Would you agree to become a 10/10 female with an IQ of 180 if you could never eat anything unhealthy ever again...

Would you agree to become a 10/10 female with an IQ of 180 if you could never eat anything unhealthy ever again, or do any drugs? Only fresh fruits, vegetables, raw nuts, meat, potatoes, only drinking water.

No spices, no candy, no pizza, no junk food of any kind, no processed food, etc. And not even drink coffee.

Attached: dovefection.jpg (1210x803, 111K)

Yes. Sounds like a great deal. If I did that stuff otherwise all that would happen is I would be a skinny loser instead of a fat one.

No spices? What kind of fucked up diet is that?

What about jizz?

fuck yeah i'd give up unhealthy shit so i can mess with people online with that. not even that bad of a trade off.

No. I don't want to be a female of any kind.

>implying that being any person with an IQ of 180 is desirable
Fuck I rather be ugly then having to deal with even literal geniuses seeming like brainlets to me.

You are allowed to swallow jizz and saliva of other people, or pussy juice for that matter.

Attached: tea-leoni-1973.jpg (1920x1200, 349K)

>Become attractive
>Become Smart
>Get to eat healthy without the mental strain of dieting.
You didn't think this through did you

The diet I grew up eating

Sign me the fuck up
Hardest part would be giving up weed forever even though I smoke less than an OZ a year

I already pretty much do none of those things

The only change I would have to make to my life is to stop eating pizza

But spices? Wtf?

>no spice diet
No you didn't. You have no idea how hard it would be to not have spices even if you tree

literally where is the downside tho, apart from aging worse

I actually did unless you count fresh garlic and fresh onion as spices (which I dont)
My mom cooked dreadfully plain. A few times a year she used a pinch or dried oregano in special dishes. I don't like salt and only a couple things would I ever put a bit of pepper on.

>No Spices
Why not? It's generally healthy stuff like greens or some other part of a plant. And some salt is good, especially when I've been running. You want a goiter under that pretty face?

If the spice is demonstrably healthy and necessary for you, like salt in reasonable amounts, then it is of course allowed.

Attached: Freya_by_namito111.png (900x863, 761K)

bro potatoes and fruits only make the deal easy

Since when is spice bad for you

I think he meant overseasoned stuff.

without even the slightest bit of doubt, you could pile on a lot more bad sides and i am still going for it.

No homo, no tranny

That's literally what I do right now and my skin still looks like shit :(

Attached: 2018-02-19_22-31-41.jpg (568x568, 19K)