Time is not linear. You can traverse the ectosphere through astral projetion. God warned us of Luciferic agendas...

Time is not linear. You can traverse the ectosphere through astral projetion. God warned us of Luciferic agendas. Never make the same mistake twice.

Attached: images (3).jpg (203x249, 7K)

This used to happen to me every night involuntarily. I have literally time traveled and been to other dimensions. Made contact with other 'lifeforms' etc.

Expound upon this fren

>Time is not linear.
Everyone knows this, get with the times old man.

The first time it happened I thought fuck this is it I'm DEAD. Tried really hard to get back into my body to no avail. Eventually just said fuck it and started exploring figured out how to do a lot of things and after a while just got forced back.

how do i even astrally project myself? I want to try it but idk how to do it i must have forgotten how....

DUDE WTf?!?! HOW DID OYU GET OUT OF UR BODy?!? HOW WERE YOU FORCED BACK INTO YOUR BODY?? WHAT TIME ERA DID YOU TRAVEL TO?

Attached: Ibuki_Mioda_Halfbody_Sprite_(21).png (250x247, 97K)

What is this shit? /x/? This paranormal bullshit dosn't exist.

mental illness is not a super power

Eh I understand not gonna post anymore.

>t. a brainIet

we're not talking about trans people. this shit is real.

>have tried to astral project almost every night for over 5 years
>never succeeded and it only happens on accident every once in a while
>when this happens it's almost always over immediately
>tfw just wanna explore the universe

Attached: 11424267377.gif (500x275, 448K)

Are you autistic?
Genuine question.

Because astral projection is not real

Its not a coincidence that only schizos discuss this stuff

Sorry, I wasn't aware you had everyone's medical data.

That's what (((they))) want you to believe
Now keep sipping that fluoride goy

He doesn't need data. He's sensible!

He's you and also you're a faggot.

Love and peace man. Don't forget what it's all about

trips of truth

orijngelo

Yeah you're right, but he's still a fegit imo.
You can still love fegits.

If you're this assblasted over an accusation then you are definitely schizophrenic

Lol who are you arguing with mate?

Nice deflection faggot

jung believed he saw visions that predicted ww1 among other things. he also studied all this and had case studies as well. someone is very misinformed in this thread and like every fourteen year old on the internet, can't let his opinion lie on its merits and just shut up at people mocking him.