My friend just took 5 tabs of acid and ran into the woods

what do i do? she stripped naked after pissing herself and then ran off while screaming. she has no experience with psychedelics but i've never seen her lose it like this. any advice?

Attached: 320e-a964-4bb4-988e-6f1865bfad5b.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_health3.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info4.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=yXUs1Rb4QI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uhhh rape her dude. duh

>no experience with psychedelics
>5 tabs

Let her die, it's natural selection at work

hope she dies and kill yourself
seriously why the fuck are you posting go find her you dumb fuck

apparently she also took SSRI's with it so is that bad? she claimed to be losing. it she has anxiety

My friend took some way-too-strong acid once, we found him masturbating in a muddy puddle one street over. He cut his knee open to the bone by accident after we got him back inside. Then we sat on him for 4 hours while someone went to find some benzos because he was trying to kill us. So do that.

She's in God's hands now.

we had no time to stop her, she was very fast and naked and covered in pee like i stated. also, my two other friends are tripping on 2 tabs and are couch locked, she took the other tabs before we knew about it. it's very unlike her to be this spontaneous. we're very concerned. i am outside now, gonna start looking more but haven't seen her yet. im the tripsitter but i am also pretty high

where tf does one get benzos anyway? all i got is weed/cbd, maybe that will help?

We almost called the cops because he was so violent, but that nigga would have been Swiss cheese within a minute of them showing up so we opted to save his life and take a chance.

beat some adrenaline into yourself and go find her fucktard
or killing yourself would be more preferable

Ask your dealer, or the biggest junkie you know.

>DUDE PSYCHEDELICS ARE TOTALLY SAFE AND HAVE NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL LMAO

Who the fuck ever said that?

They're fine if you don't abuse them like a fucking retard
Everything in moderation, including mind altering drugs
OP probably has some gay research chemical that's being sold as LSD though

put on a jason mask and chase her

you should have posted a vid of her peeing then i'd be interested

your friends are probably going to be fine without a babysitter
while that girl might get killed in that forest
go there and fucking save that idiot

eh everybody needs that one good psychedelic freakout. she'll probably be fine if she doesn't walk off a cliff or into traffic or anything. maybe

ofc you must rape her, you ain't getting another chance beta

>get camera
>search for her
>record until she dies or comes off
>sell it on the deep web or something
>profit

mman I'm worried. no sign of her yet

>im the tripsitter
good job faggot

Attached: 1533168269715.png (378x357, 81K)

Rape her. Shes on psychadelics so you could just say its a hallucination if she remembers. Or at least drink her piss.

She's probably talking to her gods while choking with vomit because of the overdose, if you don't run after her she might really die.... btw don't miss the chance to rape her

Druggies like you are the worst

I honestly hate you people

just let her go run around for a few hours, she'll be fine

Attached: 1254530.jpg (640x640, 96K)

How many micrograms per tab?
Hopefully like 25 if it's her first time jesus christ

>19:34:44
>implying this is real
So she ran off stark naked into the woods and the first thing you do is find a relevant pic to post a ton of shit on Jow Forums instead of looking for her , who is on 5 tabs of acid i might add, or calling the police.

Overdose intensifies

yeah that's probably made it a bit stronger. depending on whether it is actual real legitimate LSD or not, could be problematic. she shouldn't have done that in all honesty. but she will probably understand that in a day or two.

Make her hot tea and walk into the woods pretending to be an eagle.
Eagles are nature's good trip companions and tea...well, tea is tea! It's never too late for a cup or tea ;-)

>5 tabs of acid
>Overdose

Attached: download_1_0.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>LSD
>Overdose

>tripsitter
>high

Dude, get your fucking shit together.
For advice? Call her name but if you are really concerned get some fucking help.

>overdose on lsd
>on lsd
>lsd

Attached: E5o5foa.png (234x235, 135K)

Bet it's not LSD but some cheap ass chemical

She belongs to the forest now.

Good job you fucking retard. She's gone forever, cut your losses and move on

Attached: 1493605664378.gif (229x176, 987K)

Yes it's bad. you can die from being on ssris and psychedelics from something called serotonin syndrome. look it up, right now dude. and call the police, like right now idiot.

Better find a good shovel and a dry place to bury her after he rapes her corpse

yeah if it's "LSD" from the dude on the corner of the street, might be in for a bad time.

wait can you overdose on acid. no sign yet were freaking out and now my friend is gone and he punched my other tripping friend what do I do?

this info suggests ssris reduce the effects of LSD, but yeah I wouldn't go around mixing SSRIs or MAOIs with LSD, it is definitely probably not a good idea.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_health3.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info4.shtml

100 actually. oh man

consider feeding her lemon or lemon juice, also something with sugar and some water, this will relieve some of the symptoms

no way this is real. I want to believe though

put on different music and relax.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXUs1Rb4QI8

you can go down the freakout bad trip path, or make the most of it and relax. if you are really worried about your friend though you might want to notify the police.

Attached: 1254542.jpg (640x640, 104K)

when edgy kids do drugs

u are all sooooo dumb

to my knowledge you can't overdose on LSD. if your friend took 500 ug i would estimate that it lasts a good 12 hours or so with some after effects for another 6-12 hours.

Sorry OP but she's done for. Hope that a skin walker doesn't take her. If she actually comes back, be very careful.

Had a friend on 3 tabs freak out like that and we had to basically wrestle him into submission so he wouldn't run up stairs and wake up his mom. I was on tripping really hard off 1 tab so that didn't help. Absolutely insane night. Probably the craziest night of my life next to when this one buff dude was invited to a party and he drank 20 beers, took half a tab and went crazy. You're going to wanna bring her back and sit on her back until she's calmed down. That's how we helped 3 tabs guy. Eventually she'll just be stuck in a loop for a few hours and that'll be INFINITELY more manageable than now. Remember. Don't panic and make sure your tripping friends dont panic. This will be the most exciting night of yours and their lives

I'm very experienced with lsd. Used to deal and have done 30 tabs at once. Let her just work herself out. It's incredibly selfish to act like that. Have her deal with the consequences of her actions. You'll probably get a call from jail honestly

SH A A G G G Y THIS IS N T W E E D

One time I started freaking out after dropping 8 tabs and eating 5gs of mushrooms. My friend put me in his room in the dark alone because he didnt know what to do with me. I too pissed myself and then stripped naked. Thought I was trapped in some hellish facility for hours and I watched myself grow old in there. I lost my shit like never before. When my friend checked in on me after a few hours I came to. I was surprised, I had tripped many times before off high doses. Afterwards I was fine if not a bit traumatized from being in hell for what felt like years. Do your best to find your friend maybe a familiar face will ground her a bit. Who knows though its her first trip. Good luck lol

Attached: 22146765-61B1-422D-9E19-51F2975BFB47.gif (419x562, 516K)

One time I did too many grams of shrooms (8.5 g + a ton of weed and pills) and ended up waking up in a hospital room on the floor on a single mattress. Also pissed all over myself and the floor, tried starting fights with a security guard because i thought i was dreading, nothing felt real. Apparently i kept trying to jump out of the ambulance on the way there. Crazy shit

It seems to me that mushrooms have a much higher chance of throwing you into a catatonic, retardlike state. Although acid can do the same with insane doses and other drugs thrown in.

Attached: DC201FEE-73E2-4A22-9A36-584F3E64CB16.jpg (736x736, 111K)

yo...YO
YOOOOOOOOO
who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give this girl 5 tabs with no experience
you should really go look for her friend
god speed

at least you were smart enough to go for the benzos

Give her 12 hours to sober up and realise what she's done. If you let her run off without her phone you're an absolute retard

There are laws protecting you if you call the cops in good faith to someone who may cause harm to themselves or others in a drug overdose.

They do not charge you or put you in jail, just get you to an ambulance.

*she's an absolute retard
Fixed that for ya

>We almost called the cops because he was so violent, but that nigga would have been Swiss cheese
This made me do one of those laughs that goes "heh heh..." and then after a second or two of silence bursts into "AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!".

I dont even blame the girl I blame the sitters and who ever let her do it

Nig if she cast handle her shit and makes bad decisions that's her fault and she'll suffer the consequences. I'm sure the sitters tried their best but it's not like they should reasonably expect to deal with someone taking 3 extra tabs, stripping and running off into the night.

All druggies deserve to die so sit around and hope a bear eats her or she falls off a cliff or something.

its her fault but you have to at least feel bad for the one experiencing it

get off your phone, you'll ruin your night vision. Call her name softly as you look, her senses are heightened and she'll come to you if she wants to be found.

If not... look for her anyway, it's the right thing to do.

she dropped her phone in the forest, we later found it there. still no sign of her, my friend has joined me in the search. im worried now. here's a pic of the forest were looking in. :/ fuck fuck fuck why did SHE HAVE to FUCKING RUN OFF! were still tripping tho and this si scary man. fuck acid. im never doing this shit again. dont even fucking LIE this shit SUCKS! fuck LIFE! fuck THIS SHIT FUCKKKKK WERE FUCKED! for anyone giving me shit heres PROOFF i guess i just took this, idk what else to prove i held up 4 fingers it stands for Jow Forums? ok?

thank you, we TRIED TO STOP HER FFS FUCK

okay fuck this is it for a bit im losing it man were crying and shaking its so cold and dark and the bugs areo ut i dont know wht to fucking do

i guess hope she gets back soon :( i peaked when this was fuckign happening like fuck FUCK fos heree

Attached: 39207022_532266210576709_6191792623926116352_n.jpg (352x480, 34K)

dude DUDE, take some deep breaths, fuck the girl worry about your mentality currently.
calm the heck down breath slowly life is amazing this right now will be a hell of a story to tell that you wont forget. remeber that and when you've calmed the fuck down find that bitch and drag her ass back

Yeah LSD is fantastic and really good for your mentality but you have to be smart about it. This just isn't the best situation to be in. Definitely try it again with some more reasonable people.

You re just freaking out, the girl will be okay. She really will.

Scream her name, if she reacts with a scream, you can triangulate her position easily with the noise.

100% agree to this orgnel

>Scream her name, if she reacts with a scream, you can triangulate her position easily with the noise.
You're funny.

>fuck the girl
this part i agree with. the rest of your post should be discarded.

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard. Just go in the direction you hear the noise.

>5 tabs for first trip
lol yeah she's never gonna be the same. even if she survives this OP she'll end up in a mental hospital

100% guaranteed

you ruined her entire life. you don't play around with this stuff.

holy fuck you killed her

T. Fag who knows nothing about drugs. It's just serotonin. Doesn't change anything. It comes and goes and let's you make some new connections in your brain. Worst case scenario you have to undo those new connections but they'll fade if you don't reinforce them. The only people who actually go crazy are genetically predisposed to mental illness and would have gone crazy from any stressful experience.

Lol. Hopefully she dies and you are all put in jail fucking degenerates.

this guy ^
he knows what is good

she will probably have to work through some extreme shock after the trip but she can and most likely will be completely fine

Wait this is actually not great. SSRIs make serotonin last longer. LSD makes lota of serotonin be released at once. So together there will be lots of serotonin and it will be more potent because of the SSRIs. Serotonin syndrome is a possibility. I'm not entirely sure how likely physical side effects are but if you don't find her in the next maybe 2 hours I would definitely consider calling the police. You shouldn't face any legal troubles.

Lol that's not true. Moralfags trying to get you to fuck all of your lives up. Find her though on the real. She won't OD but she may hurt herself in her confusion.
Also you're a shitty person for agreeing to tripsit and getting high. You're super gross.

What's it like being an edgy child? I'm doing a report on total retards and son first hand knowledge would be great

Valium or similar

>not being a fucktard druggie addict is edgy now
What has this world come to...

any update on your feral friend? only an absolute animal would take 500micrograms on their first trip

No you don't know anything faggot. You have no idea what some dumb girl has going on in her mind when she drops five hits of acid for the first time ever.

12 hardcore hours of reliving the time when daddy touched her. etc, etc, etc. That's assuming she doesn't trip and fall into a river.

Grown men are mentally weak enough to break when the CIAniggers used this on test patients during the Cold War. Roasties are even weaker.

If you took five tabs of acid you'd poop yourself and run into the woods too internet tough guy.

Mental illnesses incoming.

she sounds like one dumbass skank. you should be ashamed to be friends with her. i've been with friends who had some bad trips but nobody who went full retard like this bitch. just let her get hit by a car or abducted by a rapist or something, it's not your problem.

Attached: 1525631049671.jpg (314x321, 32K)

You seriously sound like you know nothing about lsd. Have you ever done it or any other serotogenic drugs? You sound like you're just speculating.

I was a dealer and have done 30 tabs at one time. No poop. No running into the woods.

What you described about "daddy touching her" would just be strengthening mental connections that were already there. With time those connections would fade into the background again OR with help she could actually undo those connections.

Can you explain to me why she would have permanent mental illness or show me some kind of data that shows LSD causes mental illness? Or are you just being an edgy child shitposter like the rest of the cancer on this board?

>Lol. Hopefully she dies
Yeah, nevermind that wasn't edgy at all

Seriously though you need to be 18 to post on this board. Also literally no one ever has been addicted to Lsd in a chemical sense. It does not cause physical dependence. Not something you can argue, just a medical fact.

Took some strong hits of LSd myself. Psychedelics got me going crazy - travis scott

Def gonna be up the whole nigg5

This is why kids shouldn't fuck with psychedelics.

I hope your parents ground you for this.

This isn't remotely true you dumb nigger. Ssri's reduce the effects of psychedelics but you can't get serotonin syndrome from it. I'm on ssri's and I trip frequently with no ill effects. MDMA on the other hand can absolutely do that

It remains to be seen. That's just my bet.

She's probably dead right now anyway. Most normies can't even handle spending an hour alone. I cannot expect any woman to be mentally stable enough for psychedelics, ever. Or mentally stable in general. Just look at this board for evidence.

Now then, 30 tabs? What are you doing on here? Go start selling again and help make the world happier.

Most normies die after an hour alone? That's... probably based off of some scientific study im sure.

You sound like you have lots of issues with women. I mean I'm not surprised considering where we are. Just try not to be so delusional and salty my boy

I'm talking about mental strength / introspection / loneliness ya dum

>kids these days am l right?

Attached: 859EF835-8A84-4A10-A305-0BAB863A70E1.png (393x356, 49K)