Girls: Don't want to pay for anything, in fact find the idea of being asked to pay for anything themselves insulting

Girls: Don't want to pay for anything, in fact find the idea of being asked to pay for anything themselves insulting.
Also girls: Want $5000 pocketbooks to put literally nothing in, maybe just as a sadistic way of illustrating this point.
Girls are evil.

Attached: woman-1517024_960_720.jpg (960x624, 136K)

>Gold diggers: Don't want to pay for anything, in fact find the idea of being asked to pay for anything themselves insulting.
Also gold diggers: Want $5000 pocketbooks to put literally nothing in, maybe just as a sadistic way of illustrating this point.
Gold diggers are evil.

Fixed it for you.
Btw imho in a relationship the male should be the provider. The problem starts when a female starts feeling entitled to everything.

>The problem starts when a female starts feeling entitled to everything
>starts
that's the definition of being female

Yeah how awful it is that women spend money on looking nice.

Unless one makes six figures, there is no way they should be spending 5k on a bag, whether the money comes from themselves or their partner

How can you believe that the male SHOULD be the provider, like genuinely believe this is a reasonable idea which should even be practiced, let alone spread, and this could possibly end in anything else other than the female feeling entitled to everything?

i bought dinner and lots of fruit last night for my ... gf?

;_;

Ok listen virgin boy.

Every month blood gushes out of my vagina and before that happens i feel terrible tummy aches. I feel like my stomach is shrinking and expanding at the same time by 200%. So I have to stick a tampon up my hole and change it every 3 hours. I have to walk around like that all day. Do you know what that feels like? No? Ok. And why do I have to suffer through this? Oh so some guy with no money can knock me up, to carry his child inside my body and give birth to it while suffering unspeakable pain.

If i want that 5k pocketbook or what the fuck ever you better buy me it, because if you dont there are 15 more guys who will.

I still dont see why having a period entitles you to financial compensation in the form of expensive bags. Fuck you.

>yeah bro, there be too many dudes tryna buy my gf $5,000 purses shit sux

You're not worth 5k, not even close. At the most, for that 5k you need to be my full time sex slave for at least a month.

>bb doesnt understand
>bb is salty over expensive purses

dam guard dat money

Please explain to me I just dont understand

If you cant take care of me how you gonna take care of our babies?

>i have a girlfriend
user you are tripping hard

And this is why you are still a virgin. Never gonna taste a pussy. Lmao

youre treating women like a man

How is buying 5000 dollar bags equivalent to taking care of someone

You gonna need a lot more than 5k to raise a kid. If you cant even afford a shitty 5k bag you are a loser.

"Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money" oregano

I mean maybe not a 5k thing but girls get gifts all the time

I have had sex with tens of girls who are far more attractive and nicer than you.

>not sure if bait
I'm glad this is not how all women look at their lives, holy fuck.
>Never gonna taste a pussy. Lmao

>tfw qt gf
>pays her share of rent and other living expenses
>actually works, doesn't feel entitled to shit
>somehow into my average looking ass
You're about as delusional as a lot of robots if you truly think all women are golddiggers like you, or think you're somehow entitled to the world for existing.
Seriously, you must be some larping guy, that's the most likely situation here.

You dont even know what I look like. Plus are they still in a relationship with you? No? Then i have bad news. You were not even in the first ten guys on her who i have fucked list.

i know. but yeah as you said, not a 5k thing.

People unwilling to do literally whatever you ask of them, need to be "corrected" into doing it on the basis that, "well someone will... probably..."

Larping fat neckbeard virgin detected.

plus guys only get gifts for girls they really like

>Seriously, you must be some larping guy

This. Very much this.

It's not a matter of being able to afford it or not, its just wasteful spending. Unless we are talking about buying chanel bags that go up in value.

i mean i would spend $500 on a gift for someone i REALLY liked. 5k handbag isnt "another guy will territory" thats "yeah i wanna marry her" territory.

Why don't you post pictures and get banned in the process, honey?
You don't deserve to be on the same board as me.
You don't deserve shit.
I am the universe.

still there's a lot of guys who can take care of a girl or like she could go to her dad or something. so like what's the point of dating a broke guy?

Here. Try not to jerk off too much.

Attached: 26167848_1919463091416794_3848861178029251065_n.jpg (540x960, 50K)

youre not wrong. its just too much money, i wouldnt spend 5k on myself

A girl who looks like that is definitely not worth $5k.

>tfw want 4k bag but neet with no income

If you are a qt girl then maybe that can be arranged with enough sex.

>have $111k in my bank
>wife has had full access to my bank for years
>most she has ever spent is $550 on a Kate Spade kitty bag
>we constantly ask each other "Hey, can I buy _____?"
>only I work and since we barely spend on anything other than essentials, we save $1k per month
Feels good to be with a gorgeous young wife who isn't a money waster. Seriously though, women are there to be taken care of. They're the gentler sex. Only if they feel entitled to it or are cunts about it should they be expected to pull their weight financially. Otherwise, why get them beaten up by the labour force?

Attached: 1530474538422.jpg (650x793, 48K)

5k is not too much
it's too much for a purse but like what if you wanna buy a car or a kitchen for your new home?

nicesu.

$300 for that girl at da mall would improve her clothes by a good bit.

That's perfectly fine since those items have utility warranting a high price tag. 5k for a container is way too much, unless you're rich to begin with

whats wrong with your car? whats wrong with our kitchen. hun its too much. that car has another 100k miles i know it.

its probably better to give them a bi weekly allowance than gifts.

whats a good girl friend tax, like 5% of your gross pay?

So we started the thread with statement that girls are evil and exploitive.
We got a couple denials but one case where that was definitely true.
We also had people claim that providing for females wouldn't create feelings of entitlement.
We were, again, also shown the contrary first hand.

/thread?

Not qt and don't want to fuck. I want to learn e-whoring on random's pics from frauding sites one day

just dont date.

Tfw people act like they can indiscriminately spend several hundreds or thousands of dollars.
How is this not a lot of money to you?
How do you make money?
I don't have any money.
I never expected to have my own money.
I never expected to have that much money.
What's it like?

>whats wrong with your car?
if you don't have one you gotta buy one and 5k is not too much for that
>whats wrong with our kitchen
what if you move into a new place and it has no kitchen?

it is a lot of money. i work. i work a lot, i get to save money and buy lunch/dinner. spending money isnt good because youre always working but food is fine.

i agree. i would buy a new car. i would look for a place with a kitchen.

saving money in itself is a good feeling

Just imagine the dude who wrote this shit pretending to be a woman with his shit grin on his face lmao. Good work man.

>Posts on Jow Forums
>Thinks shes hot enough for niggas to buy her shit

Fucking fembots

go talk to them then roast beef and leave this thread forever :)

Attached: 1520434144738.jpg (470x595, 201K)