I don't wish to be alive much longer, and would like to send an user all of my money before I go...

I don't wish to be alive much longer, and would like to send an user all of my money before I go. I refuse to give a single penny to my family, or anyone else that I actually know.

Please make your case as to why you should receive all of my money, along with your paypal or other method of receiving payment.

Asking why I want to an hero or trying to convince me not to will not get you the money.

Attached: 1530617579297.jpg (480x953, 107K)

Why don't you want to give your family or friends the money?

Because I would rather have the money go to someone I don't know and not know how it'll be spent than know how they'll spend it.

Just give all your money to a random homless or to charity.

Just spend it on yourself - maybe have a day of fun and realize things ain't all that bad

No one here deserves your money, it's yours to keep. If you seriously don't want to spend it that bad, donate it to a charity.

Please can I have sex with you before you kys?

>charity
you do realise that most of money given to charity gets lost in bureaucracy? about 30 cents from a dollar actually go to their target

Not all charities are scummy, a lot of smaller local charities actually do useful shit.

Send it to me, I'm an heroing next week, and I'll pass them on. The cycle will continue until no more suicidal fuck ups pollute the earth or humanity is wiped out completely, and you'll rest easy knowing it was all for $2.37 of your life savings

Attached: 1534426019650.png (720x686, 604K)

Why don't you spend it? Have a fun last day

I need those money so I can get my PC which has been broken for 3 months a fix or if it can't be fixed I'll buy a cheapest one and buy myself a new phone and going to honor your death by doing some fireworks. I mean if you want me to honor your death for sure. But still, I wish I can see you on the other side before we parted ways, user.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1531477153428.png (432x413, 209K)

I live in a third world shithole and i just wish i had enough money to get my life back in order, buying clothes and a gym subscription.

Put it in a trust fund managed by a financial professional. Design it to grow and make contributions to causes that you care about.
A man is never truly dead if his bank account is alive and well.

i'm trying to build my own business building and selling flamethrowers but shit's expensive, all kinds of fees and insurances all the time so any injection of cash would mean I can eat reliably for a while without giving up my dream
[email protected] is my paypal

If you're serious, email me about this because i don't want to post my paypal on here. Its [email protected]

Id use it to help me get a degree and become a psychiatrist because a passion of mine is helping people and so far with base knowledge of psychology I've turned 15 people's lives around and i hope to dedicate my life into helping more robots and neets make it

Actually, no, thats not a good argument. you dont want to know what i will do with your money right? then it makes no sense to argue why we would deserve to have it that way. I should argue the content of my character instead? I dont think you would like that either. So what kind of argument would a person about to die value? Only the ones that justify his suffering, meanin you are probably willing to give it to a neet or someone on the business side of things, right?
If my assesment is correct, do i deserve the money?
Please email insted, posting paypal here would get weird pretty quickly, so this is safer i guess
[email protected]

I don't want your money, so why do you want to an hero?

>Please make your case
I am an heroing as well soon and I need funds to buy my supplies

Here is my throwaway [email protected]

Sell all your shit, burry the money somewhere and post the quardianats in a thread. It will be the great r9k tresure hunt

1. i want to upgrade my shit prebuilt mistake i bought
2. i dont have friends and csgo is my only friend currently
3. bullshit reasons but idc, im bad at shit like this

Attached: 1527453671589s.jpg (250x237, 7K)

just burn it amigo

Give it to a homeless shelter or kitchen

Id also say travel until the money runs out see the world.

That sounds fucking cool, can you tell me more about it?
What are your favorite books on psychology? I research it for fun sometimes but I'm not sure how I'd feel about being an unlicensed psych, even if I wasn't asking for money.

This. Please, this.
Also, take a video of it and post it as a webm so we could use it in the future.
Honestly, you should do that even if you don't off yourself.

Sorry OP, I don't want money from losers

>receive a large amount of money from someone days before he kills himself
Yeah, that sounds like a real good plan.

>That sounds fucking cool, can you tell me more about it?
there is a small cottage industry for consumer flamethrowers, currently there are 2 companies producing them but the respective flamethrowers are $800-2000, so my idea is to better exploit said nieche by making and selling a flamethrower for the 300-400 mark, i've been setting up the business side of it but it's so slow and expensive

My mom is disabled and I want to help her

How did you handle the technical side? Do you have engineering knowledge?

the technical side was easy, I've been building flamethrowers for fun for years, I have some self-taught engineering knowledge but nothing academic. flamethrowers are actually pretty mechanically simple devices.

What did you use to teach yourself engineering? I've been teaching myself molecular biology and neuroscience from pirated textbooks, but I've been too lazy to work on the math I'd need for engineering or biochemistry. Are you using a design with a fuel pump, or one like the WWII flamethrowers that uses a compressed air tank to push the fuel out?

>What did you use to teach yourself engineering?
mostly youtube, other websites and trial and error, I've been building and making stuff for years and I've just been getting better at it. i learned maths and physics at school so that was very helpful. I'm using compressed propane as the pressurizing gas as it's relatively cheap and available, low enough pressure that it doesn't have to be too overbuilt and compressible into a liquid so you can store large amounts of it without having to jack up the pressure, you can't use air as combining a high energy fuel with a pressurized oxidiser will lead to bad times.

>I don't wish to be alive much longer, and would like to send an user all of my money before I go.
Scam to get your information to do something malicious with it

Right, I seemed to remember that it was nitrogen they used in WWII flamethrowers, but I wasn't sure. Realizing the oxidizer problem, it probably was nitrogen. Good luck with your business, working to make other people rich is awful so I hope you can manage to escape the daily grind.

yeh, the m2 flamethrower used nitrogen regulated to 360psi

I'll send you nudes

I will cash out your money and throw 50% from the tallest building in town along with notes with your last message.

OP please do not send your money to some random assholes on the internet. You at least deserve some enjoyment out of it if you're sure you want to kys

People that want to kill themselves don't get enjoyment out of anything you fucking tard.

Why dont you go on a killing spree?

My family wants to kick me out of the house, I barely make money, I'm in debt, and my mom's boyfriend has started to physically threaten me for things like leaving butter out (something he himself does).

Attached: itstimtogu.png (262x204, 91K)

Op please give me da money. For I'm in a pursuit of knowledge. I know it sounds real gay but it's a honorable path

That doesn't sound gay, it sounds cool. If you ever stop trying to learn you stagnate and that's never good. What knowledge are you pursuing?

Show me your IQ test result and I'll judge if you're worth it.

Hahahahaha. You know op, me and you go way back. Remember that one time I called you a homosexual

Well I'm gonna start read Marx right now. Right now I'm reading some stuff on anarchism.

Idk I'm a neet, I have a lot of stuff going wrong in my life. What I'm doing now is trying to get a job and a drivers license and just generally get away from the neet life; but It's difficult. Applied for a dozen jobs and none of them called me back and I already failed the road exam once but I'm still trying.
Up until a few months ago my mom was depending on money my father sent. Living like we are now is unsustainable. I don't have a lot of money or family members and It's very likely I'll be made homeless when my mom dies even if I get a job. The only way for me to avoid that is to get married or go to school. It's pretty uncertain I'll ever get married and I have no money to go to school.
I sincerely hope you don't kill yourself If you're 100% sure about it I could use some money
Bitcoin 1HWXCw5gN5J3QsoD6gXCErxTBmu1ExpPvD

I don't really have a reason, but money would be nice. I don't have some sap story, but, user, I know it won't change anything, but don't kill yourself. You probably will anyways, but seriously, killing yourself doesn't accomplish anything. When your dead, your dead.

Nevermind, that is gay. I thought you meant reading about a science or a trade.

wow, you sound like a colossal faggot

withdraw all the money in cash and strap it to yourself, then burn yourself alive

Don't do it, Jim.

I still need to pay you back from years ago.

Have you ever tried psychedelics or pumping your mind full of serotonin? You can kill that anxiety and feel happy again, just have to change the chemicals in your mind user. If you don't want to live though, that's your choice. The ideal suicide method that I've thought about is Nembutal, you'd pass out nearly instantly and die. If you want any help with buying psychs, Nembutal or want to rant to me my discord is Rance#3990. I don't want your money, if you're going to kill yourself I want to talk to you before you go and hear your story.

Attached: Lain.jpg (736x522, 29K)