I am rapidly losing weight and becoming a skelly oh no

i am rapidly losing weight and becoming a skelly oh no

Attached: 50.jpg (1133x1042, 208K)

being a skelly is better than being a fat. women settle for fat guys, but some women prefer sticc bois.

anyways, if you want to achieve your desired body, you have to work a little for it.

>posted by moon
How the fuck is this filter not working what must I still do to stop this torture

This is happening to me as well.

While living at my mom's house I was around 230 pounds and when I moved out last January I almost immediately began losing weight and now I am down to ~180.

>some women prefer sticc bois
Literally the only women who have ever demonstrated interest in me are slightly pudgy, short, nerdy girls.
t. a lifelong stick

Let me add to that that women of all races have shown interest in me, but they're always invariably slightly pudgy, short, nerdy girls. Always.

ALL women i ever talked to prefer the guts body type
while i prefer the griffith but that's not quite skelly
damn lol
i have never in my life been fat or chub
i am lean

Attached: 16.jpg (867x1024, 255K)

i am an average weight but im losing weight at a scary rate so same?

i am underweight for the average male of my height
i guess being a natural twink looking faggot isn't all terrible

weird, i know a few who want lanky sticc bois.

But yeah, a healthy, lean but slightly muscular 6'0 guy is the most common ideal, but you don't seem like the type to work hard for that.

Add 3 dozen eggs a week to your diet and what's happening to you will stop.

i am in shape but i quickly stopped working out for mass and instead for tone a long time ago

Attached: aaa.jpg (360x276, 34K)

>that's not quite skelly
Depends which Griffith that you're talking about, doesn't it?

Attached: latest.jpg (1011x1600, 516K)

aaa babys first torture fantasy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

i think im becoming pseudo skelly. I'm fit enough but if I don't mantain some level of exercise I'll become full skeleton

Attached: e9726ba87c940576cf14e37445ee957c--bohaterowie-anime-sad-anime.jpg (236x419, 19K)

Literally all women prefer guys with a gut than a skelly. A lot of women actually find it sexy in a daddy kind of way. Obese is a no no though. You need to keep it to the beer gut/dad bod level

Attached: 20180522_171717-490x724.jpg (490x724, 60K)

not him but i'm a skelly and have had decent luck with girls. its more about how you look/carry yourself

You know that rapidly losing weight for no apparent reason can be a symptom of cancer, right?

ooo wow i hope it kills me but it's probly cause i haven't been eating much

i really want Toga to rape me and murder me while she's doing it. is that bad?

don't worry user i feel the same way

stop impersonating me fag

you lucky bastard. No one shows me any positive attention. go for it. live. get out of here.

more fat=less functional penis length

what's the character you use called? it looks kinda cute

it's creepy susie

dude just eat food if you dont want to be a skelly

>want to lose horrible gut
>too depressed to eat less and do cardio
guess I'm staying ugly forever

Attached: 130313065.jpg (655x509, 68K)

I've learned that I'm happier alone, really. At least, at this point of my life. I've only ever been in one relationship (though it did last for years), but the freedom is a billion times nicer.
Once I hit 30 (a few years away, it will be here before I know it), I'll probably start looking again. As for now, I'm loving life and bettering myself.

you know that stupid THICC meme
I never fell for it, so I don't know and can't trust anything I hear about it

Been a skelly my entire life cause I've always been to lazy to keep up a proper diet or cook anything that takes longer than 5 minutes to prepare

Attached: 2kKnbZ2.png (475x347, 38K)

better skelly than obese. how much do yuo weight and how tall are you?