What advice would you give to your past self?

What advice would you give to your past self?
If you could talk to yourself at 16 years old what would you say to him?
What are your regrets? What would you change?

Attached: dasdas.jpg (235x215, 7K)

There is nothing to be said or to be done, turbomanletism is a fatal disease.

Attached: 1457984263241.jpg (179x258, 21K)

>don't start smoking
>don't drink so much
>be nicer to mom, she's going to die in 11 years

>Don't smoke weed/do drugs. It is a colossal waste of your potential
>try harder in high school
>be nicer to people
>don't lie
>don't try to be someone you're not
>ghost oneitis
>stop worrying about what other people think
>try harder in sports

Regrets?

Drugs and not trying for the most part. I'm doing really well career wise but it was an uphill battle for me. Would've been much easier if I went to an ivy league undergrad.

It also took me a long time truly not care what people think. I blew off a few girls cause I was worried my friends would make fun of me.

If I could go back, I'd quit drugs, lift and get better grades.

if you make an effort to not be weird around people and hide your personality, people are gonna think you're a weird faggot

I won't post it here since it's deeply personal and really specific and it can be misinterpreted
Basically I'm too trusting or "beta" and don't want to believe people are capable of harm :/

No replies to this I don't what to be accused of looking for attention

those dickwads you used to go to school with are not your friends, they just keep you around for their own benefit

Stop sending dickpics to my crush and just ask her if she wants to fuck

DIY basically, everybody else is too busy to care about you. That sounds sad but it's liberating. If you want a summer job you can find one in a day. If you want to learn something you can teach yourself online. If you want to get better at a subject stop counting on a teacher to suck your dick and give you 1-1 tutoring, just DIY. Stop waiting for others to "save" you.

Also put a cap on your screen time. Anything past 3 hours a day is a monstrous waste of time. You will gain nothing from that extra 1000 hours of TES:Morrowind but fleeting comfort.

How do i learn exam technique on my own?
I'm too autistic to format written answers in the exact way they want

Google or personally ask for help. Teachers will help if you show them that you really do want to learn. If you never ask they'll either assume you're doing fine or don't care enough to do better.

I'd tell myself to get the fuck away from family asap and dont do drugs. 20 now and iv been on off spice/heroin five years because family problems

"You don't have the genes to be successful. Stop trying and enjoy your freedom before wageslavery."

If I could talk to 16 y/o me I would tell him to kill himself because the game is rigged and you will fail at everything you do

Stop taking drugs
Grow some bawls
Stop being an edgy little shit and try to get on with people
Don't do that meme degree

This, luckily my mom survived the surgery. Im sorry for your loss user

Lose your virginity quickly.

Train more cut the bullshit learn how to take hits stop taking tabs

Lift, have sex/date, focus on school.
Spend less time on the internet and video games and more time socializing.
Fuck what mom says, she's a crazy cunt.

Just post it girl, we're all annomoose friends here.

>don't trust anyone with your emotions
>yes, not even her

I would unironically tell 16 year old me to read Fate/Stay Night. As a protagonist Shirou is incredibly similar to myself at 16 and I wish I had read the full VN much earlier than I did. I believe that FSN would be helpful in assisting my younger self see solutions to his flawed self image and ideology instead of having a depressive episode that would last 2 years to realize the same things.

Seems really stupid putting it into writing, but its true.

Attached: 1531346391336.png (1032x1459, 1.26M)

Hope your life is better now, user.

the reality you dont want to accept is real.

Stop going down this road of isolation. I know it's comfy now but once you go down it, it's virtually impossible to go back. Also, don't act like a fucking idiot around that girl. She might've liked you. STOP BEING SUCH A NEGATIVE SPERG SOMEHOW! FIGURE IT OUT!