x900, 90K)

You're right, but Asuka achieved an even more explosive level of autism without any fancy conditioning.

Attached: Brain.png (474x711, 113K)

>not choosing misato
shit taste

>Misato, there's yogurt on the floor again!

>Choosing the actual roastie

Out of my board norman

>rei is a robot like us
you say it like thats a good thing lmao, i'd hate to be with anyone who's even remotely as autistic as i am

asuka definitely had her own issues, but i'd rather deal with those than with reis inability to act like an actual, normally functioning human bean in any given situation

Attached: 1533584335845.png (817x443, 34K)

Where does the "rei has no personality meme" even come from? Do people actually just take Asuka's word for it instead of actually watching the show?

Attached: [CBM]_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_-_14_-_Seele,_Throne_of_Souls_[720p]_[67F58BE3].mkv-00_13_21-2018-07-2 (960x720, 833K)

>wanting anything to do with normal human beings
>wanting to deal with a BPD roast's bullshit
>not wanting to teach the perfect waifu (Rei) to break through the conditioning

Attached: BrainletWar.png (518x740, 442K)

What is the appeal of NGE
From what I've seen it's an experiment on how to make the most depressing shit possible

>having a savior complex

>mistaking 3deep5u bullshit for personality

Attached: 1534240510216.png (826x609, 80K)

It's a reflection of the flaws of humanity instead of an escape from it like so many other shows like it

>accuses others of having savior complex
>said in previous post that he wants to deal with angry roastie's self-inflicted bullshit

Attached: BrainletLimit.png (586x578, 37K)

You really should have to watch NGE before being allowed to post on this website

i didn't say i wanted to deal with asukas bullshit, i said i rather deal with her bullshit than reis because asukas bullshit would be way easier to overcome

Attached: 1534094459193.jpg (213x237, 9K)

>she doesn't like the colour red
>2deep4u
OK user

>wanting to deal with roastie
>instead of dealing with perfect pure girl

I'm running out of brainlet images

Attached: Brainlet.png (7000x6318, 91K)

>not liking a colour
>personality
ok reifag

How is being strangulation obsessed suicidal damaged goods easier to overcome than being al little boring?

What sort of definition of personality are you going with here? I'm pretty sure you need a personality to have tastes and preferences

Attached: glasses.png (704x480, 393K)

When i first watched eva I related to her having to take meds and It was the first time I've seen characters be so human.

Rei

Attached: Evangelion_Anime_EVA_WALLPAPER_eval0607_Rei Ayanami.jpg (700x525, 35K)

She's pretty much a God. She wasn't actually disposable at all which is why they had so many cloned bodys for her

>wanting to deal with a girl with less personality and general knowledge of the world than an internet chatbot
>instead of dealing with some low self esteem and daddy issues

i'm out too, since you've posted some from my collection

>identity issues so big she doesn't know whether she's human or not and which side she's on
>a little boring
yeah ok

personality is made up by a wide variety of one's experiences, opinions, taste on things
rei has pretty much none of that, especially not experiences and opinions

>identity issues so big she doesn't know whether she's human or not and which side she's on
>no personality
uhhhhhhhhh
>doesn't like red
>no opinions
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

Why anyone is attracted to Rei is beyond me. She barely talks, shows little emotion, etc.

>She's pretty much a God. She wasn't actually disposable at all which is why they had so many cloned bodys for her
Clones are what made her disposable

Is being reserved really too much for amerisharts to handle?

>wanting to deal with damaged goods like a norman
>instead of showing pure girl the wonders of the world and having her calm and gentle demeanor to comfort you

Attached: Flop.png (645x729, 27K)

>he's still trying to pass not liking a colour as personality

>he still hasn't got rid of his saviour complex

>he fell for normalfag's jew propaganda
Literally nothing wrong with a little 'tism in your waifu, doesn't make Asuka a better person

Attached: latest.png (487x383, 228K)

Her bodies are disposable but they're just clones. There's no way Nerv would have went through the trouble of cloning somebody that was actually disposable like Asuka for instance

>a little
rei is hugely autistic and not even the fun kind of autistic, talking to her would be about as interesting as watching paint dry

>"talking" to Asuka is just hearing her scream louder and louder

I wonder who's more autistic, someone who doesn't reply or someone who doesn't even let you talk.

The colour thing is just an example because everything else is 2deep4u apparently you nitwit. Having a preference by definition means she has a personality. You can argue that it is small but she has her own thoughts and opinions.

>he'd rather be forced to talk about Asuka's new shoes for four hours than discuss philosophy with Rei.

>he thinks someone needs to be "fun" to love them
Yeah, have "fun" while treated like trash by a nazi german roastie, user

>Her bodies are disposable but they're just clones. There's no way Nerv would have went through the trouble of cloning somebody that was actually disposable like Asuka for instance
Ok clearly the anime was 2deep for me i just looked it up they used the clones for the "dummy plugs" for testing stuff thanks user

>being enough of a pussy to let asuka dominate you
grow some balls faggots, i bet you identify with shinji too

also
>he thinks rei has any idea about actual philosophy and not just 3deep "who am i" bullshit

Attached: 1534345257445.png (645x614, 83K)

>Her bodies are disposable but they're just clones. There's no way Nerv would have went through the trouble of cloning somebody that was actually disposable like Asuka for instance
Sorry i looked into it and i was right she was replace with a clone 3 times and the reason for it his because of lilths soul is attached to the dna or some shit

yes you brainlet that means she's not disposable. The clones are like giving her body armor.

Yes I do Identify with Shinji, yes I don't have any balls and yes Asuka would dominate me in fashion I would not be happy with. Is that all you wanted to hear? None of that stops Rei from having a personality, and a pleasant one at that

OK fucktard then by that logic just her memories are disposable and the reason that gendo valued her is because she had his wifes dna.

Dumb thread. Both girls are great in different ways and deserve our love.

What's wrong with autistic girls. Unlike men autism lends itself to females quite well.

name ONE (1) pleasant thing about reis """personality""" that isn't a variation of "she doesn't talk very much"

interacting with rei would be like interacting with a feral child

But you only get to pick one girl user

Attached: 1531523240297.gif (700x328, 1.84M)

She's valued because she's literally lilith and is fundamental to the HIP. The clones are not Rei they are just replacement parts for her.

Attached: [CBM]_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_-_23_-_Tears_[720p]_[7B7BA511].mkv-00_19_54-2018-08-15-19h36m49s989.pn (960x720, 593K)

>She is emotional stunned
>Puts other before herself
>tell shinji what he needed to hear
>she saw the shinji was having issues with his father and invited him to dinner with them
>it was really cute when she opened up
Asuka would be a good wiafu if the series didn't play out like it did I had feels for both of them but in the end rei is the one i would like to get to know.

Asukafags make me physically sick

>he clones are not Rei they are just replacement parts for her.
what do they replace?

Because she lost her memories when she got replace.

yeah i guess rei could be called selfless, but that's heavily tied to her having identity issues so i'm not sure if that's entirely good

go cry about it like you always do

Difference is that Rei is likeable.

They replace her fragile human body. She's still just as much Rei when she's in a cloned body as Shinji was still Shinji when he didn't have any body at all. Anyway she didn't lose her memory it's just extremely fuzzy after her full body transplant.

she's caring

you are right it's not good and that is why I grew to like her more then asuka, I wanted to be able to help her and with out the context of the story I would prob pick asuka because she is more fun.

>They replace her fragile human body. She's still just as much Rei when she's in a cloned body as Shinji was still Shinji when he didn't have any body at all. Anyway she didn't lose her memory it's just extremely fuzzy after her full body transplant.
ok so her body was disposable or maybe replaceable would be a better word and the soul is the only thing that is brought to the new one I don't remember them referencing transplanting or even implying it.

that's a respectable opinion for a reifag

Both are trash. Penpen > Rei and that other whore

The patrician choice is Misato, because she's human and therefor has a soul, but also is not a bitch like Asuka.

They transplanted her soul from the remains of her old body to the new one, which is the only part of a person that actually matters if you're someone that believes on souls. I don't know what else you'd call it other than a full body transplant. Yes her body can technically be replaced but even then she's treated as less disposable than the vast majority of Nerv personel including Asuka Misato ect. People seem to forget her self sacrifice was against orders. The full body transplant thing was only for emergencies which is why it only happened twice ever.

Attached: [CBM]_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_-_23_-_Tears_[720p]_[7B7BA511].mkv-00_18_39-2018-08-15-20h11m42s288.pn (960x720, 651K)

/////>if you're someone that believes on souls
within the series souls where a legit thing so it counts.