User, how old are you and what are you doing with your life?

user, how old are you and what are you doing with your life?

Attached: 8678.jpg (740x416, 39K)

I got a job as a welder in a factory. It sucks, unsafe and the first two weeks are unpaid training but my mom is proud so thats all that matters

Youngfag here. Was thinking of joining the Marines, then afterwards be a mechanic or EMS.

I dropped out of college to move to Rhode Island and start a four piece garage rock band with a friend. All five of us work either 30 - 45 hours a week each and pay the mortgage on a dirt cheap dilapidated fixer upper which we have yet to fix up but still live in.
I don't regret my decision at all. The government paid for most of my college education through grants because my family is poor and I had a couple scholarships, none of which I have to pay back. Three years of schooling amounted only to around $20,000 in debt and I hated every second of it. I'm content with where I am.
Picture is The Kinks.

Attached: AR-AH670_KINKS_8S_20141029102018.jpg (634x634, 124K)

I just turned fkng 26 and I definitely don't want to be still living. I'm a pretty devout shut-in, l go very long periods of time without leaving my apartment. Earlier this year I stayed in here without leaving for a bit more than a month, but that is bad even for me.

Oh im 20 btw

> 15
Originally get banned fgt

Attached: 1532094778525.jpg (200x193, 4K)

Early 20s. In law school.

29, writing, publishing. Doing okay I think.

Enjoy yor ban faggot

23. Moving to Denver with Gf in like 4 days. We just left our apartment and are staying at my parents place until we leave. I plan on studying finance there after having been a CC failure. Feeling pretty good, I hit my deadlift PR a couple days ago when I said goodbye to the gym I went to.

I am 24 and i work on various easy to use machines in a factory. The job is not hard and the salary is not too bad for eastern Europe.
I am planning to learn Python (programming language). I am going to start in September.

22. Air traffic controller (TRACON, not tower)

its stressful but it doesnt drive people to suicide like most of the country thinks. they give you good hours good pay and plenty of good opportunities for fat bonuses (bonuses for upgrade training or becoming a trainer)

It's a neat job as well.

Attached: peek2.jpg (882x1108, 158K)

20, starting the second year of my 2year technical degree in IT.

Hate myself, where I live and everybody around me.

21, am presently a neet

>26
>got married in January, I'm an engineer, wife is doing a PhD, planning on moving after she finishes it

19, going to school in a bit, studying computer science

Same boat except I'm studying Psychology

Just started my new job at Dominos after dropping out of college for the second time.

tax lord

25, I'm a neet and browse Jow Forums all day.

>21
>taking a semester off from Electrical engineering because I wanna kms
>lied on my resume and was able to get a job at an airline
>will be doing a lot of traveling
>nervous that I'll like this lifestyle too much to ever go back to school

Hold me my brothers....

Attached: F4C5BF4E-C707-4CA5-B3D0-AB5A09D62BED.jpg (736x1308, 207K)

I'm 20, and a hikikomori artist with a Simi-disposal income.

Attached: 1500175065160.gif (192x197, 87K)

I'm 27 and work for a big ad agency doing digital media shit for major brands. The pay is hella shit tho.

On the side I run an event company with some friends. We're all electronic music producers and we collectively play big shows at Anime conventions and other weeb parties. Crunchyroll is even one of our sponsors

Pretty rad

21 in a couple months

heading back to uni this weekend

hopefully have sexy times with gf when I get to her place tomorrow

35 year old neet here. We're living in a fucking society where people are such pieces of shit that they'll gladly sabotage your employment aspects because they hate themselves.
Take it from me kids. Buy a gun and either shoot yourself or shoot everyone else.
This world is evil. Objectively.

I know how this approximately feels
>18yo cook apprentice in jap restaraunt

Attached: AN00372390_001_l[2].jpg (750x501, 82K)

Weezer - Blue Album

19 year old HS dropout retard NEET. If I don't get a job by 22 I'm killing myself haha

>25
>No qualifications beyond GCSE (dropped out of 6th form due to mental health, never bothered to redo A-levels)
>Working a minimum wage admin job with no goals or dreams
I've actually managed to save a decent amount because I still live with my parents and don't buy much, though I don't really know what I'm saving up for. My life feels stuck but I'm fine with it as my job's not very stressful and I don't have any dreams to get depressed about failing to reach. I'm probably killing myself when my parents die.

>married
>on Jow Forums
why are you here?

18, 1 year left in my engineering degree. trying to get internships and shit. Plenty of college friends so life is good.

I'm 27 and I'm a stay at home son.

Still playing in a band hoping to make it work for the fuck of it. Because the world hardly seems stable enough to start a family even though my girlfriend is really cool and we both have decent jobs. Who knows though.

I've been on here for years, since before I met her. We're both autistic and I feel like I fit in here better than in real life.

this board is dead, oreganoes

Meme degree, working in retail

Currently in therapy (CBT).
Not worked in 5 years, trying to get a hold of my anxiety and depression (and alcoholism) so I can go back to being someone worth a damn.

Same but 24 what instrument/genre you play?

>23
>starting college as a freshman.
I feel like a failure.

better late than never bro

I'm curious how you two got together? Did you ask her out?

18 and on summer vacation

30, night shift dispatcher.

Truly a pathetic person. But at least I'm not fat anymore. Used to be a morbidly obese night shift dispatcher...

> Girlfriend
Just lie to us instead of spitting on our feet. Board culture is ruined.

Attached: Lex-Luthor-Batman-V-Superman-Hair-Jesse-Eisenberg.jpg (1200x600, 138K)

There are people who start college at 47, you are okay.

Driving a forklift at a warehouse in southern California until I can get my teaching credential

He's LARPing originally

23. been NEET for a year but starting an MBA program at the end of the month. driver's license is suspended and i live in bumfuck nowhere so there's no uber, so mommy has to drive me whenever i want to go out in public.

no hobbies other than sitting in front of a computer 15 hours a day, no friends, alcoholic drug addict, health issues (colonoscopy coming up in 2 weeks). i feel like i'm already dead.

im 20

should i go to law school?

We went hiking together with out university hiking club and on one walk we were away from everyone else for most of it and I managed to have a conversation with her the whole way without getting nervous. At the end she said she'd had fun and maybe we could go on another hike together and she'd bring lunch for us. After a few months of hiking with her every other weekend I I had the confidence to after her out to dinner and she said yes.

25 working in an Amazon warehouse.
Terrible.

unskilled pleb laborer

idek what to do, nothing interests me. how do you find your niche?

When will normalfucks get off this fucking board and leave us alone?

>calling yourself a youngfag
please get out and don't post again

I was like you until I met her. I lost my virginity at 22 to her. She's not exactly normal either too.

>Lost my virginity
Seriously get out

I'm 26 and i dont know what i'm good at.

Kitchen Porter so wash dishes for a living and going to college
Still no gf, still a virgin

Never had a job
Never had a guy
Dropped out of high school
Don't even play Vidya or watch anime, I just browse r9k 16 hours a day
My mom wants me out, but it's not like she can do anything lol

Meant to say gf fuck this faggot nigger cuck phone

Anons, I need your input please help

Attached: CEA375B3-0B10-4D8A-9C96-1FB2F8280042.jpg (1079x1915, 290K)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
YOU'RE GAY !

it's okay user, what matters that you do what you like.

do SOMETHING.

you will regret it when you mature and realise NEEThood is romanticised.

Honestly my man, that makes me feel good. Thanks and have a nice day :)

Im 27, I finished med school, have a medical degree. I dont work but right now Im studying to continue my studies and work abroad.

>Im studying to continue my studies
what specialization?

Im open to options, like it depends on my scores. Surgery, hematology or pathology would be nice

>23
>Grinding a shitty PC game 80+ hours a week

going for compsci degree wish me luck

how'd you get that job friend

wanna be friends

You trying to go pro?
Or is it the WoW expansion that just came out?
Also check em

Living at home and trying community college again after having left the psych ward, studying CS
Went back and forth between freeter and hikki shut-in the past couple years

Which one is the most interesting?

twentyfour

not enough

Starting as a social worker soon. Gonna quit my wagecuck subway job in two weeks ish.

>Psychology
so 8 years in total?

Surgery is the mist exciting in an adrenaline fueled sort of way but both pathology and hematology are really interesting if you find blood, tissues and lab work neat.
Tbh I kinda regret studying medicine, I wish I could study molecular biology or biochemistry.

what originalalalaly happened user?

>Tbh I kinda regret studying medicine, I wish I could study molecular biology or biochemistry.
is there no way to switch?

Cool shit I wish I was as cool as you

20, trying to become a neuroscientist to try to solve some things i question about the mind

I would have to go the uni again and start the career all over.
At this point it would take too much time and effort to get to the point where I want to be in a couple of years.
I the end I think Im going to choose pathology so I barely have t interact with patients and lock myself away in a lab to continue research and learning.

I have no hobbies, passion or skills.

I'm like a dumb vapid roastie except I'm a man.

I'm 25 and I'm stuck as a wageslave because my life plans failed. Don't know how long I can still bear this nightmare until I decide it's time to kill myself.

do you have ANY interest in law?

what were your plans?

>I the end I think Im going to choose pathology so I barely have t interact with patients and lock myself away in a lab to continue research and learning.
is this really your decision?

>26
>housewife
>part-time party clown
It's better than 95% of what could have happened with my life.

I just want to know what the fastest possible route to getting away from my parents house is without eternally fucking myself.

I'm 20 and live of state money and my dad buying me stuff.

Only if you get into an elite school or have a full scholarship to a flagship. Majority of lawyers make 60k a year and have a ton of debt.

Those 190k annual first year jobs you read about are for grads of yale harvard stanford columbia georgetown etc...

>housewife
What did you do before that and how's life at home?
My boyfriend keeps telling me how he'll make me his housewife when we get married. I'm girl (male) though so i'll probably end up raising our dogs and cats

25. Finished my Bachelor's in May. Doing all of the millenial jobs for a rich lady's multiple businesses. She hired me while I was waiting tables. I probably shouldn't have accepted after the first interview, but it's not bad.

Just moved in with my girlfriend in a nice rent controlled apartment that she somehow snagged.

My brother in law's friends start up might hire me to do some copy writing and video editing and I might get to leave this trap soon.

Life is great

Attached: pixel kermit reacting .jpg (262x263, 9K)

If I were to choose right now, yes.
Ive been pretty depressed lately and burned out on people so the less interactions I need to have the better. Maybe I will get better later or maybe worse but I want to keep myself open until the time to choose comes.

>It's better than 95% of what could have happened with my life.
Doesnt sound like you're happy with it.

>27
>NEET

I want to be a sound designer and/or music producer but I have no professional experience and I fear I'm not good enough anyway. Every day I fucking hate myself for my wasted life. I never even had fun with my youth. I know I'll probably end up killing myself.

Attached: 1484815232515.jpg (546x682, 90K)

I don't have a scholarship but I can study for free. My actual interest is writing but I guess I'm just playing around with possible future options. I know law involves loads of reading and writing so that wouldn't be too much of a problem for me.

My man just start reaching out to people on instagram.

compile a folder full of snippits and previews and just share it with them.

try and target popular people. write a nice generic email that you can send to just about anyone with minor tweaks.

you have to reach out in this game

Student before housewife.
Life at home's okay- we've really tightened our belt when it comes to grocery bills so I've been making a lot of casseroles to compensate- they sell bulk irregular bacon though, so you can get a lot of protein, flavor, and fat in that way.
Garden's been going nuts as have the weeds, dishes and laundry tend to seem endless, and my body's almost fit enough to host a pregnancy.