For any doctor user or anyone with knowledge of general human body

Wtf is this it hurts like hell when i walk and its swollen as all hell

Attached: 15343740762561814720106.jpg (3120x4160, 1.8M)

Holy shit OP that's ligma

Dont know about physiology but i thing thats a cyst

bug bite or spider bite or somethin

Should i put a ice bag or am i fucked is there anyway to tell if its poisonous?

>implying there are any doctors here
lmao...

I would worry more about your finger wtf.

Well you never know it is Jow Forums after all

looks like a spider bite

wtf is ligma???

It could be worse it could be ogre hand man fingers

Doctor here, that's a cyst. Leave it unattended and pretty soon you'll have a vile golf ball-sized glob of pus and bacteria inside your arm. It's pretty easy to take care of by yourself, take a knife and make a small incision on it, then squeeze that shit until it's all out, disinfect it and patch yourself up.

Ligma is an internet meme

ligmaballz xD

Its my leg and fuck was hoping it was a brown recluse spider bite at least but fml

Genital Cancer

If it was a poisonous spider bite there would be a visible red line running across it a bit. Think the doc is right, it's probably just a cyst

Pretty sure it's your arm, I'm the doctor here.

Fuck and im too much of a pussy to make what is essentially a open wound in my skin

looks like a nasty fucking cyst, I'd recommend against trying to drain it yourself unless you know exactly what you're doing

Leg m8

Attached: 1534375311934118391289.jpg (3120x4160, 1.48M)

well the picture you took sucks fuckin ass and there's like two dozen medically different types of pain and "hurts like hell" isn't specific enough to differentiate between any of them

>Posts picture of arm
Right, very funny. Well, make sure you take care of that arm cyst properly or it's gonna suck for you. I'd go to a clinic but since you're posting here you probably won't/can't do that.

jesus christ you fat lazy fuck how hard is it to turn on the fucking light and take a picture in it

i already know the diagnosis it's clearly diabetes given how fat and lazy you are

Red around looks like a small hole and it looks like my skin is trying to grow back there but cant

Lamp light is on you faggot ceiling fan light doesnt work

What? Goto the doctor you enormous homo, you'll get it infected