NEET vs WAGESLAVE general -- NEET self-improvement lifestyle tips/tricks -- wagecuck shaming

any other NEETs here absolutely enjoy the self-improvement lifestyle?

my extraordinarily nutritious breakfast took 1 hour to cook today, but who cares? i had time to go to the gym, just got home anyway and showered. it's 5pm, i read some biochemistry in the morning after watching the news, it was a good day. so much better than when i was a wageslave. my parents have money and 2 houses so it's not even being much of a "leech" really.

i'm about to apply to get food stamps so i can use the government to pay for my highly nutritious meals, stay mad losers. any other glorious NEETs have tips on how to get more welfare? all i want to buy is food, i'm trying to obtain zyzzmode before i start applying to jobs again. i have a good resume so i know i'll get a call back whenever i start, i just love this lifestyle

i'll probably never get a gf (manlet tier) but i can still try to enjoy my job. i never got a gf when i was a wagecuck either, and i was also miserable, which is all over now. i wake up happy every single day.

Attached: wageslave.png (992x1856, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valtsus.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-therapeutic-effects-of-red-and-near.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_owl_(person)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>but i can still try to enjoy my job.
i meant:
>but i can still try to enjoy my life

ha, wageslaving is for peasants and losers

You know what's up. neet life till I die. (hopefully soon)

honestly I'm not hating on NEETs but I couldn't live with myself if I just sat around wasting away.

How do you guys deal with accomplishing nothing? If you really want to study, why not attend university?

What's it like not being totally financially free?

>I couldn't live with myself if I just sat around wasting away.
lolwut? i went to the gym, i am literally building lean body mass

>accomplishing nothing

all i accomplished at work was making my boss rich, and making enough to pay some rich landlord

>why not attend university
i did, i graduated 3 years ago -- it was a public ivy, top ranked in the state. i was wageslaving the entire time since then, but i quit because my job made me miserable. i was a programmer but only paid $18 an hour

i am educating myself daily with the internet, just not paying for it LOL

>not being totally financially free

well i have a PC, clothes, etc. i have all the stuff i need. i only need to buy food, and my parents won't let me starve. i have like 20 books i want to read also, that's free. i am about to get food stamps too

what should i want to spend money on, besides food???? i guess i have a car but since my dad told me to buy that one from his friend he kind of feels bad if it turns to shit. i literally only drive to the gym so it costs me $10 of gasoline per week, i have like $2k saved up

Honestly I have no problem with NEETs with actual disabilities or ones who get money from their parents. I only have issue with ones who fake disabilities to try and exploit the system to get money.

It's honestly great for you to be able to maintain a good self improvement lifestyle. Most NEETs do not and fall to a cycle of depression, depravity, and sloth. Keep it up friend, don't let the lack of obligation make you lazy.

The only thing I can really fault you for is the fact your antagonistic and the way you write makes it seems like you are desperately trying to prove how happy you are to someone, be it us or yourself. Personally it doesn't matter to me, but examine where those feelings are coming from. Because you aren't lying right, you're not like the majority of NEETs and are actually improving yourself right?

>i did, i graduated 3 years ago -- it was a public ivy, top ranked in the state. i was wageslaving the entire time since then, but i quit because my job made me miserable. i was a programmer but only paid $18 an hour
Literally how were you only making $18 an hour? I graduated from a shit state school with a comp sci degree and was making $48 an hour equivalent (was salaried) barely than a year out of college.

Also don't work for jews, go work at a start up for something actually cool.

>gym
good for you

>all i accomplished at work was making my boss rich, and making enough to pay some rich landlord

sounds like you were in the wrong line of work

>public ivy
>18 an hour

roflcopter

>parents won't let me starve

maybe it's because I have pride but I couldn't imagine being a grown man depending on my parents/the government to look after me

>what should i want to spend money on, besides food?

There's more to life than food/PC/gym

There's a whole world out there.

>2k saved up

that's cute

Why are you reading about biochemistry

>i did, i graduated 3 years ago -- it was a public ivy, top ranked in the state. i was wageslaving the entire time since then, but i quit because my job made me miserable. i was a programmer but only paid $18 an hour
Ok I can't actually believe this unless you somehow actually threw up on yourself during the interviews. How the fuck could you only land a job that trash?

I would have nobody else to care for me other than Uncle Sam. Unless if I started selling crack on the side I would just be like every other poor motherfucker in the projects. Thats not the life I wish to live

Too much thought is put into this topic. Some people wanna work, some don't. There is nothing wrong with either attitude.

Not him but I attended a top 30 (world) Uni

There is simply an over supply of everything in every field, combine this with women and diversity hires and industry bodies that are incentivized to grow their ranks and therefore put out "skills shortages" so governments bring in thousands of accountants, engineers, I.T. workers etc. to put downward pressure on wages and it isn't pretty

>sounds like you were in the wrong line of work
i am a night owl, i have delayed sleep phase syndrome/disorder. whatever, my circadian rhythm causes me to sleep 4am-noon. nothing helps this really, it was torture to have to do a 9-5.

programming is cool, i like it. i just hate having to wake up so fucking early, it caused me long term sleep deprivation

>roflcopter
yeah it was the only job i ever had. i didn't apply anywhere else because i couldn't pass a drug test if i wanted to. i could now, i've been clean 2 months. but why should i get a job? i'd rather wait a few months, after getting totally Jow Forums

>maybe it's because I have pride but I couldn't imagine being a grown man depending on my parents/the government to look after me

yeah i am taking advantage of my free time to develop as a person. i have been NEET for 2 months, my mom is a teacher and gets 3 months vacation per year. i had 2 weeks at my old job.

regardless, all i need is a place to live. why should i pay some rich landlord $1000 for the opportunity to live in a place when i can just, you know, live for free somewhere?

>There's more to life than food/PC/gym
like what exactly? please be specific. why should i wageslave 8 hours a day when i have everything i want that makes me happy without doing that? tell me what i should want that would require me to have an income.

when i worked for FIVE YEARS STRAIGHT i only wanted food, learning [personal intellectual development], and gym. but i couldn't gym after work because it would cause me to be awake until 5-6am even if my alarm went off at 8:30...

>that's cute
didn't say it was a lot, i only spend $3/day on food if that, i buy in bulk. and i'm getting food stamps so it'll be free soon enough. i also have loads of vitamins

seriously, why should i want to go back to wagecuckery? tell me why. i have been developing more as a person with so much more happiness ever since quitting my job. plz enlighten about this "whole world out there"

I live the same sort of life but I try to avoid government help as much as possible. I live in a sprinter and life is good. I work intensively for a good bit over time getting the most money i can and saving it all for long trips around the world. Because I live in the van most expenses apart from food, water, fuel (though I don't move around a lot), propane and maintainace total out to 0. I realy enjoy this kind of life because it is super minimal cheap and rewarding. The time off gives me a fuck ton of time to do whatever the fuck I want without interference. I fully endorse this kind of life and no matter your age it can be done.

Yeah and I gotta say you're either buttfuck retarded or so socially inept that you punched your interviewer if you're making less than $30 with a CS degree.

I graduated a shit school and in less than 2 years after graduating I was making $50 equivalent. Hell I got a 15k signing bonus as well. Apparently you're just shit to the point you can't get the decent jobs, so I can understand just dropping out of the labor force.

Now here is the question, why the fuck are you reading biochemistry. Because that to me screams you're reading, not understanding, losing the information, and likely will never apply it in any way. You're reading for the feeling that you're doing something more than anything from what it sounds like.

I went hunting with some fellow NEETS today.
Hunting wagies.
We had many sorts of traps all over, and we set them free to run.

First one scurried over a pitfall trap and got impaled on spikes. We poured hot oil on him and lit him up, roasting marshmellows as the wagies wailed in horror and ran.
A lake of crocodiles and giant snakes was the next challenge. Half the wagies got snapped up. Some just gave up and let themselves drown. Haha. Oh well, they're replaceable to Mr.Shekelburg anyway.

The rest ran over a massive tundra and got to the end. A giant cliff face. We came upon them begging for mercy, our beautifully maintained hair flowing in the wind and we used our powerfully honed bodies to smash the ground and cause them to topple off and splat.

I should go wagie hunting more often.

Attached: 1495481359290.png (288x211, 80K)

I don't get the "biting the hand that feeds you" mentality some NEETs have. I almost have a "thank you for your service" type attitude for wagers battling the outside world. It can't be easy

The only reason I really dislike a lot of NEETs is because of that attitude. If they weren't such little shits I'd at worse ignore them.

I'm not him, the entire world isn't the U.S. and every man and their dog are doing Engineering/CS degrees nowadays. A degree is not a guaranteed ticket to a high salary.

also
>literally muh personal experience and anecdotal evidence

I forget how shit life is for non-americans when it comes to earning potential.

We make up for it by not risking death by gunshot everyday.

i find it intrinsically interesting. it's mostly just biology, and what happens inside of our cells. i am trying to improve mitochondrial function. i am reading about the effect of near-infrared light on human tissues. it can penetrate tissues and activate COX, improving mitochondrial function

here's a good resource: valtsus.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-therapeutic-effects-of-red-and-near.html

>If they weren't such little shits I'd at worse ignore them.
I like them being little shits because that's how I find them and it makes my job infinitely more fulfilling.

Why work to live when you can let wagies work and then eat their life energy fucking brilliant

>Ok I can't actually believe this unless you somehow actually threw up on yourself during the interviews. How the fuck could you only land a job that trash?

i told you, i wouldn't have been able to pass a drug test. i never really applied anywhere else. i am not NEET because i can't find a job -- i am not applying anywhere because i prefer this life, at least for now. eventually i will go find a job, but i am so busy with self-improvement and getting Jow Forums and healthy

i have been clean for 2 months i could pass a drug test now though

>Too much thought is put into this topic. Some people wanna work, some don't. There is nothing wrong with either attitude.

if there was good work i would do it. work that improves the world, at least in some significant manner that i support

i don't think that is possible, i wouldn't get paid well for it

yeah, cleaning up trash on the side of the road is "making the world a better place" but i wouldn't get paid shit to do it and pollution is happing at 1000x the rate i could even hope to fix. that is why i don't want to just clean up trash on the side of the road, even though i want to make the world a better place.

right now i am just working on improving myself -- physically and mentally. a job never did that, wageslavery made me physically weak and mentally exhausted

>How do you guys deal with accomplishing nothing
I remember that I have autism and that I have been shut in playing videogames since I was a kid so I was already broken from the start
Comming back from this is just going to break me so I'm trying my best to just be comfy with it even though I really want a gf

Attached: 1526665652408.png (409x409, 157K)

Self-improvement is a lie. Everything is determined by your genetics. If your IQ is below 130, don't even bother with "self-improvement".

>Now here is the question, why the fuck are you reading biochemistry.
i find it intrinsically interesting. it helps me understand the human body, i am a human

>Because that to me screams you're reading, not understanding, losing the information, and likely will never apply it in any way.
lolwut?
>biochemistry - the branch of science concerned with the chemical and physicochemical processes that occur within living organisms.

i am a living organism. thereofre it is all applicable. i am on an upword path for improving my health. nutrition is a subset of biochemistry, dude

>You're reading for the feeling that you're doing something more than anything from what it sounds like.
actually it improves my life and helps me understand my body better

Lmao dude your argument always come back to gym. How low is your self esteem? Getting jacked isn't going to change that. Also, if you can't balance work/school and gym you're a fucking pussy.

>If your IQ is below 130, don't even bother with "self-improvement".
OP here. my IQ is tested to be 132 (17 years old)

am i gonna make it?

Honestly the fact you're a former druggie makes this all sound like the same self important 'life strong' horseshit druggies spout before they relapse.

That and the fact you sound like a ponced up little shit who wants to try and make himself feel better about how own choices doesn't help, your first post does nothing but convey insecurity. I know you're gonna reply to this with ">muh projection", but that's what your post does.

Either way, you don't have to fucking prove shit to random fucks on Jow Forums stop trying to because it just makes you look more desperate for approval.

You realize the average net worth of people between 110 and 130 IQ is higher than 130+, right?

Obviously, things come easier for you than 99% of the population.

>Lmao dude your argument always come back to gym
well it's something that i could not do when i was wageslaving because it caused my circadian rhythm to shift back, forcing me into weeks of chronic sleep deprivation. my hair rapidly fell out and i developed a skin condition. cured myself after quitting my job and sleeping [till noon] every day though

>How low is your self esteem?
it's not low at all really

>Getting jacked isn't going to change that.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and are more useful in general.

>Also, if you can't balance work/school and gym you're a fucking pussy.

well i am a "pussy" for having a mutation on the CRY1 gene that predisposes me to being a night owl?? ok, but 20,000 years ago i would have been the one to spot the nocturnal predators and would have saved the entire tribe. fuck off loser, i literally don't care that i don't want to do a 9-5 job because wagecuckery is a waste of time and only holds me back

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_disorder
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_owl_(person)

>Honestly the fact you're a former druggie makes this all sound like the same self important 'life strong' horseshit druggies spout before they relapse.
relapse? i actually hated amphetamine i only did it because i was sleep deprived and needed it to function. also i used to sell it because i needed to afford food at uni. i actually dislike it, and have no reason to take it if i can wake up any time i want and get full rest. it only is good to make dumb shit (ie, work) go by faster

i am totally capable of studying on my own, which is what i have been doing, sober.

>That and the fact you sound like a ponced up little shit who wants to try and make himself feel better about how own choices doesn't help, your first post does nothing but convey insecurity.
insecurity? in what way? please be specific

>Either way, you don't have to fucking prove shit to random fucks on Jow Forums stop trying to because it just makes you look more desperate for approval.
i just wanted someone to motivate me into trying to wagecuck. apparently they can't, why would i feel guilty about ripping off the government? i also wanted advice on how to get more welfare =^)

>why should i pay some rich landlord $1000 for the opportunity to live in a place when i can just, you know, live for free somewhere?

Why would you want to live with your parents? That's probably the most effective form of birth control there is.

I pay $2100 a month for my condo in a major city and it's worth every penny. Walking distance from major sites/restaurants/entertainment. Girls love it. Great view and rooftop.

>tell me what i should want that would require me to have an income.

Have you ever seen the northern lights, the pyramids, Paris, southeast asia, mt kilimanjaro, japan?

Have you ever driven a fast car? Owned a boat?

NEETbux aren't gonna get you there.

>why should i want to go back to wagecuckery?

see above

I have a hard time believing you can not see the irony in your own post.

>more money
Thought you lived with your parents mate. At least keep your LARP consistent.

what's some good tier neet hobbies that doesn't require much efford or money but is still productive

Attached: Untitled.png (823x868, 75K)

Dude this guy just wants to circle jerk on his self improvement and self diagnosed sleep disorder, ignoring the fact that the rest of the world does all this shit WHILE contributing to society/family/friends.

You literally called the thread NEET vs WAGESLAVE general. If you do not want folks to call you out for being a dumbass druggie then do not start by being antagonistic.

No one cares about your self improvement, no one gives a fuck about you reading biochemistry, if you wanted your thread to have real advice then go to the actual advice board you dumbass.

>Why would you want to live with your parents?
it's not ideal, but it is free.
why would i want to live anywhere except a mansion? Well i don't have $20,000,000 to buy a mansion so that's why, i guess

>That's probably the most effective form of birth control there is.
i wageslaved for 4 years and never got a gf. now i'm more physically fit and in a better mood. i'm not even trying to get a gf right now, i am 25 and literally never had one. this is the first time i've ever been NEET (1.5 months) so, i have never had a gf in 7 years of wageslaving/uni. i am a manlet, so blaming the lack of gf of my NEETdom is totally goofy.

>I pay $2100 a month for my condo in a major city and it's worth every penny. Walking distance from major sites/restaurants/entertainment. Girls love it. Great view and rooftop.
good for you, how many children do you have?

>Have you ever seen the northern lights, the pyramids, Paris, southeast asia, mt kilimanjaro, japan?
i've seen photos, why should i even care to travel there? my parents used to take me on vacations with them, i never really enjoyed it. i much prefer to learn useful things, or exercise and gain physical strength and stamina. or cook a highly nourishing meal.
have you ever considered some people don't even enjoy travelling? maybe if i had a gf it would be fun to see her enjoy the time but i don't have one, i never had one even when i was employed. i really just don't understand how travelling is supposed to be fun, i went to cabo san lucas and the bahamas for free because of my programming job, i didn't even like it honestly. to be fair though my coworkers were boring normies, but some people just don't like traeling

>Have you ever driven a fast car? Owned a boat?
i don't like driving really, i prefer to be driven. i don't even care to have a boat, what's the point? i don't even like eating seafood, i prefer beef, pork, chicken and deer meat if i eat something like that

>How do you guys deal with accomplishing nothing?

All 'accomplishments' are a meaningless illusion.

Attached: 420.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Thought you lived with your parents mate
i am 25 and just moved in with them 1 month ago. haven't lived with them since i moved out at 18 to go to uni

so i lived on my own for 7 years

>more money
for what exactly? i mean yeah more money is always nice, but working for it is not.

would you take a $10 bill in exchange for letting me punch you in the face as hard as i could?
if not, why not? don't you like money? why not just let me punch you in the face, for $10, since more money is objectively good?

You retard I was quoting your fucking post when I said more money. You said:
> i also wanted advice on how to get more welfare =^)

Like I said keep your LARP consistent because so far it is not.

>why would i want to live anywhere except a mansion?

troll

> i am a manlet, so blaming the lack of gf of my NEETdom is totally goofy.

My brother is a manlet. He lifts and gets laid plenty. He's just not a loser

>how many children do you have

0. I'm in my early 20s

>i've seen photos, why should i even care to travel there?

You're obviously trolling, but this has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You've seen porn, Why have sex?

Holy shit you can not be this retarded. I doubt you are getting much out of that biochemistry book with the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.

>If you do not want folks to call you out for being a dumbass druggie then do not start by being antagonistic.
how am i a 'druggie' if i stopped doing them 2 months ago and could pass a drug test? keep in mind i could just drive 1 hour to get some more amphetamine but i don't want it

have you ever done amphetamine? it's not very great IMO but if you absolutely have to do boring, repetitive tasks it makes it easier and less terrible. it makes time fly by, work was absolutely soulcrushing without it.

if i said 'coffee' or 'caffeine' instead of 'amphetamine' you wouldn't be calling me a 'druggie' -- but why? you clearly haven't done amphetamine [adderall] LOL

>No one cares about your self improvement, no one gives a fuck about you reading biochemistry
i do, obviously this is selfish it is SELF-improvement, not indiscriminately attempting to improve the life of random normies. which you probably only do by paying taxes, dumbass

yeah because once my bank account hits $0 i will have to go back to wagecuckery. i want to prevent that for as long as possible, welfare would achieve that. i've been totally consistent, goofball

>clean for 2 months
>thinks he is not a druggie
Lmaoing at ur life over here mate.

In all seriousness, I am a NEET to. I am just calling you out because this thread makes you sound like an absolute desperate retard. It would be funny if it was not sad.

what neets want you to believe
>haha bro all this free time is so awesome, I do whatever the fuck I want, self improvement bro, I'm a literal genius now fucking wagie's wife all day
what neets actually are:
>I'm depressed, I hope my family doesn't kick me out, wish I had money for a new PC, maybe I should feing a new mental illness to get some sweet neetbuxs
Don't become neet, it ruins lives

Attached: 1491571238114.jpg (202x267, 23K)

>My brother is a manlet. He lifts and gets laid plenty. He's just not a loser
ok so if i'm a 'loser' incel who can't get a gf, why should i even worry about getting a gf? why shouldn't i try to be happy instead, to enjoy the 1 life i have on this earth.

>0. I'm in my early 20s
then what have you actually achieved from all these 'girls' liking your apartment? or do you think simply having intercourse is some achievement KEK

>You're obviously trolling, but this has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
why? not everyone enjoys traveling. i could buy physical things with that money, although i can't think of anything i would want just now since i have a PC, laptop, and car.

>You've seen porn, Why have sex?
to reproduce

You first claimed to be getting by via your parents, then you claimed welfare, but you used to have a job which you quit, and you moved in with your parents a month ago.

So where does the welfare come in and when did you quit your job. So far it has not been consistent mate.

>you sound like an absolute desperate retard
i am absoutely desperate for a reason to wagecuck again, i could easily get a job. all i can think of is to avoid starvation or homelessness

So do you just pretend to have autism or are you diagnosed?

Attached: 566B1133-E5A0-4B9F-9CF2-2402118D06EE.gif (220x272, 63K)

>You first claimed to be getting by via your parents
they give me some money but not really

>then you claimed welfare
i applied for food stamps but i am trying to get more, to buy more food. i want to stock up. i have 20lbs of whey protein powder, i have 5lbs of cocoa powder. i want to have months worth of protein powder on stock

>but you used to have a job which you quit, and you moved in with your parents a month ago.
>So where does the welfare come in and when did you quit your job. So far it has not been consistent mate.
bro it is totally consistent. i am just waiting for my food stamps card in the mail. i have some money saved up, it's all going to food, gym membership ($10 a month) and my car insurance payments. so it might run out eventually, but more welfare would prevent that

i might? i was totally malnourished growing up, i'd say. my parents were clueless about vitamins

Again no one gives a fuck about your shit life and your dumb ass story. If you could easily get a job then go fucking do it if not follow the actual guide to how neetbux. No one gives a fuck about your:
>highly nutritious meals
or about going zyzzmode or what ever other shit you want to spout to try and prove to yourself that you are doing better. Because again the fact you are so willing to defend it and keep repeating yourself makes you sound desperately in need of approval. Just stop posting, spare us your meltdown. Jesus fuck man the worst part is I am starting to think you actually are not seeing how obvious it is to everyone else.

>If you could easily get a job then go fucking do it if not follow the actual guide to how neetbux.
where is this guide??

>Because again the fact you are so willing to defend it and keep repeating yourself makes you sound desperately in need of approval.
nah, i just want someone to change my mind =^)

Dude no one wants to change your mind. Like your parents, most of us have given up on you mayne

I cannot be a NEET.
>Have urge to go travel and see things. That costs money, so I have to have a job. Dad is dead and mother doesn't make enough to support me leeching.
>Worked McJobs for a bit, then realized that people were getting paid a lot more to do much less stressful work.
>Then started looking into IT jobs, didn't want to work helldesk where your soul gets succed out.
>Realized Military would hire me with no qualifications
>Enlisted in AF to be a network admin
>Now I get paid half-decently and don't have to do a ton of work
>Spend a good portion of the day shitposting because I automated a lot of my workflow
>The work I do have is stimulating and not cash-register tier suicide
>Done some traveling on AF's dime

Not a terrible life for a younger guy who doesn't know what he wants to make of himself. I've got structure and some money. Not sure that I would recommend it though if you have other options, since you are signing your soul to the government, and a top general recently said that US troops would be willing to die for Israel. Don't feel so good about that one.

Even if I was 100% financially independent, I would work a job or do some sort of involved thing.
When I'm just left to my own devices, my sleep schedule drifts all over the place, my health goes down the gutter, and I never really manage to accomplish anything.

>25 soon to be 26 y/o
>unemployed since early 2017
>phone interview
>thought it went well
>get this the very next day

I'm just tired of it all. I'm tired of everything. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to keep letting people down. I just want it to stop.

Attached: btfo.png (1384x326, 23K)

Hey neet,

Find that gf yet? No?!?!

Don't worry, I'm sure there has to be one girl out there who likes a poor, unemployed, lazy loser such as yourself?

lmfao

>I would work a job or do some sort of involved thing.
i feel bad for anyone that needs some stupid normie boss to give them instructions every day to feel useful KEK

i never got a gf when i was not NEET. i have literally been NEET for 1.5 months and i'm 25, so no i haven't gotten one and if i didn't quit my job i wouldn't have one either.

maybe some people can't get gf's and that is unrelated to their jobs?

>nah, i just want someone to change my mind =^)
Why do you care or think anyone here cares what a stranger on the internet does?

You're happy with your lifestyle.
We don't know you personally so we have no emotional attachment to your decisions. We're not your parents.

>not just getting a high paying job with very low hours

lmao amateurs

Employment/money is one of those things that doesn't guarantee you a gf by itself, but is part of a few things that are needed to get a gf.

fortunately i can remain single for a while and get a gf later

>if you're not trying to do it now, it will never happen
this is such a silly mindset. i've been NEET for 1/2 as long as a normal teacher's vacation time, and people get angry. why?? they probably just get upset that someone could choose to enjoy life and be happy while sucking up their taxes KEK