How was high school for you guys? Did you go to all the cool parties/events? Did you participate in sports...

how was high school for you guys? Did you go to all the cool parties/events? Did you participate in sports? Did you have a gf? Did you have sex? Did you get bullied?

Attached: 43767469-231D-4863-85A0-F78CB8486852.jpg (632x423, 213K)

No to all of them except the bullying

>Did you go to all the parties/events
no

>did you participate in sports
yes

>gf
No...

>sex
no

>bullied
yess

>how was high school for you guys?
Overall better than my adult life
>Did you go to all the cool parties/events?
I went to some school events to hang with friends
>Did you participate in sports?
Fuck no, the only thing resembling a sport I liked was dodgeball and they didn't even have that in high school gym class. Also I would refuse to wear shorts like an autist lol
>Did you have a gf?
Yes, a few of them actually. One asked me out and I dated the other for 4 years before she broke up with me for being a loser with no career
>Did you have sex?
Yes
>Did you get bullied?
Yes

fucking normie get out you faggotttt

greAT
sometimes, no really parties tho
yes
>Did you have a gf?
several
>Did you have sex?
yes
>Did you get bullied?
maybe once or twice freshman and sophomore year

Attached: 1497589257818s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>how was high school?
pretty cool. i was a nerd but got on ok.
>did you go to all the cool parties/events?
i kinda had a bunch of my own things going on but i did a fair bit of chilling
>did you participate in sports?
nope i was a nerd i was into the academic stuff
>did you have a gf
yep a couple of em
>did you have sex
yep
>did you get bullied
funny enough, i had longass hair and wore thrash metal band t-shirts all the time when i was 14-15 at a predominantly christian school. people got the wrong idea and thought i'd snap and shoot everybody if they mistreated me so they were all really nice. then they found out i was chill anyway and it was all gravy

no
a bit at the start
>Did you have a gf?
no
>Did you have sex?
no
>Did you get bullied?
no

I basically drifted away from my friends from elementary school as they made new friends and integrated. I was pretty much a loner at the end that no one really cared about anymore

All of you guys are normalfags and need to get the fuck off my board.

Got bullied a little bit. Had a few fights. No gf. No sex. Hated forced topics on otherwise interesting subjects and got mediocre grades.

I was just a nameless background character at school. I did sports and stuff but was always below anyone's attention to be bullied or have friends

>high school
generic neet boy playing vidya
>parties/events
no
>sports
no and I regret that
>gf
no
>sex
no
>bullied
no

Not all of them. School was a few thousand large, so too many people.

yes

>gf
Yes

>sex
Yes, first time on prom night. I'm a stat.

>bullied
No. Only shortly in junior high, and a few weeks after it started I gave the bully a pretty severe beat down. I almost felt bad about it since his face got wrecked. After that no one bullied me.

The older I get the more I miss it. Maybe not high school itself, but the structure and stability of being a kid. God, I wish I could be 16 again.
Did you go to all the cool parties/events?
Maybe 3-4? I occasionally talked to a Chad/Stacey in class and they would invite me to house parties. I always sat in the corner and drank alone.
Did you participate in sports?
No.
Did you have a gf?
No.
Did you have sex?
No.
Did you get bullied?
One of my close childhood friends started to hate me in 9th grade and I picked a fight with a black kid when I was in 11th grade. That's about it.

Attached: 1529471429375.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

It was fine.
like one or two.
> Did you participate in sports?
Nope
>Did you have a gf?
Yep
>Did you have sex?
Yep
>Did you get bullied?
No not really

pretty ok all things considered
>Did you go to all the cool parties/events
No parties, but I did went to most events
>Did you participate in sports
I wasn't in a team, but I sometimes played soccer
>Did you have a gf
no
>Did you have sex
no
>Did you get bullied
no

I got sent to a sped school (short bus and all) with the other autists, schizos, bipolars, and so forth. It was extraordinarily unpleasant but probably for the better, I would have been metaphorically eaten alive at a regular high school.

There were no parties, events, or sports at the sped school. I didn't get laid but I also (mostly) didn't get bullied.

Attached: 1526021644013.png (1024x576, 537K)

I wasn't bullied or anything, I was just there. I had a couple of friends, but they were barely in any classes with me so I mostly did nothing. My social skills were terrible and I never said anything. The thing was normals and girls didn't even care they had to work with or sit next to me, but they never wanted to be friends with me. It's a weird feel.

Attached: 1533341083571.png (1267x785, 28K)

Tried to go to a party with people from my school once and they wouldn't let us in. It was all the Chads in there with all the Stacey's.

>Did you go to school parties/events ?
No no way even a teacher gave me the side eye for that
>Did you participate in sports ?
No i want i through a faze were i thought i was above sports and i let people know that by my body language and attidude during gym
>gf
Weirdnand akward so i destroyed every chance of getting one
>Did you have sex ?
No....
>Did you get bullied
no when you when your kinda cool and quiet people don't bother you

It was alright, not really good but not miserable either. Didn't go to any parties, wasn't on any of the sports teams. My english teacher was my gf, yes we had sex. Got a little bullied sporadically kind of first year mostly but it wasn't more than mean remarks.

It was ok. I had a few friends and we played vidiya and did drugs. Never had a relationship though or did any stereotypical hs stuff. I was also lazy as hell and got mediocre grades.
Not once.
No
>Did you have a gf?
No
>Did you have sex?
No
>Did you get bullied?
No

>My english teacher was my gf, yes we had sex.
I'm incredibly fucking jealous because not once in all of K-12 (or college, for that matter) did I have an attractive woman as a teacher. Every single one was either male or some variety of old hag.

That's a shame. Though we got together and still are together so it wasn't like some fantasy tryst, we fell for each other.

>did you go to all the parties/events
A handful of them
Does P.E counts?
>gf
Yes, one
>sex
No
>bullied?
Implying they cared about me enough to

>english teacher is my gf
I find that hard to believe
How old are you and how old is your english teacher anyway

It was better than having to be a wageslave.
I never even heard about them
No
>Did you have a gf?
No
>Did you have sex?
No
>Did you get bullied?
No

>How was high school for you guys?
Roughly as shit as adulthood, but at least I had my parents buy my food and pay the bills.

I never got invited to parties, and I didn't bother with events since I had no one to go with or hang out with.

I tried, but no one wanted me on their team. I was on Cross Country for not even a month.

Did you have a gf? Did you have sex?
No.

Did you get bullied?
Constantly.

Pretty bad, But alright
Nope, me and my fellow nerds would just get together, crash at one of our houses, get high, and drunk and Lan Party League of Legends all night. I guarantee you that was funner than any party at my High school
>Did you have a gf?
Nope, I was too ugly and all the girls at my school were massive thotts with a snob complex, and were 6/10 at best. So it literally wasn't even worth attempting, tho I did about twice anyways.
>Did you have sex?
Hell no, just masturbated furiously every day.
>Did you get bullied?
Yes, and no. It was more just general harassment from everyone for being different, so I didn't take it personally cuz i'm not a lil bitch. They weren't always mean to me, sometimes they were nice. Most times I just went unnoticed, because I mostly only interacted with my friends at the time

Overall it was a very bland, shallow, and tiring experience, but it did introduce me to Misanthropy

Attached: 1466972752956.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Fine but unremarkable
Didn't even get invited
As a fan
I didn't play
>Didu have a gf?
No
>Did you have sex?
No
>Did you get bullied?
Not really

No to all of those questions. I just did my work and watched shitloads of anime in high school. I just finished up a few months ago at the damn place and I'm assuming online college will be the same.

school was like 90% asian out of 3000 kids, and this is in canada btw, so i shouldnt really have to deal with that imo... this severely limited any kind of large social group of down to party type average white kids, which subsequently ruined my highschool experience. still there was a small group of us, but we were a minority. this was in the early 2000's btw, i imagine that school is probly 100% asian now. it pisses me off though that i went to a school with so many faceless chinks. if i went to a whiter highschool i bet i would have had a way funner time and been better off now as a result. fucking "multiculteralism" is a fucking joke especially when all it means is instead of having whites its 2800 chinks. great diversity, no agenda going on here whatsoever. our politicians sold us out.

>how was high school
fun to learn the american way of life, really set me up for college and stuff
>parties
yes
>events
only for rival games
>gf
no
>sex
yes
>bullied
nope

I got bullied by mormons for most of middle and highschool.
At least I can enjoy coffee and ciggs.
I was the weird loner type.
Oh and I'm half asian but, other asians hated me too.

>high school
Did high school in two schools. First one I got bullied and had one weird friend but I loved him. Second, I was new kid and had like two friends. One was autistic and other had daddy issues.
>parties/events
none
>sports
fuck no
>gf
had a crush on one girl but was too fucking beta
>sex
lmao
>bullied
got bullied a lot in first school cuz I was an annoying autist and people were aggressive. One person even sexually assaulted me lmao. Nothing in new school cuz I was mostly background.

Indifferent nothing happened and nobody really bothered me in it either. Just occasional people who thought I may shoot the place up for some reason. I barely even went to highschool honestly. especially the last 2 years I still somehow graduated though.

LARPing lying faggot

GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The absolute state of Jow Forums right now.

Attached: F4A3813A-FFED-4C5A-BAF9-C794F9163FEC.jpg (922x654, 42K)

>>Jow Forums
Be originalwft

this. no one really bothered, avoided or acted rude/cold to me but no one really had any interest in being my friend. i had a small group of friends i could hang around with but even w/ them i was never as good friends w/ them as they were w/ each other.

you belong in pol because you think ethnic replacement is acceptable / a good thing. wow what a disgustingly evil racist person you must be.

I only suggested that you go to pol and nothing else
>literally making up a strawman

nice fail arguement, must suck being a loq iq subhuman evil demon racist

Wrong board user
You'll enjoy conversations there much more

it wasn't bad desu. i dropped out tho.

ye i went to quite a handful of parties but watching a bunch of kids get rekt and fuck their parent's house up off a single shot / beer wasn't really my thing. except there were pretty wild pool parties that the rich stacies threw that were pretty wild.

yeah quite a few.

>Did you have a gf?
ye she was captain of the varsity cheerleading team

>Did you have sex?
ye

>Did you get bullied?
no

it's crazy to think this shit happened little over a decade ago. time flies niggas.

Attached: 1533525810122.jpg (467x460, 92K)

sucked. for the first couple years i was sorta well-liked by my grade because i was funny, but still none of them(besides my small group of friends) ever invited me anywhere or talked to me outside of school. by the end of high school i got quieter and became a loser desu, no one ever said that to my face but i could tell they thought it.
none. towards the very end i made a new group of friends who held their own birthday parties w/ alcohol so the were p fun(b4 that my old group of friends just basically had sleepovers for their birthdays), but they were still v small and i was never invited to any of the big cool parties held by popular people. it's not even like they were exclusive, most of my grade would go to them.
I did at first and I was p good, but then I got lazy so I got unfit and shit and eventually gave up.
>Did you have a gf?
No.
>Did you have sex?
No.
>Did you get bullied?
Yeah but just for one year weirdly enough. I was pretty confident before that, but then one of my old friends suddenly got really popular and it got to his head. He bullied me relentlessly for that year despite the fact none of his new friends did. I lost a lot of friends that year because they didn't wanna be associated with the bullied loser I'd become, none of them ever said that but I could tell what was happening as they got more distant in response to the bullying.

After that one year he stopped bullying me entirely and was actually pretty friendly the next time I saw him, but the damage was already done. I still had less friends than I'd ever had and my confidence was never restored.

Nope, went straight home everytime and browsed Jow Forums or /b/ or i'd play skyrim or listen to brand new, cut my self and feel bad.

Not a single day in my life except when i was 12 and my aunt made me do soccer for awhile. Shit was embarassing but i was able to get out of it finally.
> Did you have a gf?
A few women have shown interest in me because im not dog shit ugly, a 6/10 at best. But it never went far at all since im a depressed autistic sperg and they could tell. But yeah i never had a gf and still a virgin.
>Did you have sex?
Nope, 20 yrs old and still a virgin. Things are looking grim. Looking at psychedelics and spirituality to replace my love/sex life.
>Did you get bullied?
Quite a few times and yes it still affects me.

Honestly my first two years of hs were bad but honestly werent as bad as things now. I miss being young and having that excuse to stay home to play games all day. I wouldnt redo my junior/senior year because those were the worst but all 4 years regardless i felt like shit.

Attached: 1534337506022.png (846x592, 42K)

>Did you go to all the parties/events?
Not all
Football, basketball and, if it counts, chess
>Did you have a gf?
No
>Did you have sex?
No
>Did you get bullied?
No

No. All the parties I was invited to were from friends that I already knew. Besides, the Chads in the school started to hate me, for some reason. So, no. I wasn't invited to anything that wasn't an official event, from the school itself.

No. I was into vidya at the time.

>Did you have a gf?
Yes, four. Three of them dumped me after a few months tho.

>Did you have sex?
Yes, with the one that didn't broke off with me.
We did it on her father's bed.

>Did you get bullied?
Yes, by said Chads, for an entire year.
To this day, I still don't know why.

Attached: 1530591570965.jpg (663x579, 39K)

sorry for my engrish, tho.

It's kinda late here, in Tacoland.

>How was high school for you guys?
Fucken sucked but I got into my dream university so it was worth it I guess.

Hahaha I was invited to one party that my close friend threw. That's it.

No.

>Did you have a gf?
No bc I am gril
but I didn't have a boyfriend either.

>Did you have sex?
Nope eternal virgin here.

>Did you get bullied?
Guys would tease their friends about liking me, like "hehe chad you're gay" "hehe brad well YOU want to fuck user!!! lel"
Also there was a party that my entire grade was invited to except me and the asian mathlete chick. Ironically the popular girls thought I was pretty cool, they just forgot I existed.

I did none of those things aside from playing JV baseball.
Pretty much a ghost to everyone beside my classmates.

dissapointingly underwhelming

no
not really
not really
no
not really

i went to a few parties but just sat in the basement or outside on the porch smoking weed with my loser friends (that sounds mean but i dont mean it offensively, i was a loser too) while the chads and stacys were dancing, getting drunk, and finding bedrooms to fuck in. didn't play sports, didn't have a gf, didn't have sex, didn't get bullied. it was pretty dull but in all honestly i miss it quite a bit compared to what my life is like now. at least i had friends.

>go to pol
>user tells him to go to pol
>wrong board lol

subhumans everyone

Couldn't wait for it to end. I barely socialized and tried sleeping through most of my classes.
No not really.
Nope.
>Did you have a gf?
Not at all. Although I felt the pressure to get one, I ultimately failed.
>Did you have sex?
Lol no.
>Did you get bullied?
Kinda, yeah. There was always this one dickhead who looked like that serial rapist in the shawshank redemption..

saying yes to the sex or gf one should be an autoban.

Depressing and lonely
Did you go to all the cool parties/events?
no
Did you participate in sports?
no
Did you have a gf?
no
Did you have sex?
Hell no
Did you get bullied?
Not too often. I kept a low profile so no one really paid attention to my existence.

Being from reddit should be an autoban

>Get the fuck out of my secret club

too bad I'm not from reddit. Fuck off, normiefag scum

Attached: WdJwZyJ.jpg (960x720, 111K)

Calling them "normies" instead of normal fags is one of the best ways to tell if someones blowing in from reddit. Same with imgur filenames.

Not gonna bite anymore user, take your (You) and scat

this
>parties
no
>sports
no
>gf
no
>sex
no
>bullied
no

high school was boring as fuck, i was the invisible guy

Awful, just like the rest of my school days

No, I didn't have any friends

Yes, but it was mandatory. Actually got quite decent at field hockey.

>Did you have a gf?
No

>Did you have sex?
No

>Did you get bullied?
Not really. I was bullied constantly throughout elementary and middle school, then I hit puberty in time for HS. In HS I was big enough that no one would fuck with me to my face, so I was merely ostracized. It was bad to the point that when we were assigned groups in class people would refuse to work with me.

They weren't cool, they were shit, i only went once and never came back
For a month because i was too tired of having to act like a dudebro, i liked the game itself but the guys playing it were mindless drones
>Did you have a gf?
No, i never asked a female out, it seemed like too much of a burden but if i did i'd probably have one
>Did you have sex?
No, i didn't care about sex at all, boring
>Did you get bullied?
No, my only interaction with those apes was either on PE lessons, in the shitty soccer team i was in for a month, and when they needed help in lessons/beating someone up

Highschool was fucking boring as shit

Attached: 1533783075555.png (540x775, 539K)

Both of these should be autobans desu. Also claiming to be a female should result in an autoban.

No
No
>Did you have a gf?
No
>Did you have sex?
No
>Did you get bullied?
Yes

Worst time of my life.

Go to wizardchan for that
r9k is for people who want to improve

public school bad, boarding school ok
no/no
no/no
>Did you have a gf?
no, and the boarding school was all boys
>Did you have sex?
no, still a kissless virgin to this day
>Did you get bullied?
public school yes and its why I left, boarding school no

>best friend starts to hate you in 9th grade just because
i know this feel. fuck that kid

I know that fucking feel user it's like they don't even try with you.

Attached: A006289B-E39A-407E-B0C4-84F5E632C21C.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I was the kid that was so invisible he wasn't even bullied. It wasn't even in that I'm such a weirdo people don't mess with me and avoid me sort of way. It was that they legit constantly forgot I existed.

I was the "Oh yeah, him! I forgot about him." kid. But at least I wasn't bullied.

In gym I was usually chosen either 4th or 3rd from class, kid that was bullied but wasn't as useless at gym (sometimes I'd be chosen before him sometimes after), fat kid who was bullied, total loser who was bullied (he was always last) and weird sperg kid that people avoided.

I didn't do shit but I didn't get bullied either at least that I was aware of.

I was pretty much just invisible.

Attached: 1475792080871.jpg (589x676, 31K)

Was great, I was one of the cool kids. Yes to all except bullying. Im a Chad that likes to come here, you guys are amusing , I had many weird geek friends. Keep shinning faggots, you guys have no idea how amazing you are.

>How was high school for you guys
Pretty mediocre for the most part. The final year was the only "good" year.
Only in my final year did I start attending house parties
>Did you participate in sports
Yes. I enjoyed gym class as well
>Did you have a gf?
Nope. Didn't even kiss someone until the very end of my final year
>Did you have sex
No
>Did you get bullied?
No, but I'm a pretty big dude and my school was inundated with SJW bullshit so bullying was really frowned upon even by the "popular" kids

No
I wanted to but I was too unathletic and uncoordinated
>Did you have a gf?
No
>Did you have sex?
No
>Did you get bullied?
Not nearly as much as in middle school but no one really liked me or was dying to be friends

Bumpnhjcrfrf

No

No

>gf
KHHV

>sex
KHHV

>bullied
No, because no one dared to fuck with a 6' 2'' BBC

>Did you go to all the cool parties/events
I never even heard about people hosting or attending parties, nobody talked about them so I guess there weren't any.
>took a semester of track, hated it and left
>LOLNOPE
>LOLNOPE
>no

I'm 21 and high school is a blur in my memory and I'm pretty sure it's cause I repress it cause of how my teen years were. Like I remember my earlier childhood better than my teens.

No
No
No
No
Nope

Overall better than my adult life
I went to some school events to hang with friends
Yeah, did tennis for 2 years
>Did you have a gf?
No
>Did you have sex?
No
>Did you get bullied?
Yes, very severely and it caused me to not have the motivation to ask out anyone due to low self confidence. Made me extremely depressed

No
No
No, I did ask a pretty girl out once but of course the bitch was all like >I have a boyfriend user teehee :^)) xD

Fucking bitch

What a bitch
Origin

Fine.
No.
Track and Field. Went to state for Javelin.
>Did you have a gf?
Never.
>Did you have sex?
No.
>Did you get bullied?
I was well known and liked by people in the school. So, no.

No
No
No
No
No

I fixed myself in college though, all yes now.

sucked
nope
nope
>Did you have a gf?
nope
>Did you have sex?
hell nope
>Did you get bullied?
yeah

I don't think the last one being yes is good

I mean, being bullied isn't ideal, but hey, it means people are being forced to acknowledge that I exist. That wasn't the case before when I didn't exist at all.

Bullies never go away in life.

I wish people thought I didn't exist in high school so I could focus on grades instead of being picked on every day. Once I got out of high school I realized the reason I couldn't get a gf is because the bullying lowered my confidence.

Parties: no
Sports: yes
Gf: no(tfw)
Sex: no gf ever so no sex
Bullied: not much, I adapted to not being a bitch kinda fast

Cont. I forgot I was very deadass about school and sports, so high grades and good skill in sports and respected by all for being nice and smart, almost even awarded for it. Being super serious does not help when it comes to getting a girl I have come to figure out.

No
No
No
No
No
Don't talk to any of the autist from high school and haven't for laid at 21
Feelsbadman

To some, since I had several chad friends all the way from primary school- I'd mostly tag along with people I know and leave early or get smashed to death with a lb-worth of hard liqor.
Only for an year in early high school (7-8th grade). It got too high stakes after that.
>Did you have a gf?
No, where do you think you are?
>Did you have sex?
See above.
>Did you get bullied?
Never, since I was no-nonsense 6'2 bigguy4u ever since puberty. There wasn't any serious bullying where I studies anyways, since chads were too preppy and detached while the normalfags were too timid and "normal".

NOW HEAR THIS, NORMALFAGS- EVACUATE THIS BOARD.

high school was the best years of my life. i had many gfs. didn't play sports. got invited to some parties. got bullied a little bit. wasn't super popular. but i did have sex with a bunch of girls and that was the best part i miss the teen pussy so much

Why are you even here, on this sexual disability board?

i was never bullied cause i looked really intimidating

i never had any friends cause i looked really intimidating

this went on from 9th to 12th, now i got a job but only online friends no gf since 11th and that lasted for a month :*^(

Attached: 1533023778746 - Copy.jpg (2160x2727, 661K)

Never went to a single party or event. No sports, gf, but never really got heavily bullied. Sometiems I did, but bullying wasn't that heavy in the town I grew up in for some reason.

it was alright, gave me something to do.

no, didn't want to.

no.

> Did you have a gf?
no.

>Did you have sex?
that makes the small laugh become the big laugh.

>Did you get bullied?
nope, no one even noticed me.