/b/ what is your ideal date? Would you be okay with the chick asking you out? What would you want to do?

/b/ what is your ideal date? Would you be okay with the chick asking you out? What would you want to do?

Attached: 1474233553200.jpg (790x1053, 98K)

>Ideal date
Go to a ballet and then fucking McDonald's or Dennys still in our formal attire just for the lulz

Would be fine if she asked me out.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1200x720, 132K)

now lets say you were kind of trashy- what would be better than a ballet?

I don't know man. I just want my crush to notice me

Attached: 1534387915771.jpg (500x484, 47K)

>ideal date?
unironically netflix and chill. put on a movie, lay on couch, be the big spoon, fugg her from behind

Tfw reconnected with old crush I haven't talked to in ~5 years but I don't know what to do

I think it'd be fine if the chick asked me out, but I'd prefer to do it personally.

Attached: ScRR6m.jpg (320x240, 14K)

>implying I'm not trashy
That's what tuxedo rentals are for.

There's always a concert. Can pass for trash there just fine

Attached: 2018-08-05 16.42.21.jpg (1885x1060, 1.31M)

>/b/
wait where am i

i dont know where i am anymore

what if i dont have a tv? can i just invite a dude over and be like "okay so there's no tv i was kind of just hoping you were a slut"

what is your threshold for noticement? do i have to slap him in the face with being noticed? or just a little sneaky question here and there?

ay where can i get a wilford suit
or any other kind of kigurumi type thing that doesn't have the crotch at ankle-level
why do they have to be like that fuck

doing mushrooms in a forest

do girls do that kind of thing?

try here Jonathan, maybe you'll get some epic memes there to show your friends on the first day of school.

A woman may blatantly show interest, but its offputting if she subverts gender roles by asking me out or tells me that I should ask her out.

I don't know. Shes cute, got some nice hair, kinda goth/edgy.. shes perfect

same, I just got back from my ideal date kind of. I told her I was broke and would be a week before I could take her out. Then we started chatting and invited me over to watch TV and cuddle.

Her bio said she was looking for a gentleman and a long term relationship.
She was super sweet, cute, and just a really nice girl. Almost made me wonder if she was autistic.
So I got there, gave her a hug, went straight to her room and got on her bed and started cuddling while watching some new comedy show she had on.

We cuddled for 2 hours, she kissed me 3 times during it. Each kiss was three pecks basically, which also makes me think autism.

But yeah I really fucking love cuddling. More than sex sometimes, so it was pretty perfect. Only could of gotten better if she cooked for me but it was a first date so eh

thanks for reading my blog post i dont have anyone else to share it with

That....just made me feel so goddamn lonely

Attached: 1534044827036.jpg (400x400, 73K)

It just hit me that I don't even know what I would do on a date even if I finally got one, and I'm too old now to be retarded about it because practically everyone my age has dated multiple people before. Oh God, this is it isn't it? This is when you know there's no chance for you anymore.

Attached: 1533370272482-pol.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Are you on the path to Wizardry, user?

what if neither person knows what to do on a date? does it matter? if nobody knows what is going on then both people can act like its absolutely normal

I'm 23 years old, turning 24 in a couple months. I didn't get a date in middle school, I didn't get a date in high school or bother going to prom, and I definitely didn't get any dates in college. I'm making bank at my dream job but only men work there, so there's no chance I'll ever date anyone from there.

draw a comfy picture on a sheet of paper or cardboard to imitate a tv, and hang it on the wall.

okay just to clarify im not cute and he is not cute. i have no idea if he is into cute. he told me on the first day to wrap the sandwich wraps tight like a 16 year old girl and he might be a cokehead and its hot because im into fucked up. maybe he is into cuddling, but what is slightly edgier than cuddling because i think that is what i need to do. something edgier than cuddling. but not too slutty.

You're making bank? Jesus Christ it's so easy then unless you're literally a 2 and have to settle for a whale.
Literally just buy nice clothes with someone that knows how to dress well or research it yourself, and then just flex your cash on tinder.

i just met a homeless dude in target who smelled like too much febreeze and hit on me super hard while i was doing grocery delivery for rich people so maybe try hitting on girls in target? if he wasnt super manic and didnt smell like he was trying to cover up his homeless smell i might have taken him more seriously. also he told me this story of how he saw this black dude in jail wanking in the shower all fucked up because he had a huge horse dong.

dont flex cash on tinder thats just how you get a shitty person to date you. you got to hit women with brutal self depraved honesty. like be confident and shameless. go on the subway and tell women youre into bondage and thats how you find a hottie who is into bondage. you might piss off 9 people before you find that one but those first nine, they don't matter.

>have severe social troubles and AVPD
>unable to start conversations about really serious stuff like the romantic
>Would you be okay with the chick asking you out?
Please, I don't want to be alone anymore.

Attached: image.jpg (1176x1200, 572K)

>go on the subway and tell women youre into bondage and thats how you find a hottie who is into bondage.

OP don't go harassing women on the subway. Flex cash, Be extremely confident, and realize you have all the power because money is power

but the end goal isnt looking for girls that like moeny, that will just make you unhappy. the goal is to find a girl that likes bondage. you have to be honest with your self to other people before you can find another person who is like "oh god bondage is fucking hot please give me your number"