I was friendzoned by a girl for 5 years. We talked every day, she knew I liked her that way...

I was friendzoned by a girl for 5 years. We talked every day, she knew I liked her that way, but she never felt the same way. Until one day she did. Fast forward, we are now married and about to have our second kid. I've never been this happy in my entire life.

Never give up, user.

Attached: 1509440098435.jpg (960x1280, 157K)

How many men did she fuck in them 5 years versus how many girls did you fuck?
I'm ready for a laugh OP.

I jacked off to A LOT of girls, that's for sure. Why does it even matter? All my rivals are gone. I'm the last one standing.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

Glad for you user I hope I can marry my waifu someday too

Yeah, laugh at the guy with a 10/10 wife who loves him and are willing to have his babies. I beat the game, deal with it.

Anything is possible as long as she likes you as a person.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

Lol. So she slutted around with Chad and now settled for a betabux? Pretty damn sad

I orbited a girl for 9 months and was really badly in love with her, she also knew lowkey I loved her and already told me she doesn't feel that way but I still spent time with her simply because I enjoyed her presence. But I knew that she was asexual and antisocial as hell, I was pretty much her only irl friend who she regularly hung out with in that time period. I still miss her, I regret telling her I can't spend time with her anymore due to my feelings for her.

She settled down after fucking multiple men over those years buddy, she'll likely cheat on you in the future when she want's to relive the experience she had prior to the marriage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

*ack*

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

i'm sorry man but she looks like a roastie in more ways than one
the lack of fringe, the slanty eyes, those lips, the clothes, it's like as if a normie girl and a roastie got together and created this creature

Nah, more like you did you horribly, you automatically got put into Super easy mode.

That's not OP's wife, she's probably 4-5 points lower than pic

Not a victory to me, since Im terrified of commitment (paradoxically also really want a gf) but Im glad youre happy, user.

Good for you op but let's be real she settled for you after going through a many Chad's , nonetheless good to hear you passed on your autism

Everyone's gonna be calming you a beta and a cuck but my god user, your story really did give me hope.

Here's another story: 9 years of friendzone and absolute misery every single day with no good ending. I wish I moved on earlier.

So you wanna beta a girl for 5 years while she gets dicked around and settles for you afterwards? Yeah, cuck spotted.

Jow Forums is a haven of both inspiring stories and pure shit

How did it end, user? Sounds horrible.

>my wife is about to have a second kid.
ftfy

>Until one day she did.
disney movies make more sense than this

For everyone like you, there's 99 guys who waste years on a girl and she ends up with Chad anyway

Generally it's not a good idea to waste time on a girl who doesn't have romantic interest in you.

This thread is full of sour grapes.

five years is pretty gud but not the longest ive witnessed.
I had a friend who i went to school with from middle school to high school. He developed a major crush on this chick in 6th grade and proceeded to be her faithful orbiter for 13 YEARS. She fucked all the worse type of dudes and strung him along and he faithfully followed without fail. Finally after she had gained 20 or so pounds she let him put a ring on her finger. They are now 'happily married' with a kid.
13 YEARS..

You mean she hit the wall and decided to settle down with a beta provider who she's going to divorce rape and take half of his assets while fucking Chad?

Never go full retard user

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
CHAD FUCKS
BETA BUX

dat dedication

Goddamn that's pathetic. The chick I had a crush on in 6th grade got fat and had kids at some point. I've seen her on normiebook.

I hope you're happy. Realize, tho, that you were the last of many dudes that she decided on, and she may end up fucking a whole bunch of chads. Keep a close eye on her.

make sure them kids are your kids OP

holly shit this is unironically the best thread i ever read LMFAO

You're one of those special types

Hope to get cucked by multiple men?

How to ruin your life

The only thing that matter is that you're okay now, if you're sure she seriously wants to settle with you you must be happy user

hehe, cuck.

Attached: 9897867890.jpg (500x300, 24K)