Before you go to sleep at night, what do you think about?

Before you go to sleep at night, what do you think about?

Attached: images (1).jpg (189x267, 31K)

Love, it is almost always about my lack of love

it's a low centered chaos
my mind has been destroyed entirely

music stuck in my head, worries for tomorrow, lewd things
and this

The girl I love and dislocated bullshit

i try not to think whenever i can
falling asleep to movies helps

Usually I fall asleep instantly because I only lay down to go to sleep when I'm dead exhausted. Otherwise I unironically think about landing sweet fingerboard tricks, that normally does it

I try to focus on shapes and sounds in my minds eye and sometimes I see interesting things.

I regret saving her life, just for her to destroy mine. wish i punched her in court for taken years from my life and only caused misery feeling worthless as i did before meeting this fucking bitch.

i hate you goodnight

I think about god. Then I thank him for my gf, my work and my parents.

I like to worry about all the things that are teetering on the brink of disaster waiting to absolutely destroy my life.

Its used to be about running away from fights. But now I am fighting back. Also consciously trying not to have a wet dream at the same time. That shits hard to clean.

I just stay up long enough so that when I lay down im asleep within 2 minutes
yesterday i had a dream i walked past the window in my old bedroom and my older brother was crouching there, staring at me. was startled awake and didnt sleep after

I hard voices right before falling asleep. Is that normal?

yes, auditory hallucinations just before falling asleep is completely normal

How do you know they're not demons trying to take me away?

Attached: 1532508149762.jpg (720x872, 61K)

I like to imagine myself in "what if?" scenarios, like I'd imagine what'd happen if I'd suddenly be able to transform into any animal I'd want and what I'd do with my new found power. Yeah it might be autistic as fuck but it's fun as balls.

Attached: 1532078071130.jpg (647x498, 65K)

Probably cuddling.
Either that or something unspecific, something that kinda bothers me but it's a nitpicky thing.
I think about all sorts of things.

Attached: Satania11.png (1280x1467, 1.26M)

>sudden extremely high-pitched sound to scare you fully awake

I have this so often. Sometimes it starts as a mid-pitched hum but the moment I hear it I know it's going to jump up into an enormous high and loud frequency in a matter of seconds but it still always catches me off-guard. It always stops as immediately as it started.

I think about the physical pain I feel when I know there's no one to hold me when I need them most

Nothing.
I just try to clear my head to try and have a lucid dream.
I also keep a dream journal of over 50 dreams now - around 7 of them lucid.

Whatever I was thinking about before I went to be.

Attached: 1528094190401.jpg (658x834, 70K)