How is that drive home going wagie...

How is that drive home going wagie? I just woke up from my third nap and might make eggs Benedict before taking another snooze. Neetbux just came in, thanks again for all the support you give me. Hope you make it through the construction in less than two hours

Attached: 918b469baaabb9f58cafa4c18797d0a24e6f148c58f3df314484b6d144a40240.jpg (409x409, 26K)

How does is feel to know that you are a burden on your family? How does it feel to know that you will never be independent & never able to support yourself or a family? Oh sorry I forgot that you'll never have a family as a NEET without a future that never leaves his house will never leave his virginity behind either.

>Was that enough of a reaction to your bait post so that you're happy now?

Attached: 1531921850233.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Fuck you man, wage cucking ain't easy. I wish I could be an autistic cunt able to live off of the government

Attached: 1534352260694.png (304x243, 20K)

Yeah this user is right, it starts to be boring seeing same post again and again.

If the NEET life is superior Why are NEETs always considering suicide?

The real question is why the fuck are you here? Waiting for incels to take the piss out of you then post or something?

This is r9k you plebs. Fuck off to tmz.com or something.

It appears I have upset you all with my freedom. Don't worry frens, hymieberg noseovenstein will allow two (unpaid) days of freedom

trade fag reporting in

>tfw you are helping build your local community
>tfw you are a benefit to society
>tfw you make a proud living
>tfw you aren't a burden on your family and they love to be in your presence

Attached: nurgle approves.png (500x500, 386K)

Piss off to Reddit cunt, pick me up some Brewskis while you're at it

>going back to being NEET next Tuesday
Not sure how to feel

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boku no Hero Academia - 18 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.17_[2017.04.30_22.29.32].jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Are the trades really that hard on your body, even if you get/fit/?
How much time off do you get too? How much free time do you get? What's your work week like? Is it Mon - Fri like most other work weeks, because my Mom's boyfriend has been in HVAC for years upon years but he's been working Mon - Sat for a while.
>t. 20 year old skelly lanklet uni-cuck considering dropping out for an apprenticeship
I literally don't care what I do as long as it leaves me enough time and money to keep playing and making music.

>Being a drain on society
>Never achieving anything of any value
Why do you enjoy living such a stagnant life? Don't you want to do something other than jerk off and sleep all day? You only get one life, friend.

How are you enjoying the 3000 dollars I made for you these two weeks?

Please use it wisely I worked hard for it!

Attached: how the .jpg (1743x86, 42K)

>Neetbux
How do I get some?

Sleeping that much isn't good for your health user..

I want kids and a wife in the future so in the end it'll all be worth it.
I want to have a kid so he'll end up better than me. I'll do so by actually coaching him through life so he doesn't end up failing in this crabs in the bucket world.

Are you Canadian? God I hate getting taxed so much for neets and illegal aliens. Meanwhile the CRA is missing billions of dollars from tax evasions by the 1%

Attached: 1532041842596.jpg (424x494, 96K)

how do you into neetbux again?

>Are the trades really that hard on your body, even if you get/fit/?
yeah the trades can be rough depending on what kind of work you get into. doing construction sites can usually involve lifting decently heavy shit throughout the week. you will also spend a good amount of time crouching or being on your knees which doesn't feel great. lots of people you talk to who've been around a while have had knee/shoulder surgeries. but most people you meet drink and smoke a fuck ton which is a sign they don't take care of themselves. if you take care of yourself you can be alright

>How much time off do you get too?
i work 4 10 hour days from mon-thurs and friday is a makeup day if it rains during the week. we also get overtime offered if it's available (if you aren't doing a trade that is inside then the elements will fuck you so if you can't be missing work due to cold weather or rain and shit then go for something indoors)

>how much free time do you get?
every wagecuck job where you work at least 8+ hours will drain you of your entire day no matter what, so the 4 10 hour days is great because you get that third day as a weekend rest day. having done 5 8's i'd never do it again because getting that extra day is a life saver. But if it's too hot/cold out we will swap to 8 hour days to not be out for too long.

>What's your work week like?
i am in the sheet metal trade which can either be duct work inside or doing siding on commercial buildings (which is what i'm currently doing). you said your moms bf is in hvac which means he is a sheetmetal guy. you can get roped into working really really long weeks if your job needs to be finished by a certain date but sometimes that stuff is optional. though beware if you decline working too much you'll get laid off.

>also ask your mom to talk to her bf if you guys are cool and he'll tell you a fuck ton about the trade
gl user, i'd personally stay with university if i were you especially since you've already payed into it.

Fucking answer you piece of shit.

also if you are a skelly, people will come help you lift shit if you need it. but it'd be good to try and bulk up so you aren't bothering everyone every time some shit needs moved around

I've heard its SSI disability and unemployment.

the unemployment you have to apply at a bunch of jobs (to prove you're trying) but never get hired (easy enough to arrange)

the SSI, no idea how you convince them you're disabled. Legitimately having a medically verified debilitating mental or physical disfunction (like autism) helps though.

having some kind of supplementary incomes (that doesn't surpass a certain amount or you lose welfare) also helps.
a lot easier in the internet age.

Thanks for the detailed responses. I appreciate it user.
I wasn't planning on staying skelly forever, I'm exercising right now anyways. If uni doesn't pan out soon, I was just looking at the trades. Was considering asking my Mom's bf for more info too.
I think I'd just need to find a way to not get wiped after 8+ hours of work, regardless. The key might just be that I'd never be too tired for music.

Hardmode, but most sustainable is acquire and invest enough money to be able to live off the interest.