Would you date a girl who has had an abortion?

Would you date a girl who has had an abortion?

A surgical abortion, not the morning after pill

Attached: 1530316138771.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/06/06/health/research/morning-after-pills-dont-block-implantation-science-suggests.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck no. That pussy's haunted. Somebody literally died in that thing.

>tfw my mom aborted her first child

No wonder I'm cursed, I was born from a haunted womb

I guess this is the female equivalent compared to guys lying about having slept with hookers.

if she seemed normal otherwise then sure

Probably not unless it was a rape baby

Yeah sure why not. It's not like I have much choice.

nigga I'd go on some ghost adventures shit

My fuck buddy aborted in a previus relationship. It feels pretty weird to fuck an organic coffin. But no I would never consider a girl who had an abortion wife material.

>I guess this is the female equivalent compared to guys lying about having slept with hookers.
Sleeping with hookers does not end a human life

Probably because don't want kids. I wouldn't want to fuck a chick that would pull the sanctity of life bullshit if she accidentally got pregnant

This.
It is more of an equivalent of a man honor killing his wife and kid because she cheated and lied about the kid being his

no way in heck would I consider that

>It is more of an equivalent of a man honor killing his wife and kid because she cheated and lied about the kid being his
>abortion's the equivalent of taking two lives
Dude come on. If anything abortions the equivalent of a man suffocating his ex's failed abortion in it's sleep and blaming it on her

>human life
>honor killing his wife and kid
A fetus isn't a person you dingbats. It isn't a member of society and it has no emotional relationships with any other people. It is incapable of conscious thought.
>inb4 "has the potential to be a person"
Your jizz has the same potential, is it murder to masturbate?

>Would you date a girl who has had an abortion?
Sure thing. Bonus points if it was messed up and she can't breed anymore.

>A fetus isn't a person you dingbats. It isn't a member of society and it has no emotional relationships with any other people. It is incapable of conscious thought.
If you got drunk and caused a car crash and killed a pregnant ladies fetus you could be charged with murder in the USA

Do you not understand that a human fetus is going to be born and has a beating heart and unique DNA and sperm does not?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 2.08.31 PM.png (746x962, 769K)

You know it's funny, you "a fetus isn't a person" fags bring this up all the time thinking it's an argument, when the real argument is a fetus is a developing person.

A fetus will develop into a baby given someone doesn't scramble it up and vacuum it out of a woman. Fuck you.

> muh haunted pussy muh organic coffin
shut the fuck up, incels
nothing stays in there after the remains are surgically removed

No. That seems like a great way to get a haunted cock.

the morning after pill isn't an abortion, retard

Too bad she didn't abort you faggot.

>implying morning after pills are abortions
Like the shit you get for $50 at CVS? If a morning after pill is an abortion I have an impressive k/d.

Haunted pussy is best pussy.

Nice strawman, just because there's backwards laws about causing fetal death being considered murder doesn't mean anything about the value of a fetus as a human life (protip: it has none as it isn't one).

There is nowhere near 100% certainty that a fetus will reach maturity, let alone be born healthy and fully-functioning.

There's nowhere near 100% certainty a newborn baby will reach maturity, let alone be healthy and fully functioning

>There is nowhere near 100% certainty that a fetus will reach maturity, let alone be born healthy and fully-functioning.
not an argument considering most babies who are birthed survive and grow up healthy. try again retard

>the morning after pill isn't an abortion, retard
is english your first language?

Attached: 1530323183793.png (705x534, 387K)

not an argument, try again retard.

Please don't post my girlfriend on this site

>doesn't even know how the morning after pill works
The morning after pill delays ovulation. It prevents an egg being fertilised. That is not an abortion

I argue that there is no inherent value to life. Life is valuable in it's ability to experience things and learn from/remember those experiences. A fetus cannot experience anything and has no experiences or memories to form a sense of self from. It is just flesh, it is not alive.
Having the potential for life is not the same thing as living either
If you think that all life is inherently valuable, I expect you are being hypocritical somewhere along the line such as in your diet

>Nice strawman
Pointing out a human fetus has unique DNA and a beating heart is a "Strawman"?

Pointing out you can be charged with murder for killing a human fetus is too?

One of the main states with these laws is California, not exactly the backwoods!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 2.12.53 PM.png (740x584, 866K)

fuck I've been got

the morning after pill can do multiple things, one of which is not allowing a fertilized egg to attach itself to the uterus.

try again.

the morning after pill isnt related to abortion in any way. it works by either

1. The normal menstrual cycle is altered, delaying ovulation; or
2. Ovulation is inhibited, meaning the egg will not be released from the ovary;
3. It can irritate the lining of the uterus (endometrium) so as to inhibit implantation.

In theory, the carnivore who says all life is valuable could justify their diet by saying that the inherent value of a cow's life is the sustenance it provides. Not that I believe that, but still.

Wikipedia literally has six peer reviewed references for "The best available evidence is that they do not have any post-fertilization effects such as the prevention of implantation."

>a fetus isn't alive
yet the cells that make up a fetus are usually argued to be alive, funny how that works.

>retarded pro-lifer doesn't know basic debate terms
Color me surprised.

>wikipedia
Go on Plan B's fucking website.

not an argument

stop killing humans

>says it was a strawman when it actually wasn't a strawman
yep, confirmed for non-argument

I think at that point, you've opened the door to allow 'value' to be totally changeable and subjective. You're just picking and choosing value based on your own opinions. As such, I'd be reasonable in subjectively saying 'a fetus has no value' without really justifying it further

Alive here meaning in the "human sense", i.e. conscious and with a "soul".

REEE BUT MY LABELS
"In March 2011, the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) issued a statement that: "review of the evidence suggests that LNG [levonorgestreol] ECPs cannot prevent implantation of a fertilized egg. Language on implantation should not be included in LNG ECP product labeling.""

are cells alive? are cells considered life?

>Alive here meaning in the "human sense", i.e. conscious and with a "soul".
Be careful if you get in a boxing match! If you get knocked out you are allowed to be executed!

So you're saying life happens at a cellular level, and that there is an inherent value to the life of living cells?

straight from their own website, try again bud

Attached: 1519852018987.png (666x289, 43K)

i call murder on that

Way to purposely ignore anything in the post, retards.
In English, words can have multiple meanings!

would you say in regards to life: what is should be since it is?

Did you even read what I said? The labels (which is what the website is) are decades old based on practically zero evidence. Modern evidence suggests that the pill has no effect on implantation

are cells alive? would you consider cellular organisms to be life?

No. I wouldn't date a non-virgin in the first place lol.

Regardless, you're moving the goalpost now. You people scoff at the suggestion that jizzing into a napkin is murder yet you've gone from suggesting a fetus is a living being to suggesting a fertilized egg is?

>The labels (which is what the website is) are decades old based on practically zero evidence
They're literally the manufacturers of the pill, they know exactly what it is and how it functions. Try again.

Pic related, even the fuck FDA says the same thing retard.

Attached: 1514893055680.png (619x239, 35K)

>this
If a chick's preggo, like fertilized egg implanted pregnant, it's not effective and won't hurt baboo. That's why it's called the morning after pill, not the already 2 weeks along. It's one step up from regular BC as far as abortion potential goes.

That's how some regular BC works. Not all necessarily prevent ovulation (progestin only doesnt)

try again (:

seeand maybe try not being such a snarky little fuck when you're actually wrong (((((:

still waiting for this to be answered, funny how pro-choicers will never touch it with a dead fetus

I already defined what I consider 'alive' compared to simply 'living' in terms of biology

You clearly have no understanding of medicine, or science, on any level. When a drug is licensed the license requires certain things to be on the label, and it is exceedingly difficult to change. When the pill was licensed, it was unclear as to the method: the evidence is now much clearer. In Europe, the pill no longer mentions prevention of implantation because it was allowed to be removed in 2013. The only thing you've successfully argued is that the US medical licensing system is outdated.

Cool your autism buddy. Cells are living organisms, any retard can agree on that, but not living BEINGS.

I am pro-choice
I do not consider life to be cellular. It is biologically living, distinct from inanimate matter, but it is not alive. Something which can experience things, and develop/hold onto those experiences, are 'alive' in the sense of that life having some innate value

>I clearly have no understanding of medicine
You're right, I don't. But the FDA clearly does and they said the same thing as the manufactures of Plan B. Try again sweetheart.

>cells are living organisms
>but fetuses are not alive
you people

Life and being alive are synonymous.

Idiot

Op was specific about talking about surgery abortions

So does the pill work differently in europe? because in europe the labels and websites don't say that

Is this supposed to be an argument? I don't care what the labels say in Europe or wherever you want to cherry-pick, Plan B and the FDA says it can prevent an already unfertilized eggs from attaching.

Get fucked snarky little bitch.

So you are saying that all life has inherent value just for merit of being alive? You're saying that a single celled organism is on par with a human life, that there's no tangible distinction there?

I don't know if you realize how fucking retarded everything you just said sounds. Also, take pic related user. Such an early abortion, and definitely "not yet a life." Fuck you. Use condoms or the pill, slut.

Attached: early abortion.webm (202x360, 370K)

So is a new born alive? can we kill new born babies?
If it is biologically living then its alive. If we found microorganisms on Mars will we not have found life on another planet.

>>cells are living organisms
>>but fetuses are not alive
>you people
Again you've purposely ignored my prior posts.
"Being" is not the same as "living", cells live but have no being, same as a tree or flower. A fetus being an otherwise unfeeling lump of cells means it is not a being.
Meanwhile I am a being, you (unfortunately) are a being, and my cat is a being. Conscious, alive, with a soul, with an existence.

I don't care what the plan B website or the FDA website say, I care what is true. Get fucked snarky little bitch

I'm saying human life has inherent value, and if you don't want to kill a fetus don't have sex or get pregnant. It's really that easy.

Alright, so explain where you think I'm wrong.
I have no source for that video, I have no idea what it is of other than your word.

No it spreads diseases, while having abortions saves taxpayer money, you walked right into that one lmao

>Plan B is lying about it's own product
>the US government is lying about Plan B's product
it's a giant conspiracy, I bet the pro-lifers did this!

>people on fucking Jow Forums think human life carries any true value
What happened to this board?

Not lying - not yet up to date with modern evidence as the process to change it is lengthy and complex

>if you don't want to kill a fetus don't have sex or get pregnant.
Go picket an abortion clinic so people can throw rotten food at you.

>we all have to subscribe to the same beliefs like good little drones, that's what Jow Forums is all about

A new born has the ability to experience things. It is learning from those experiences, forming memories and bonds that have value outside just being comprised of living cells. It has meaning, a 'self' rather than just a body
What is that value? can you define it as I just attempted to?

My oneitis is a pro-life Christian so I know she's never had an abortion and never would, not that I mind since I know she wouldn't be pregnant except by design after I marry her.

Try and wear a condom the next time you and a woman... lol

>using virginity as an insult on an anime forum

>not up to date on their own product
>the FDA isn't up to date either
whatever you do, don't substantiate your claims.

Maybe anime is the reason girls find you unattractive.

only if I've fucked as many people as she has.

>have people dissent against your beliefs
>assault them
sounds like pro-choicers tbph

This retard thinks child-free couples fuck with condoms the entire time they're together, look at him and laugh

case by case. if she was young, scared and lacked guidance then yeah, but I'm really quite against abortions and the girl would have to be pretty special for me to accept that baggage.

They unironically deserve much worse. Get a life, adopt a kid, donate some of mommy's money to charity or just fucking go outside instead of bitching about people who won't fuck you.

I know they don't, which is why abortion is a thing. It might sound fake, but if a penny shoots it's cummy wummies in a ladies funny hole, baby baby may go wahhh wahhhh

weird how that works xDDDDDDD

>you can't have an opinion on this unless you have children
Same goes for fetus killers.

nytimes.com/2012/06/06/health/research/morning-after-pills-dont-block-implantation-science-suggests.html?pagewanted=all

Planb are literally in the process of appealing the decision

>you can't have an opinion on this unless you have children
Your reading comprehension is abysmal. If you really care about society, do something to help other than whine about not getting fucked. That is the only thing you could possibly have invested in this issue is to punish people by forcing them to give birth while impoverished. Soon after the baby is born you'll complain about who should pay for it's pediatric care and diapers. You're just utter scum, the very lowest sort of person I can think of.

So when it comes out of the mother's womb it magically gains experience and is human. Are you saying a fetus doesn't have any experience in the womb or doesn't form what about all the development, what the mother does directly affects the child even stress can affect it are these not experiences do you really think its just an inert blob of mass. A new born has no memories or bonds or a sense of self.

Bumping this post because the people I was talking with just kind of gave up

Because they want to get rid of the "abortion pill" image.

>if you really care about the issue, go do A, B and C
if I had a penny for every time I heard this non-argument, I'd have at least a few dollars