I'm about to fall down the anime rabbit hole. Have this strong urge to watch Naruto or One Piece

I'm about to fall down the anime rabbit hole. Have this strong urge to watch Naruto or One Piece.

Attached: Naruto_newshot.png (1440x1076, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/91wdjv/naruto_kai_ultimate_subbed_edition/
nyaa.si/view/1062925
youtube.com/watch?v=XRT7nJd7Wno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tried watching Naruto and I couldn't get past episode five because of how gay it was. Same for One Piece.
Only good anime show is Trigun, only good anime movie is Akira.

One piece is great, just switch to the mango after episode 300ish

Read the manga instead. One Piece especially is garbage as anime but pretty great as manga.

naruto was great when i was 12. never watched one piece
trigun is fantastic

Listen to this user
Go down the One Piece rabbit hole, you won't regret it
It's almost like having nakama of your own (tn: nakama means "friend")

>(tn: nakama means "friend")
Actually it's an extremely complex and cultural term with no real translation available to it. It's certainly far more than just a friend.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

I always saw Nakama as being someone you consider family but not blood related. Or perhaps someone who is more than a friend, but like someone you would do anything for. Japanese have different ways to say friend plus the grammar could show the different types of relationship you have with a person. I know Tomodachi could mean friend, but in a different sense.

The first part of Naruto is really good for a battle shounen, but that's not saying a lot. If you want to watch it I recommend you use Naruto Kai in order to ignore the filler.
No idea about One Piece.

Trigun is great. The sci-fi western style is always a pleasure to see.

Attached: 1513090022409.jpg (1000x1000, 523K)

>I'm about to fall down the anime rabbit hole. Have this strong urge to watch Naruto or One Piece.
Do Hunter x Hunter

Is this your 3x3? If so not bad tastes anonymous but I'd replace planetes with mugen no ryvius imo

Yeah man, you feel part of the gang. You see their journey from literally a guy in a fishing boat to one of the most dangerous pirate crews in the world is just a blast to watch. The world and lore is so fleshed out it it seems as complex as our own history. One Piece is the shit, I used to ignore it because its shonenshit, but how wrong I was.

It is. I haven't watched Mugen no Ryvius but I guess I'll check it out. Planetes is darn beautiful, though.

Attached: 1514799197806.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Why do people have a weird hatred for shonen when it is specifically tailored for them but love the annoying """cute""" anime girl shows

Attached: 1440642308085.jpg (264x292, 28K)

People who hate shonen don't have souls

t. boomer

those are literally the biggest dadrock anime in existence. Only thing missing is Cowboy Bebop and GitS.

Naruto sucks. prepare for 85% of every fight scene being the good character laying on the ground grunting taking 3 episodes to stand up with talking about gay shit. Literally every fight is just "UGH UGH HERUH GHUH I CAN'T LOSE MY FRIENDS NEED ME" then they magically get stronger because they believe in themselves or some shit.

Seriously the entire show is just grunting and standing up after falling down

At least watch something good, man. I recommend Steins;Gate, Psycho Pass, or Darker than Black.

Attached: 1531522043350.jpg (250x187, 9K)

WATCH ONE PIECE WTFFFFFFFF ITS REEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOODODDDDDDDD

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 6.59.32 PM.png (534x400, 381K)

why switch around then?

you should check out black lagoon. It's a simple fun action fest

Naruto only picks up in Shippuden. The first season is crucial, but also difficult to watch except for the gaara/rock lee fight.

Don't start with garbage. The best entry-level anime is Cowboy Bebop, IMO. After that, watch Evangelion. If you like it, go deeper, if you don't, go back to watching entry-level stuff.

Don't, it's a hard hole to climb out of. Especially since all I watched was harem/incest shit. I just deleted it all one day and switched to opiates instead.

Attached: Boomer 05.jpg (653x490, 107K)

they weren't aborted

Naruto and One piece are both great. Dont watch all the naruto fillers though, google which ones are good

THIS 10000x this before anything else

I found a torrent where the uploader specifically cut the show to manga only. Don't know if its still up on nyaa or not.
Only good harem show is Tenchi Muyo.

I dunno, pic related was enjoyable.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Any Gundam fags here?

>inb4 Gundam seed toonami kids

Attached: 1534200542983.png (1117x836, 1020K)

Lad, please. PLEASE. If it's shounen you're after then it's Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann you need to be watching.

I love the original series and war in a pocket. Dropped zeta but I will probably pick it back up eventually.

So sad that it just ended. Show had infinite potential

What was his problem?
Who hurt him?

Attached: Tobi.png (709x1023, 297K)

Think it's called "Naruto Kai". Shippuden Kai is supposed to come out as well some time

the torrent specifically says "cut to manga" so I guess if it's still there it's worth grabbing.

These along with this would recommend over Naruto or One Piece.

He got cucked. Simple as that. No one comes back from a cucking without enacting the Moon's Eye Plan. You're in a cocoon right now desu. We all are.

reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/91wdjv/naruto_kai_ultimate_subbed_edition/

Found it

This isn't a dream world, though.

I didn't find it on reddit, it was on nyaa, but either way if you're watching Naruto OP, don't watch the filler. It's the worst filler in filler history.

There is a nyaa link in the post, but it's removed now, so that sucks

Season 5 is also crucial. The naruto/sasuke fight is the climax of part 1

nyaa.si/view/1062925
Here it is, for anyone interested

one piece is god tier

Attached: 911154_1325011723085_full.jpg (1600x1200, 462K)

the whole clan is destined to go mad the moment anything tragic happens to them.
>your friend dies
EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD IS SUFFERING NOBODY IS HAPPY AND IF THEY ARE I WILL DESTROY THEM.
>your brother gets picked for something over you
SUCH UNFAIR AND CRUEL WORLD I WILL DESTROY IT
>you become content with your current skill and someone overtakes you
PLEASE SENSEI I KNOW I WAS SHITTING ON YOU LAST WEEK BUT THIS WORLD IS SO UNSAFE AND UNFORGIVING I NEED POWER FOR JUSTICE! *proceeds to run off with the enemy*

Just a reminder that Ghost in the Shell is still an accurate prediction of reality.

Attached: B6D664C1-E69C-46ED-AC57-57C96FC95787.jpg (400x400, 45K)

space dandy is a pretty fun anime it has alot of art styles, babes, butts, and boobies baby.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRT7nJd7Wno

11/10 manga
9/10 98 anime
8/10 movies
1/10 2013 anime

Attached: e7e506f978c57b6106d86eec2d98e406.png (1934x1400, 752K)

>berserk
after the fairy arc it turns into hot garbage

Daily reminder
i got banned from /a just by posting this

Attached: censored version.jpg (700x624, 86K)

Darker than Black was dogshit. Substitute Parasyte instead.

by the way, dont watch naruto, it makes you gay

Attached: draconian moderation.png (900x870, 184K)

/a/ is the easiest board to trigger, I get banned every time I post there

this is the safe one

Attached: even more censored version.jpg (436x245, 24K)

too lewd user!

orig

Attached: japanese censored.png (436x245, 78K)

Another good long shonen series is Hajime no Ippo.

>fuckin' nerd who works on the family fishing boat smelling like fuckin' worms and chum get his shit pushed in on a daily basis
>learns how cool boxing is
>he begins his journey to understand what it is like to be strong

You don't have to be a boxing fan to watch it, appreciate it, and/or be inspired by it.

Why go for some 700 episode shitfest to start with? Try anime films then ask /wsr/ for something like what you like.

Naruto or One Piece aren't horrible starting points but consider other options too

WATCH ONE PIECE
SKIP THE FILLERS

Evangelion is entry level

Steins;Gate is probably better if you know your way around anime culture type bullshit first

i just watched kaiji and akagi. i liked them both despite how slow and uneventful some episodes were. what pissed me off about them was how long it took for anything to happen in some episodes

I wish I finished kaiji

gonna pick it up now actually

As much as I love Kaiji Bog arc felt like forever

K-On! is my favourite Anime of all time, enjoyed it more than watching Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon growing up

fucking sub purists, I can barely find subbed anime anymore, I don't want to buy my tv reeee

akagi is pre good by the same person i think they looked rly similar

i just watched it online i just googled for it probably not best quality or whatever but i dont care

skip naruto and just watch one piece, its worth it for the feels, world building, great fights unique characters and overall oh shit moments.

10/10 pirate anime.

Try watching Berserk. It's also pretty good.

This. Berserk is probably the best manga you'll ever read

Not them but Berserk is the *only* manga I will likely ever read because I don't think the anime or movies will do it justice.

I want to keep the stuff I like so I can show it to other people if I ever meet any who will it with me

Watch something with cute girls and comedy. K-on has been recommended in this thread already but love live is good too.
Kodomo no jikan is mandatory.