This is user

>this is user
>he's a little shy
Why does this phrase hurt so much?

Attached: 1533329098914.gif (220x214, 149K)

because they're introducing you with a disclaimer while you're there, which is probably the most socially tone deaf way to try integrating someone who has social hangups into any group

I would prefer this to
>this is user he is creepy af

>This is op.
>He could be worse.

because that's like saying
>this is femanon
>she's not a virgin

shy men are basically betas, so that's probably why that hurts

What hurts more is when your friend oversells you and talks about how awesome you are and now a group of 4+ people are asking to hear one of your amazing nonexistent stories.

True I've never made a friend being introduced this way. It's not hard to tell I'm retarded anyways lol.
Have you been introduced that way?
What do you mean by that?
Why? Because It's something obvious or because it's a negative quality? I'm confused.
Probably right. It hits me harder than insults or anything else people throw at me and I don't know why.
It's great you have a friend who thinks highly of you at least. Have you considered asking him to stop playing you up?

shy is nothing else but the political correct word for coward
as is
social anxiety and avoidant personality
kek

>What do you mean by that?
I spelt it out for you.
Op could be worse.

>this is user
>he doesn't talk much

Attached: 1514061152606.jpg (550x512, 34K)

>shy is nothing else but the political correct word for coward
Aren't cowards scared of injury usually? Either way I don't see what's kek worthy sorry.
But I'm anonymous. You don't know anything about me right? How could you know?

I know other ops. Some of them are worse.

lack of courage to face danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.

it annoying to get called that when I have no interest in talking to normalfags
am I homophobic if I have no interest in talking to gays? I don't give a fuck what these people do with their lives just leave me out of it

iktf
Ok I'm sorry. I've been worried someone knows all my posts and is following my actions online. I've been known to be paranoid before though so it's probably nothing. You seem like you're alright too.
I guess you're right. That word hurts worse than shy actually, wow.
>it annoying to get called that when I have no interest in talking to normalfags
You don't care about them at all? Do you carry yourself in a confident manner at all times? I've seen people never speak and not be called shy.

>Why does this phrase hurt so much?
Because you're a sensitive little faggot who takes offense to everything and anything.

>work in an office where everyone mostly keeps to themselves
>never talk to anyone there about anything other than work
>never talk about myself unless specifically prompted (people asking what I did on the weekend, which I answer with "just relaxed mostly" etc.)
>boss eventually asks me about video games, answer with "yeah I play a fair bit" but don't go beyond that
>this is now the literal only thing the entire office knows about me
>couple months pass
>been really tired in the mornings to the point I'm visibly tired at my desk
>been fairly strict about not staying up too late, the absolute minimum I've allowed myself is 6 hours of raw sleep time on rare nights, but despite that I never sleep more than 6 hours anyway because I wake up automatically regardless of when alarm is set, and forcing more sleep doesn't help, having caffeine/sugar in the morning doesn't help
>get told they're ending my contract with them because it's impacting my work pacing
>leaving the office at the end of my shift, overhear someone saying "Probably up all night playing his video games." then going quiet when they notice me walk by a second later
>mfw

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Eromanga-sensei - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.40_[2017.04.17_14.19.04].jpg (552x605, 79K)

>Have you been introduced that way?
No that's just the natural presumption people have when your quiet and physically unattractive

>Do you carry yourself in a confident manner at all times?
like how? standing up straight? can't do it, I've got back problems
I should mention im a shutin

>Because you're a sensitive little faggot who takes offense to everything and anything.
Why say something mean like that when you already know it's hurtful to someone like me?
That's awful user, sorry. I hope losing the contract isn't too bad for you.
Is it really? Oh. That sucks. They think being quiet and face genes makes you want to hurt and harass people? That's sad.
I don't really know what I meant, sorry. Just curious why they mistake disinterest for fearful aversion.

because if you're not a kid, being shy is no longer cute nor acceptable for modern society

>Why say something mean like that when you already know it's hurtful to someone like me?
Because I don't give a fuck about your feelings and I don't have to, you effeminate faggot bitch.

Is the only way to counter this to be like im not shy as soon as they introduce you

no just be chill and shit. Come off as mysterious and cool. Never say "i-im not shy" that sounds beta as fuck

>shy is no longer cute nor acceptable for modern society
When was it acceptable or wanted?
I don't understand why you posted this man. You made me cry.
Unfortunately I can't correct people IRL. If you say that wouldn't people think you're hostile?

But staying quiet will just prove their point sounds more beta than trying to correct them and not saying in with that gay stutter meme shit just simpling replying huh im not shy
>wouldnt people think youre hostle
Not really its just trying to disproving them i imagine a normie saying that and a irl robot not saying anything

*punches you in the face*

You're brave only in front of women, you fucking cowardly monkey.

I agree if with "friends" you mean my mom