So I was driving down country roads the other night at about 80 MP/H and thought "I could end it all right now" I took...

So I was driving down country roads the other night at about 80 MP/H and thought "I could end it all right now" I took my hands off the wheel and crashed straight into a tree, I survived and had to walk 14.9 miles on a main road to a McDonalds (no one offered me a lift, though, to be fair, it was 2 in the morning) that I had to wait in for two hours and then had to pay 80 GBP to get home by taxi and another 150 GBP to tow my car home, it was a complete write off and can't be driven ever, then I realised I lost my phone
>I have no car
>I had no phone (got one today)
>I have no money
>I am in alot of pain
>I did not die
Pic related, it's the car I had but mine had an M sport engine and custom bumpers, off of google images, I didn't have backups.

Attached: BMW-3-serija_1999_Kupeja_151020110336_29.jpg (400x284, 34K)

Also, I have a fuck ton of bruising and shit and the captcha are all about cars.

thats what you get for having a bmw

I think the BM is the reason I survived, german cars are strong, I fucking hate it.

This story is fake and gay. Firstly, if you crashed into a tree at 80mph you would either be dead or have several broken bones. Even if you DID survive you would not be able to walk 15 miles. Most people couldn't even walk 15 miles without getting tired which im sure if you survived a car crash you'd be quite winded and in lots of pain. Also you said it was 2am when you got to mcdonalds, there is no possible way you would have to spend 2 hours eating and waiting for a cab in Britain.

this going into the cringy replies library

So what did you learn today m8? The fact that you walked to get home tells me you didn't want to die.
I'm going to assume you were wearing a seatbelts to only escape with minor bruises, you could of just as easily drank any extra antifreeze you might've had in the trunk
Rather than a tree you could of just got in a head on collision and improve your chances of mortally wounding yourself, you could have went the carbon monoxide poisoning route, you could have just jumped out of the car, you could of just let the weight of the car crush your skull, you could of used a jack cable and electrocute yourself, you could of just smashed the windows and slit your throat or stab yourself with the glass, I can go on and on about ways you could of successfully killed yourself with a BMW but you just chose to run into a tree and it wasn't even top speed

You don't really seek death, what you seek is people to feel sorry for you, to validate your existence, you want attention, you want to live.

So for all of this and a perfectly fucked BMW here is your (You)

I wish for you to make a speedy recovery and I hope you have learned from this experience

this thread is going into the "stories that did not happen" folder. Post pics of your bruises/cuts/car

im not op, edgelord

I know how stupid it sounds and I thought the same, the only damage I sustained was alot bruising to my chest a fucked left arm and left pinky (not broken though) I had next to no problem walking surprisingly but I wasn't really thinking that way, wanna know something better? I left my car unlocked and nothing was stolen all night and as for McDonalds, to clarify, no taxi drivers where on call untill 7 and I only got a McMuffin from MD's.

I can cop me a Corsa for 75 GBP, carbon monoxide was the next plan, to be honest, the car crash was more of a spur of the moment thing but I've already got alot of ways to finish myself off quickly, just needed supplies, I've rented a breakers yard with a garage and I'm buying the Corsa tomorrow, so you don't have to worry about me "validating my existance" I'll be gone soon mate.

Car I can take a pic of tommorow, it"s in the yard, as for pics, I have never posted pics of me online but if this thread is still active tomorrow and I have my Corsa, I will.

Make sure you take your shoes off before you enter the afterlife

I will not die a weeaboo.

>not snapping it off at mountain pass like madman
deserved it

No mountain passes anywhere near me.

Don't kill yourself, nigger.
But if you do greentext why

>I would rather not get into it but I have zero to live for.

liar liar liar posting your arm isnt that hard liar liar everybody ignore this liar

Watch some good movies before you go out

>near me
lazy shit