Why are there normies who lie about being virgins here? What do they get out of it?

Why are there normies who lie about being virgins here? What do they get out of it?

Attached: ag70eovoqOuH5tFS.jpg (720x720, 104K)

Bump for opinions. Is it for pity sex or attention or to fit in?

He is a long term r9k fag, active in the skype groups/omegle in 2016. hes very unstable.

Why does he lie about being a virgin though?

i don't lie about being a virgin i just didn't make it in life. everything was cool until i was 24 and then 25 hit and i tanked. isolated myself out of shame because i didn't get a good job, still lived with parents, and just stagnated hard. i've been socially isolated for too long that my confidence has evaporated so i have to do the low-impact loser dance with all of you. hope you dont mind

This guy was what I imagine all of you are like. Pathetic weakling that has no reason to be an incel, good looking dude that can hold a conversation but just such a fucking pussy and can't go out and get it. Likes to blame others and can't take responsibility. Not fat, disabled or ugly, just genuinely an example of someone that failed with all their advantageous, go ahead and admit you're all like him.

Okay but some people do come here and lie about it.

does anyone know that guy or any of the people in the chatroom?
no right? because they were actors hired by Vice.

They are all normies.

I just like robots more than i like normies. It has always been that way for me. I kind of wish i could talk directly to most of you, but its hard to find you outside and even harder to try to converse with you, when im quite bland at conversing myself

This. That video is literally fake news, just a quick cashgrab on the recent incel scare (which itself is entirely a media creation based on more fakenews)

are you joey? youre hot. I am girl. Whats ur contact info?

No it wasnt, Joey was active on r9k in 2016 and the tinychat hes in is called r9kdeathcult, if you watch the vid and pause it you can read it

>0.000001 dollar has been deposited in your account

I like making incels look even more dangerous and retarded than they already are

im actually more attractive than joey. so yea if you want the contact info lemme know

What makes you think you are more attractive than him?

just objectively better physical features
>tanner skin
>prettier eyes
>better jaw
>better build

Im not a girl but id like to talk to u too. U seemed like a chill dude

The guy in the video is collecting neetbucks so he has some kind of disability

k well the contact info is liljody #2409

And who are you exactly? Why are you randomly giving your contact info?

stop posting this motherfucker

Attached: joeyy.webm (640x480, 1.27M)

Because underage sex is illegal and there are a lot of kids on here

>long term
>2016
pick 1

Doesnt work rip ;_;;

whats your originallnon

>robot
>in skype groups
>on omegle
(x) Doubt

Joey originally

Attached: joey7.jpg (719x1280, 58K)

newfag spotted, r9komegle threads were very active a few years ago, and there were skype groups, theyve switched to discord now though

my discord is lovey#6807

What's your recommended building material?

No i remember, even back then those threads were filled with normalscum subhumans, thank god they fucked off to discord.

You hit the spot. Yeah I'm like that. But it doesn't make me less of a virgin.
Alongside a few other things I've come to realize that I was born to be a volcel.

Attached: 32457076_598347483863527_1768623234200109056_n.jpg (720x405, 19K)

is this nigger smoking heroin what the fuck joey what's goin on big guy

>normalscum subhumans
which were they?

Yes, the chatroom is called r9kdeathcult on tinychat, ive been in it, its not fake. Its full of faggots, don't go, I have no idea how they got the idea they represented incel culture or chan culture.

low hanging fruit

>which were they?
what do you mean by that?

well those two things together is an oxymoron, the normies think we are the subhumans.

>the normies think we are the subhumans.
Welcome to the basics of conflict. Step 1: dehumanize your opposition.

>the normies think we are the subhumans
and i think the opposite

why not embrace ourselves as subhumans since humans have nothing good to offer anyway.

It's just a lable, an empty name you'd use against someone. I accept the incel lable as that is descriptive of my situation. However I'm still human.

Because i do not feel subhuman, i think they are subhuman

I dont want to be a human. I want to be a subhuman.

Ask yourself first: what is a subhuman?

Attached: Hyde.png (647x454, 246K)

The thing the normies hate.

>2016
>long term
LOL
post moot fags can die

Normalfags are slaves to very specific trends and social etiquette. By attaching yourself to the term subhuman, you legitimize their attacks against you for not following their unspoken code.

Attached: Implying Aqualung.jpg (243x322, 20K)

If he's truly a mentalcel I wonder who cuts his hair. I have a job where I interact with the public (I can mimic normies to a point) and I get anxiety when I'm about to go to the barber. So I end up buzzing it then letting it grow out. It's a shitty cycle.

Theyre lefty shills trying to get a blue wave going. All these nu fags are either paid shills or POC, foreign nationals with their host country agenda

t. 4U

They want to find a scape goat and try to justify their lefties agendas

>post moot fags can die
What the hell is a moot fag?

I think the term "incel" is dangerous as it evokes the whole conceptual realm of incest. Incest can never be a solution; and when I say incest beware, as I don't mean just PENETRATION. Sometimes incest can take on other forms: mutual masturbation, touching, masturbation using feet, sharing a fish, smelling, rubbing, cuddling, sorrow.
Incels should refrain from practising INCEST as it would only determine new issues for them. It would not affect their previous paranoia.

>when one can no longer tell the difference between bait and legitimate newfaggotry

Attached: Forgiveness Stops.png (1080x1417, 1.25M)

Elaborate how it would invoke incest my good man.

Low impact loser dance.

Interesting choice of words

>I end up buzzing it then letting it grow out. It's a shitty cycle
I do the same thing, but it's more because getting regular haircuts is too much of a pain in the ass and I don't give a fuck.

>What the hell is a moot fag?

Come on man, I'm from 2016 and even I know who moot is.

I don't mind getting my head shaved at the barbers. They're usually turned off by my robotics so I end up getting the silent shave. They'll attempt to strike up conversation and I would respond normally but I don't know, maybe they can sniff the robot off me?

>not knowing the who? meme

Attached: 1450915735060.jpg (539x539, 48K)

He's the guy who created Jow Forums and the son of the dude who does the to catch a predator show. he raped an underaged girl a few years back, is ugly and bald now.

This needs the "if only you knew how bad things really are

Not exactly the meme I'd use for it.

Shut the fuck up bitch nobody asked you

Have you never been to a zoo?

What do you get out of being here?
A waste of time is a waste of time, one is as good as the other, who cares if normies come here.

/thread
Dumbasses

He doesn't even have a trip code.

FAKE

>does anybody know that guy
wew

Attached: joeyjap.jpg (320x488, 51K)