Read This: Dudes are beefing up just for the opportunity to punch Nazis

Say "soiboi" again, fascists.

>The punch heard 'round the world has inspired video games, songs, and film festivals. What it's also birthed, it seems, is a new movement: the #SwoleLeft, a group of weightlifters dedicated to intimidating right-wing bigots and white nationalists.

news.avclub.com/read-this-dudes-are-beefing-up-just-for-the-opportunit-1798258300

Attached: xtrvd4fjl0wzdmplc989.jpg (800x450, 64K)

That guy is a manlet, who the heck is intimidated by a beefy little manlet coming at you swinging his tiny arms like he can't even reach your face.

Somebody knows him. He's probably just a dude that goes around blowing people's minds by showing them how live a "next level" life. I don't think he's limited to just doing this, but he probably has a entire arsenal of cool shit that he does like butterfly knife tricks, and getting free stuff from vending machines. But if the story is true then he is probably dead now.

Attached: 0lNO7ki.png (2380x1308, 857K)

>extremist retards beating each other up
good

maybe in a couple years they'll have all beaten each other to death so people can actually talk about things again without triggering either side

>even the weight lifters make the cuck grin
Also I am 99% certain that alongside most things the media reports on this is a complete nothingburger. Besides most still wont.
One can dream.

>training to use violence to silence those with opposing political opinions
>claiming to be opposed to Nazis
Oh I'm laffin

Attached: image.jpg (268x284, 27K)

>We don't live under delusions that we'll punch our way to victory.
Bullshit. Both sides of this embarrrassing shitshow of a bickering are dying to be given any kind of excuse to violently attack and injure their opposition. Peopke attacking eachother with signs, pepoer spray and rock throwing every goddamn protest. One of these idiots will be too eager to "protect his loved one from harm" and instigate and fight one day. as this other user said. Although I don't like to see people atrack eachother like this, if that's what they want in the end, may they joyously tear at eachother until all of them fell to the madness and, then we can go back to civil discourse.

>trap bar deadlifts

Lefty exercise

Right wing Chads do the conventional deadlift.

5pl8 is 495, not 500, and trap bar isn't a real deadlift (neither is sumo).

What's the point of trap bars? They seem more dangerous. At least if you drop a normal bar it won't risk knocking you over.

For betas

There is literally never a reason to use a trap bar. Never.

>we are *really* training to handle bureaucracy because paperwork is the future!
FFS

>training to handle bureaucracy is better than combat training
>even though you plan to war against le ebul nazees but you want to restrict weapons from being owned and hurt anyone who disagrees with you
Weird bunch arent they.

Attached: 5015D054-A8DB-469B-A71D-CA3EC0E6382D.jpg (640x1136, 88K)

It's a self-defeating movement because lifting weights literally makes you more right wing by increasing testosterone levels and making you realize that effort really is connected to reward.

The weight is distributed closer to your center of balance, there is superior muscle activation overall, and less back strain.

Not concerned about it

As long as they leave me alone I have no issues because they have good intentions of standing up to people who bully others

But if they want to hurt me or my friends over a Facebook comment I will not hesitate despite the size difference

It will be like a re-enactment of Thermopylae

In the end I know I can still win because I will have one thing that they can never obtain

And that is popular support

You do not win that by calling people Nazis just because of a trivial difference in opinion

literally no one in the world cares about the shit you talk about

so this... is the power... of leftism...

Attached: swole left.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

I use them for shrugs as I feel a greater pinch as opposed to the oly bar.

How can you call yourself a supporter of any movement excluding antinatalism or nihilism and not be buff for it?

this desu, internet has turned into shit after the trump election.

basedboy
OH NO IT'S ALRREADY WORKING AAAAAA

Why would I be intimidated? The guy has more muscles now but he still watches me fuck his wife.

Weight lifting doesn't make you good at fighting, they should take up MMA or boxing. There's a reason lifters get their shit kicked out in the octagon. I agree to punch nazis though.