I want to die. Nothing more, nothing less

I want to die. Nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: 8FABEF66-1A21-4B2A-B029-7DA7861D7953.png (1613x1259, 93K)

Shut the fuck up and do it already!

o-ok user
thanks

have you tried yoga?
I'd recommend reddit yoga

I know you're probably feeling real bad right now, but please reconsider.

Lol you wanna get coffee with me?

You're sweet user, thank you.

go bike riding

why? just write us why and you will feel better when you get it off your chest.

Attached: 1501428847297.jpg (788x576, 156K)

I'm completely and utterly alone, friendless, isolated, and live in complete solitude. My life just consists of sitting by myself all day doing nothing in my bedroom. I get no pleasure or enjoyment from anything, not even food, or media, or entertainment. Those things don't do anything for me anymore.

I have nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to, and nothing I'm excited about. Nothing that gets me out of bed or gives me a reason to smile. Waking up in the morning is honestly such a pain and the worst feeling in the world. Only bad things happen to me, they vary in severity, but they're all always really bad, to the point where I think I'm cursed and just born to suffer. Even if something seemingly decent happens to me, it always, always ends catastrophically wrong. Anything I still want in life is completely unattainable and out of my reach. And I'm just feeling so hopeless and knocked down by life and everything that's ever happened, really.

thanks for reading my blogpost

i am sorry user. we are here with you though

I think I've gone through something like this, literally go outside and set goals. I recommend devoting your time to learning shit on khan academy, anything to distract you from your depression.

Attached: 1510798347078.jpg (600x469, 72K)

That's a really nice image user. Thanks

Dying sounds like such a fucking chore
I want to cease to exist

i was the same untill these things happened in my life
daddy bf
anti depressents
starting understanding how the brain works
became buddhist
now im happy all the time : )

Attached: DTZvfE8VMAAgOmX.jpg (2048x1398, 360K)

i wonder how DOES the brain works?

Attached: 1443896616095.jpg (500x500, 109K)

this is what i understand.

the most important thing you have to realize is that 99% of your actions and thoughts are formed by the subconcious. the subconcious is feeding you thoughts/ideas/emoitions etc to the conciousness part of the brain. the conciousness is far far far weaker in terms of brain power then the conciousness. its like a snail to a jet engine. however you are the one that teaches the subconcious what it knows by your memories and daily actions.

everday you are teaching your subconcious things and degrading other parts of your brain. theirs neural connections between certain memories/thoughts. so if you become depressed and then your feeling sad annd not playing video games as much the neural connections between playing videogames and happiness dies down and weakens. so then you are rewarded less dopamine when you play them or think about them your brain will seek them out less and less. its the same thing with any other habit.

if you spend all day inside of the house depressed hating yourself and bored well then thats all the subconcious is going to know and will punish you for it greatly.

you have the power to control what goes into your subconcious which like i said the subconcious is 99% of your thoughts and actions. you can condition your brain to think more positive, be more happy and social you just got to feed it the right stuff. Start out with these books i list, maybe if your having trouble being aware of how much the subconcious controls you then take some heavy doses of weed or pyschs.

On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success

just some actions you can do try to turn them into habits by preforming them everday is meditation, yoga, mindfullness, just going on a walk. and you will become more aware of whats actually going on around you rather then being stuck in the subconcious daze.

Attached: 1874784-7480784-0748478122478-0412478-0412780-12780-1278-041278-041278-0412478-041278-041278-041287- (801x1200, 139K)

do it then retard you cant want to die that much if youre just gonna sit here and claim youre gonna do and never do

You seem like good friend material do you have a discord? Only advice I could give is try to get a job in something you are interested in feeling like you are contributing something helps in my experience(also being around friendly people particularly the opposite sex if not it's also good.). But when it's gone it goes back to normal sitting around with no reason to live.

Attached: quote.jpg (1000x692, 226K)

No you fucking don't. Dying is scary and you have no fucking idea.

this is true af in my experience
when you're inspired you have to take it and run with it, and never let anyone bring you down

based
Dumb R*dditors get the fuck out and kill yourselves

keep going user
ganbare

Attached: e470c84f13c955c0d0b01099b730ee87.png (500x684, 461K)

stupid ayaposter

Don't forget to livestream it when you're gonna do it!

Attached: 1523838196431.png (604x470, 724K)