IN THIS THREAD we roleplay as Robots. I'll start

IN THIS THREAD we roleplay as Robots. I'll start

>WAAAH WHY WONT ANYONE BE MY GF EVEN THO I DONT GROOM, DONT TAKE SHOWERS, SMELL LIKE DOGSHIT, DONT BRUSH MY TEETH, DONT WASH MY HAIR, HAVE A COUCH POTATO BODY AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH IS SHIT WAAH

Attached: 48.jpg (412x512, 24K)

This place is basically all incels.

>WAAAA I HAVE A RIGHT TO OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFECTION BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND PURPOSE IN MYSELF

Look at me I like to put down people who are less fortunate than me. You must be an American. I fucking hate Americans.

Beeep booop I am a big computer beeep beep.

>MY IQ IS TOO HIGH SO IM SAD AND UNDERACHIEVER PLUS MOM FED ME TENDIES 20 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE GYNO

Pretty much. I'm here because of bullying and this is one shitty support group of hypocrites.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from cunt

Make sure your issues aren't self made, then we will listen.

>tfw no weed smoking nazi blue haired qt gf

i never leave the house, where is my gf guys

Well I have disabilities. But people like you that are privileged will just call me a tard and make fun of me for things I cant control. You privileged people are demons. No emotions, no empathy. Its all callousness and sociopathic personality traits.

Do you need a friend user? I won't be your friend cause you're incel trash but maybe you could go outside and try to strike up a conversation with a tree or something, since they have about the same level of personality as you LOL

I don't come on here to complain about life so your comment is n/a. Just fuck off and stop shitting up the board its shit enough already

>i have a shit life, but if I make fun of people with shittier lives maybe my life won't seem so shit

Most of us are actually clean people who take showers, brush our teeth, wash our hair, don't smell bad, and are average or thin weight.

Being physically clean and trying to be nice doesn't do anything if you're physically ugly and have no natural charisma.

You're right but
Why a fucking flower picture?

IM A NICE GUY WHY DO ALL WOMEN LIKE CHAD THUNDERCOCK FUCK WOMEN ANYWAY IM GOOD WITH MY HENTAI MOM WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MCDONALDS!

I see why the actual robots left r9k now. This place is full of redditors who make retarded threads like these

I'm ugly as sin but I deserve a 10/10 Aryan gf !

this is literally 99% of the people on this board

Ugh, undertale. But I'll bite.
>A FEM user? ON MY BOARD?!?!? DIE ROASTIE LARPER REEEEEE
>but can you also be my gf pls

I want to fuck that plant

That's flowey read a book

>he doesn't know about the tumblr mascot from the tumblr hit game
good for you desu

WTF i'm funny and smart and nice but why the fuck wont anyone date me? Also no blacks, no latinas, no indians, no one that isnt 100 pure white or asian, no one who isnt a virgin, no who doesnt play video games, and no one who is a normie I.E. has any friends and goes outside and like has a life i guess idk, no smokers, no drinkers, and no one who has a record, and no one who doesnt get straight A's thats all I have low standards where tf is my GF

Sorry I'm really high right now is this better?

Attached: 1446455681939.png (1366x768, 201K)

>don't groom
false
>don't take showers
false
>smell like dogshit
false
>don't brush teeth
false
>don't wash hair
false
>have a couch potato body
false
>everything that comes out of my mouth is shit
false

try again also check pic related ;)

Attached: 1444393620266-0.gif (93x31, 14K)

I would rather date an unattractive girl who takes care of herself than a fat slob with a nice face.

oh well aren't you a clever clarence it's almost as if this post wasnt specifically directed at you dipshit

THE THREAD HAS BEEN SAGED ITS OVER GUYS WE MIGHT AS WELL STOP POSTING HERE

>I ENJOY BEING A NEET HAHA YOU WAGEKEK I LIVE WITH MY MOTHER THAT GIVES ME TENDIES AND I ALSO JERK 500 TIMES A DAY TO CUTE ANIME PICS. 3D WOMEN? THATS HORRIBLE... TAKE THE 2D PILL *hugs bodypillow* 3D WOMEN ARE GROSS I PREFER 2D EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT EXIST IRL

this one made me laugh because this is likely a lot of people here

That isn't the case the other way around though.

"i dont actually wash or groom myself im just pretending to save face, cause it doesnt matter if you're ugly it's just wasted time and effort

incel dumbass

>I think it's cool to make fun of people who are mentally ill and in need of help.

For you. Read this and think about yourself. But of course nothing I will say will be coherent and be filled to the brim with bullshit according to you.

Just go back to your designer clothes and fake friends while listening to rappers as they fawn over materialistic BS.

You are city bitch, I bet you are.

hahaha omg you are a literally stereotype

Posts like these are why I hate women. No its not because of a lack of sex. Women are just degenerate all around and history has proven that time and time again. Their only worth is sexual attraction and they know this. Its the reason why they never ruled the world unlike men. They chose to be complacent and submissive despite feminism trying to push them the other way. When you look at women today its not about equality. Its about saying its about equality and just tearing down men that are struggling in this shit tier society. Feminism is hypocrisy and women are a joke.

what a hostile thread

as oppose to the rest of the threads on this board, which are so very wholesome and welcoming

thanks i have a rough day an i feel bad now i come home to someone insulting me i didnt want to cry but i guess surprises are fun

KILL ALL WOMEN haha so wholesome and loving xD

I know your type. You people are over-involved in that hood shit. I had a guy nearly beat my ass once, an I asked him this:

"with undue respect, why do you devote your life to people who you know are scoundrels."

He said "to survive". Mind you, he was swagged out and we lived in suburbia.

>"with undue respect, why do you devote your life to people who you know are scoundrels"

Holy crap even I can't larp this well. How do you make this shit up?

nice bait OP
originali

>retarded tumblr "look how deep i am!!!" game characters
Opinion discarded.

okay i realized this is bait now but this is good shit

I swear on my life that this isn't bait

You mean I would pick a cute girl who takes care of herself over an ugly fatty? Of course I would. My point is that I care more about things you control (cleanliness, health, personality) than things you can't (face structure, height, voice).

That's not even remotely clever.
Also nice cope.
>Haha you're the incel, not me haha