Reminder that women consider 80% of men "below attractive". It never even began for you, robot...

Reminder that women consider 80% of men "below attractive". It never even began for you, robot. Women unironically only like Chad.

Attached: okcupid.png (503x644, 23K)

Worse: only 7% of men are considered above average.

you could split the average 12% bar in half and add them to the "above average" count though

Reminder that it is a different 80% for every girl. OP is doing tranny psyops again.

fucking lol at this cope.

Nope, this is true. You are same fagging and user calling you out for psy-op is correct.

Source? This is why i want raw data REEEEE, anyone can play stats tricks to "support" his argument.

It was a study made bt the OKCupid founder. It was removed a few months ago from their website, along with other studies, for no disclosed reason. Copy of the original article can still be found on archive sites, but here's an article referencing tge original: yourtango com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study

This is okcupid though. The people using it seem to be autists, seriously ugly people and catfishers.
A lot of the guys were black, Indian or obese from what I saw when I checked it out. It looks like a lot of men will add pretty much all women to get a chance to fuck something.

check the link above, the guys who were considered unattractive were normal looking, white and not fat.

the normies can't accept that this is reality and will say anything just to keep their bluepilled mindset.
>SOURCE??? THIS IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE
>OH OKCUPID? WELL THERE ARE A LOT OF UGLY PEOPLE THERE SO IT MAKES SENSE I GUESS
>TINDER IS NOT THE SAME AS REAL LIFE!!

Attached: 1515834116245.gif (385x473, 2M)

Oh, I didn't notice that. That's weird because all those guys look way more attractive than what I saw when I tested that site out, but it could be because of where I live. The last guy is especially handsome to me with that cute smile.

It's incels who are the bluepilled ones, believing absolutely anything no matter how ridiculous ad long as it fits their cult beliefs.

Sure why not trust some statistics I found on the internet... it must be true af

absolute cope.
Accept it, women don't find most men attractive and they date them because they are fun people or they provide something of material value. Very few men get women into them purely from their look/physicality.

This is true.
This fucking incel cult has to stop.
I mean whats even the point of a cult that inevitably leads to suicide, this is some real cancer right there.

Yet almost every man gets a gf and sex at some point. You even see ugly guys with hot chicks.

>the only side providing actual studies for their arguments is a cult

Attached: xhc2nllivyw01.jpg (634x354, 25K)

yeah, every man can get a 35 year old single mother at some point.

>not a single "study" of the incel cult stands up to any scrutiny

That doesn't go against what I said at all. I myself have had 4 gfs in the past, they were all taller than me too it was lit. That doesnt mean they were necessarily physically attractive to me though (although in my case they were my face is handsome) but still. Men with gf's dont mean their gfs are attracted to them. They like their personality and such.

Not true, depends on where you live

*physicalled ATTRACTED to me, not attractive to me. I found all of them attractive.

Anons, let me say something about this. I'm a 7/10 at best; not too great with girls. I have had girlfriends, but not loads of them. I'm DEFINITELY not a Chad, but I am Jow Forums.
Browsing Jow Forums and Jow Forums or just nsfw boards on here I realized that they all have something in common, which is: they don't very much like women. I get it, it's kind of justified. Everything was being said about them, including very good things and very bad things - that women are shallow, unpredictable and treacherous. Although I understood their disappointment and anger, I didn't feel the same within myself. And that way okay.
Then, when people tried to motivate otherwise, they would often say that Jow Forums isn't a good place to trust regarding girls/women. Not only because what's being said is mostly negative, but also because that makes the community seem like an echo chamber.
So I thought to myself: "yeah, alright. I guess this maybe makes sense. How about we see the other side of the coin."
I did the most regrettable thing. I went to the /feels/ board on crystalcafe. I found a thread titled "Secrets & Confessions." It wasn't all filled with the worst, but what I found was nothing short of what anons here have said. And it honestly surprised me. Not every femanon on there is a slut, but I've seen so many that for me, it was something I was not expecting. If you want to check for yourself, here is the thread link:
crystal.cafe feels res 1068.html
(btw pic related) Some of them are so fucking full of themselves. It's clear she never frequented blue boards to have any idea on what she's talking of.

Attached: fucking christ.png (958x343, 163K)

I know what study this was, but don't remember them saying it was different 80% for each woman, your link also says nothing of the sort.
Archive just resets connection when i try to go to that one though, so i can't verify.

(2) It's so disgusting. I am very much disappointed. Now imagine, these are girls that frequent image boards, so they are just as low as anons can be. This is their side of things.
Let me share some wisdom from them with you:
"Masturbation thread

>At what age did you start?
Probably around 4."
"Ugly men cheat more than handsome ones."
"Well like, if a guy can't get any sex despite trying everything it's a good indicator there's something wrong with him and you can avoid him."
"They're so damn entitled"

>"Ugly men cheat more than handsome ones."
Do they actually believe this?

I fucking know, right? It doesn't even make sense. It's the most stupid statement I've heard in a long while. Ugly men have no reason to cheat once they have FINALLY found a partner, and besides they have no options to cheat. They're ugly, they can't attract as many females. Did they even think this through?

Its a way to justify a false moral superiority for shitting on ugly dudes.

>It never even began for you, robot.

I am 31 and already knew this at a very very early age

fucking disgusting women

All that study from OKCupid proves is that most people that use the internet as a dating crutch are butt ugly.

But the male ratings were distributed much more evenly? Checkmate faggot