If you have an aquiline nose your life is pretty much over

If you have an aquiline nose your life is pretty much over

you will be discriminated against in the corporate world, no potential romantic partners will EVER want to be seen with you, everyone will hate you

you look like an antagonist in a video game or anime

Attached: Aquiline-Nose-Profile.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1006644
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video game antagonists are cool, tho.

Attached: 1277494483158.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

i like girls with those noses mostly because im sick of looking at fake plastic surgery noses

aquiline nose makes you look like a brute
it makes you look like an ape

in EVERY case, anyone with an aquiline nose would look more attractive with a straight one

Attached: nose-job-260nw-366791876.jpg (402x280, 23K)

haha what a funny and awesome picture, this isn't a roll post so please dont ban me haha

this is stupid logic
you might as well just say "I like dating ugly girls because its what's on the inside that matters" or some gay shit

Attached: Aquiline-Nose-Giving-To-The-Appearance-Of-Being-Curved-Or-Slightly-Bent.jpg (640x640, 46K)

so this board complains about makeup being false advertising yet it's ok if a girl gets plastic surgery to get a fake bullshit nose? you think your kids are going to have that fake bullshit nose too you dumb ass?

>Video game antagonists are cool, tho.
I am talking about the ugly ones

Attached: Shape-Of-Your-Nose-Reveals-About-Your-Personality.png (800x420, 416K)

How many girls get rhinoplasties you inbred retard?

I am saying that if you are born with a bent ugly ass nose it's basically game over for you

I didn't say anything about plastic surgery

Attached: rit_mar1_plf0_nh44_hmb.jpg (197x304, 21K)

do you have any clue how popular rhinoplasties are you retard?

However, Maurice Fishberg in Jews, Race and Environment (1911) cites widely different statistics to deny that the aquiline nose (or "hook nose")[10] is characteristic of Jews, but rather to show that this type of nose occurs in all peoples of the world.[11] The supposed science of physiognomy, popular during the Victorian era, made the "prominent" nose a marker of Aryanness: "the shape of the nose and the cheeks indicated, like the forehead's angle, the subject's social status and level of intelligence. A Roman nose was superior to a snub nose in its suggestion of firmness and power, and heavy jaws revealed a latent sensuality and coarseness"

Pic: Tom Cruise

Attached: 0EA60654-18FC-49AC-AE2B-3926CDE415C6.jpg (630x843, 78K)

You sound like a retard. Are you a Tucker or a Jamal?

>do you have any clue how popular rhinoplasties are you retard?
not very

>not having a manly roman nose
straight nose is for plebs and women, and don't even get me started on pointy ones

Attached: 14..jpg (300x400, 28K)

>not very
lmao. if a girl has a straight nose there's a good chance she got a nose job, they don't cost a lot of money

pic related is a Chad nose. You need a pronounced nose bridge to make it

Attached: Henry+Cavill+Man+Steel+Premieres+Australia+VpLgoL-ABAyl.jpg (396x594, 22K)

pic related is you on the right

Attached: h3392DC46.jpg (401x271, 25K)

if you are Chad, a roman nose makes you look even more manly

Attached: f5b524224d96bc47f5b174a187565a02--nasi-david-james-gandy.jpg (735x716, 66K)

nice noselet cope
go ahead and ruin your manliness with a rhinoplasty, I bet you don't lift either and masturbate to cuck shit while drinking soya milk

tell me about all the things you've smelled recently

Attached: elhombre-mas-narizon-del-mundo-se-enoja_imagenGrande.jpg (490x368, 11K)

these are jewish noses
jewish=/=roman
gandy can even pull off a bit of a beak
bump at nose bridge + turned forward at tip = god tier
I'm a lookism expert btw, if you have a nose like cavill/opry/gandy you will most likely stay at the same looks level or even degrade after a rhinoplasty, so it's a waste of money. There's probably other factors that need surgery, not your nose

rolloroorororo

>I'm a lookism expert btw
t. you

keep defending your shit nose incel lmao

Attached: 1.jpg (306x483, 20K)

reroll because i don't have fb

Aquiline nose is the most manly. The aquiline nose is an adapdation to cold climates, and as such it is a signifier of the more evolved human type.
People with snub noses are: less intelligent, more prone to substance abuse and violence, shorter on average.

fug eh i'll try but i need a good dress

Fellas, are girls with roman noses ugly?

that's an upturned pig nose
you have no clue what you are talking about, maybe read up on aesthetics a bit
on men, roman/greek noses are better than straight ones

>Im a lookism expert guys

Attached: FEB82305-6B51-433C-8DE4-C4262AD6F492.png (960x644, 259K)

no, i like it just fine

Good fucking kikes

>Fellas, are girls with roman noses ugly?
Yes
Get a rhinoplasty they aren't expensive according to the guy above

A couple of years ago in Denmark, there was an unusual case where a 15 year old beat a stranger to death for no reason. He then took pictures of the mangled corpse and sent them to his friends.
An interesting thing is seen if we look at the nose types of the victim and the perpetrator. The victim has a tall, aquiline nose, a music teacher in life, he was an intelligent and well-tempered man. On the other hand you have the perpetrator, whose short snubby nose immediately ousts him as a subhuman hooligan. High on amphetamine he was overcome with violent urges that he couldn't control, that resulted in the death another person. This scenario illustates well how much of one's character can be gleened from the shape of one's nose.

Attached: 99123-rasmus-accepterer-drabsdom-for-stadiondrabet--.jpg (872x531, 104K)

You yourself admit this is an unusual case

I looked at the picture before reading your text and assumed the man on the left was the perpetrator and the right the victim

If you showed that picture to 100 people I bet at least 70 would think the same

Nothing wrong with a roman nose

When you are accustomed to look for these things you see that it almost always the case that snub nosed people are rowdier and less intelligent. What was unusual was simply the brutality and senselessness of the crime, which is rare in Denmark.

No. I don't care what type of nose you have. For me, beauty is found in the soul. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. A nose is just that, a nose. :) I'm sure you're beautiful, dear.

Reminder if youre an introverted male you will always be discriminated against. This is a much more pressing issue than your Jew nose.

>Reminder if youre an introverted male you will always be discriminated against. This is a much more pressing issue than your Jew nose.
Bullshit
Ugliness causes introversion, don't confuse the cause and effect

>Ugliness causes introversion
That's just plain wrong. Not even cause and effect, barely even a correlation.
One can be naturally introverted (more common in people of higher IQ than those of lower) or become introverted as result of bad experiences with people such as abuse and bullying (which then may or may not be caused by ugliness).
Basically, being ugly may cause it in some, but it's ridiculous to claim that "ugliness causes introversion".

Not true at all. Lots of introverts are perfectly attractive, many are above average.

>Not true at all. Lots of introverts are perfectly attractive, many are above average.
Whatever your definition of introvert is, it's wrong and stupid

Stop listening to jew psychologists

Cool memes OP
feel bad for your nose though; you shouldn't hate yourself that much
Pretty sure you made that eye thread as a self pity thing as well

Goy you have caused a ripple in the jewforce I hereby command you to go on a life changing adventure in the world of warcraft when you are a real estate agent and your business is the best branch of your company and you are a great asset to the industry and your future is the best way of life to get your job done right by the way you work with the romans and Greeks of the jews is rooted deep in your brains they have done for you stupid libtard snowflakes that can make you feel better and better for your customers than to be able to make it to the meeting tonight

Attached: 1534080490748.jpg (677x995, 104K)

Chad Greek nose

The fuck is this Jewish sorcery

He's right, the semitic hooked nose is different than a caucasian hooked nose. The semitic one extends at the top to the brow ridge in a straight manner, whereas the caucasian version dips inward right underneath the brow.

They do probably share a common lineage because Ashkenazis are a result of semite males mixing with Romans back in the day. The disinfo parade can stop any time now.

thats what i like to call the indian bitch nose
because everyone ive seen with that type looks indian and is a bitch

Youre an imbecile. You couldn't know the context of that picture unless you read at least part way through the first sentence, so you had to have read at least that far in order to view them as a victim/criminal. The age of the perpetrator is stated as one of the first bits of information, even before the mention of a crime taking place. There is no way you thought the guy on the left was a 15 year old.

Honestly, did you even think before you posted that? Did you just type in your gut reaction without even considering the shit you were spewing out? Is your reading comprehension that fucking awful? Don't bother responding saying you totally didn't read a single word of his text before assuming that the picture he posted contained a victim/perpetrator, because we both know that's bullshit. You're just an idiot who thinks he has something worth saying.

Tfw Chad Nubian

>muh anecdotal evidence that lets me feel like an expert, more comfortable in my own skin, and allows me put more distance between wops and kikes

Mediterranean noses SOMETIMES look like that, and sometimes don't, and that's not because wops have "Jewish" blood in them or kikes have "Italian" blood in them from some semi-fictional crossover 2000+ years ago. Genetics are areal to a vastly greater extent than they are linguistic (WHEN they're even linguistic) and the overlap occurs in geographical gradients, not distinct cutoffs or divisions that are easy to categorize over relatively short distances. That and many peoples in the eastern Mediterranean, Jews, Greeks and several Italians included, already share some common ancestry via Phoenician traders who interacted and mingled heavily with pretty much everyone in the centuries following the Bronze Age collapse. And this was just before the earliest people with either distinct Greek or Hebrew ethnic identities emerged (and centuries before the Romans and most Itallic tribes emerged). Likewise the Jews hadn't fully formed most of their beliefs or the practice of religious monogamy until well into Roman times. Bottom line: certainly between these three groups and the others immediately surrounding them there's a metric fuckton of genetic overlap.

You will see a lot of people from all three groups who just plain look alike and this includes the nose. The stereotypical kike beaked nose that stands out and is like 30 feet long is actually fairly uncommon even among kikes, though it is seen mostly from among them, and eastern Mediterraneans like Anatolian Turks and Armenians.

Attached: 1528965726883.jpg (232x293, 11K)

I have a Romanish nose, I love it

This is irrelevant to this thread.
Why'd you post it user?

This is all old pseudo-science though.
It doesn't actually mean anything.
It's the equivalent to horoscopes.

>t. feminine twink nose

Rorlrorldoslsodlrllsdodololll
Rollan

I don't think so.
I like em.

It's not, actually. The aquiline nose helps warm the air before it enters the lungs and bloodstream. Therefore it is a sign of Northern ancestry, and it is known that Northern people who had to deal with a cold winter season had greater evolutionary selection pressure for intelligence and so evolved to be smarter.
Did you know that while Sub-saharan African university students have an average IQ of 85, while Scandinavian university students have an average IQ of 115?

have a semi roman nose, not that pronounced bone in the top, but very similar

No, no I meant the characteristics like this feature mean this guy is snesible and this one means he's a leader. That's exactly horoscopes.
Scorpios are rowdy, Leos are bombastic, Aries are intelligent, VIrgos are leaders, etc.

Those are unironically my fetish.
When will you all just accept that your looks aren't the reason people dislike you?
Your horrible personalities put them off. Not your nose, your height, your hairline, or even your weight.
Invest energy in becoming confident and sociable instead of bitching about your perceived physical flaws online every day.

Attached: silvionotamused.jpg (1024x576, 169K)

Am I the only one who thinks that these are kinda hot... sometimes?

Everyday we stray further from gods light. Roll
I have that kind of nose. Maybe i should fix it a little bit

Hey, so what would you say about me?
If you're logic is correct, what can you tell me about my ancestry or lineage overall?
I have an aquiline nose (think Roman-ish)
I'm of Albanian ancestry.
Albania has a warmer climate, akin to Greece.
My IQ is roughly is 133. (I used the Standford-Binet IQ test in my freshman year of university / majored in neuroscience and medicine if you're curious)
I suppose I have some Nordic features like pale skin, tall face, strong jaw and brow bone, but I have Albanian ancestry, not Nordic.
Am I just an exception to the rule or are your statements flawed?
Just curious, I do like this type of stuff. Admittedly, I'm ignorant on the topic.

Rollerino
Oregino
I'm so original

>Mediterranean noses SOMETIMES look like that and sometimes don't
I never said anything to the contrary, just that the Jewish noses that do look like that share an origin with the European version of it.

>allows me put more distance between wops and kikes
I'm saying kikes are literall half wop, what's not to understand? Where's the huge distance being put between them?

>the overlap occurs in geographical gradients, not distinct cutoffs or divisions that are easy to categorize over relatively short distances.
>semi-fictional crossover
The admixture was literally due to semitic slaves in the Roman empire breeding roman women or vice-versa in a relatively short period of time.
nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1006644

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, and I do.

Attached: succ.jpg (611x612, 71K)

>Turned Up
It's over

yes, it has some type of traditional appeal or something. when i see a girl with a nose like that i like her just for the fact she can't be bothered getting a nose job like all the other twats.

Look at this jew nose. Found this pic on soc a while back. Told him he's a gaylord who will end up alone

Attached: 20180815_191515.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

Because you're insecure about your existence.

It is well-known that people from the North settled and established cultures in many areas around the world, including Southern Europe and the area around Greece where you are from.
The double-headed eagle on the Albanian flag is the old Imperial insignia(it ties back to a story about Alexander the Great, called Alexander's ascension), which itself shows ties to Northern people.

Attached: albania-flag.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

Everyone is insecure in some way shape or form until they reach enlightenment

>thinking anyone will take this to heart

Attached: 21852EA3-94E4-4C7D-9558-2407F66417DD.jpg (413x395, 29K)

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee orinaltr

ra ra ra rasputin russias oregenali roll machine

I resisted when I entered this thread, but fuck it I'll roll

wtf is a tucker?

sometimes i swear you guys just make this shit up on the spot

Thanks for making me feel bad for my nose OP.
I didn't want to have thicc ass roman nose.

i'm tired of my subhuman jew nose

Attached: 1522520507365s.jpg (240x250, 6K)

>barbarian snow nigger tries to appropriate entire European continent again

Attached: snow niggers.png (1305x893, 115K)

You can do the research yourself. Look at pictures of famous Kings and Emperors. See the type of nose they have.

Attached: 2F49C4D600000578-3356520-Legend_has_it_that_when_Suleiman_the_Magnificent_died_his_heart_-m-11_14498 (634x657, 98K)

>Semitic is a race

I have some very bad news for you user

WE

There is a certain "noble" look to it, I'll give you that.