You at least have a Soi cut, right?

You at least have a Soi cut, right?

Attached: IMG_1953.jpg (543x271, 36K)

No and that's the zoomer cut. The soi cut is baldness.

nothing says dickhead more than this hair cut combined with a supreme t-shirt and Adidas trackies

those are peacocking haircuts

it's perfectly possible to look good without a flavor of the month trendy 2015 haircut

i just go with the joji cut because it requires no maintenance and doesn't signal to people that i care what they think

It's more of a 2016 hairstyle until it was declared racist after Charlottesville

I just go to the local arab barber and tell him to cut it short

Been going there for 9 years and last time he gave me this haircut... Never going there again

>soi cut
>posts almost exclusively men you'd probably call chad in any other thread

I dunno, seems counterproductive to your psyop buddy

Attached: 1473447824966.png (500x281, 58K)

I uniroically have bottom left.

Uh I take it you got a Soi cut

I literally do nothing about my hair. People who do are faggots in my opinion.

My hair looks closer to this

Attached: 436B0075-8B4F-439D-9254-60346DAB658D.jpg (564x585, 66K)

this, I've had the same hair all my life

Good thing you're a nobody and your opinion is meaningless since you're incapable of having sex with a woman.

My hair's too thin and my hairline's fucked a little

I had something similar in 2013 when my hair was on point but genetics and stress fucked me lol

triggered hairfag detected!

Undercuts look good. If I ever cut my long hair that's what I'll do (probably something like top row 2nd from the right because we have similar hair, but I'd wear my hair down)

Top right, bottom left, and bottom second from right are literally ultra chads.
Also almost all Europeans have haircuts of some form, it's mostly Americans who don't care about it at all.

That's a fuck boi cut you clown

it's too popular too look good anymore. it's like having frosty spiked hair in 2002.

I work with a bunch of Burmese teenagers and they all have these trendy fuccboi hair styles and wear the thin sweatpants and all. It just made me never want to look like this. I'd almost rather have a buzzed head just to stand out.

I've never fell for this meme haircut of the masses.
My hair is cute anime boy type

what's the most robot hairstyle?

>Your only worth as a man is your ability to have sex with women

Lmao look at this wannabe normie controlled by his biological impulses and laugh!

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-4chan-meme-the-tip-of-the-tongue-5aef6b3e3c3342.7117290115256399982466.jpg (260x280, 24K)

>putting over 5 minutes a day into how your hair looks, even though it's gonna be ruined by a single gust or a litle bit of physical activity anyway
>probably going through an entire can of wax/gel/whatever else there is in a month
yeah nah, I don't need a fuckboi haircut and am perfectly happy with my slightly unkept hair

fuck no fades are fucking gay.

Only this haircut is answer

Attached: IMG_1956.jpg (327x450, 33K)

Nahh, I shave my head once ever week or 2.
My hair is too much hassle when it gets longer because it's so fucking thick.

Buzz cut, but back is all fucked up because you cut it yourself

Or that but grown out for 6 months

I try to make my hair like Joker, but I ended up looking homeless. God I wish that were me. Hes so handsome and cool.

Attached: 559e4a10b0fc6c2098c524c7bdab76c4.jpg (1280x910, 89K)

I don't like buzz cuts because I had one as a kid and hated it. I don't really care about standing out (even though I do now because my hair is long and kind of girly?), all I want is a style I actually like. I think undercuts are pretty aesthetic because they look clean and you can wear them different ways depending on how much effort you feel like putting in on that day. Also I wouldn't have to tie back my hair to do anything from eating to gaming to working out.

He called people who care about their hair faggots. To be a faggot would imply that you have sex with men. Men who get regular haircuts have sex with women. Men who do not, don't. So a virgin's opinion on who's a faggot or not is meaningless.

those undercuts you worship that much have 2kg of wax

>To be a faggot would imply that you have sex with men.

Nah that's not what I meant. I meant you're a faggot fucking fuckboi whose main goal in life is ''to get laid'' because he lets biological impulses and degenerate media brainwashing control him.

You could be so much more...

>men who get regular haircuts have sex with women
BAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you serious? Do you really think all it takes to lose your virginity is a monthly haircut?
You are extremely naive my newfriend. It takes A LOT more in current year to get the vaginal jew

Fades fucking suck, but my hair looks amazing when it is combed up and back. Good day.

>tfw having a fasci haircut
k

This is the only hairstyle for the modern man. You can wear your headset all day without messing it up.

Is your hair dark colored? the only problem with that haircut is that when it's either too long or too short you'll look bad so unless you have the money to go more often to your hair stylist you need to deal with that lol

Nah. I don't bother with actual hairstyles, I just let my hair do whatever the fuck

Nice try though kiddo.

I'm 30 and heavily balding so no

Drink more cow milk

I'm on keto so I don't drink any milk