How do normies use dating apps without being worried a relative is going to see them...

How do normies use dating apps without being worried a relative is going to see them? Especially fags that swipe on everything.

Attached: 6436hsdfg242.jpg (960x742, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-big-questions/201806/existential-isolation-why-is-it-higher-among-males
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know. That's the one thing that stops me from using tinder, seeing a relative or an old classmate. I don't even know why I care about what some fag or roastie from school thinks but the idea that someone from the fucking 9th grade saw me on there mortifies me.

Same, I couldn't even care about anyone I knew in high school or whatever, and I know for a fact my family wouldn't be on there or if they are they live far enough away that I wouldn't see them.
But I would feel awful if they saw me for some reason.

If your family swipes right back at you, then you HAVE to fuck them.

Simple because they know nothings going to happen,

>oh anons on dating thats good for him

thats all that happens

i mean anybody that's on there can't really say anything since they're on it the same as you
???

you know they dont care about you or what you do? like at all?

Right its just your all fucking autistic

>i mean anybody that's on there can't really say anything since they're on it the same as you

That's not true.

Let's say you have a cousin who's a grade A Stacy. She will regard herself as *worthy* of being on a dating app, and will regard you as *unworthy*. So her presence on the app is totally expected, while yours is comical and worthy of derision.

>OMG can you believe that user is on Tinder?
>Look at his picture, isn't it horrible?
>I know, right? Does he actually think he's going to get a date?
>I know! It's kind of sad. It's like he has no self-awareness at all.

Who gives a fuck what other people think shes just going to hpv from some chad anyway

Yeah but for some reason I'm so self important that I genuinely think people I haven't even spoken to in 4+ years still give a shit about me and I feel like I still have some dumb image to uphold for them.

Why would we be worried about having a relative see us? Are you hiding the fact that you're interested in the other sex from your parents or something?

They dont give a shit about you retard

I have a tiny penis and feel like I should mention it on an app that's used primarily for hook ups.

>Who gives a fuck what other people think shes just going to hpv from some chad anyway

Well, think of the times that someone screencaps something really cringeworthy from another site and posts it here. Now picture being the source of that content, and being laughed at by people on the internet.

This is a smaller scale version of that.

Other people's profiles and pictures always seem like they *belong* there. Mine never does. And people I know from real life would recognize that immediately, if they stumbled across my profile.

Your bio isn't for actually telling anyone about yourself it's about giving an insight to your personality

They don't worry, in fact if in their minds if a relative saw them they'd think it was awesome and funny and they'd ask if their profile is good and call each other or something, whereas we'd sit there in fear second guessing everything - do you say hi or do you unmatch them? If you unmatch will they think it's weird? The reason you asked this question is because of autism, and normies don't have it

Attached: 1522299119789.jpg (600x350, 49K)

>Other people's profiles and pictures always seem like they *belong* there. Mine never does. And people I know from real life would recognize that immediately, if they stumbled across my profile.
It's called autism and I have it too. How do we escape this?

To stop memeing though there is actually a term for this exact phenomenon where you feel like everyone else belongs but you don't. It's called existential loneliness and it's almost exclusively felt by males

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-big-questions/201806/existential-isolation-why-is-it-higher-among-males

Attached: 109.jpg (1920x974, 321K)

jesus op, is that you? Made me feel a whole lot better.

Someone please respond to me I have existential loneliness from a lack of (You)s

Fucking hell my old childhood friend super liked my dumb ass. Shit was cringe as fuck I deleted the app and tried to forget the event ever happened

Attached: bmh.gif (500x281, 670K)

who the fuck cares. no one. except your fag ass and that's why most of y'all are being labelled as beta. just brush it off, afterall you will gain more than you lose

Oh wow thanks I never thought of it like that before. Crazy how completely illogical problems can be solved this easily huh?

Talk about starting shit problems out of the blue. Why do you care? i would easily fuck with them a bit and swipe right just to see how creeped out they would be

Somewhat related but I found a (gril) cousin of mine streams on Twitch regularly. We hardly know each other IRL and I think it would be creepy to introduce myself.

i understand how this guy feels my siblings and mom *tease* me whenever i try to do something like this. I still do though, because I aint a bitch.

I don't have any female relatives around my age

>i understand how this guy feels my siblings and mom *tease* me whenever i try to do something like this. I still do though, because I aint a bitch.
This. My little sister is the type of girl who has tons of boyfriends. One time driving in the car with my family she caught me looking at a cute girl walking by and she pointed it out and laughed at me then my whole family teased me about it. They don't do this to my brother because he's a confident alpha and he routinely says girls are hot in front of my parents or anyone with no hesitation.
This is no doubt part of the cause of the issues in my life