I want to hear a human voice so bad please someone tell me that I'll make it

I want to hear a human voice so bad please someone tell me that I'll make it.

Attached: 20180816_171343.png (290x329, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEf5u91AK_8&ved=2ahUKEwiPrI7YzfLcAhWn5lQKHRRLD4gQwqsBMAt6BAgJEAg&usg=AOvVaw0UhYz0P4ryQNKOp9fNa-sf
vocaroo.com/i/s1UUmRQVq3li
vocaroo.com/i/s0W5uBkX1X0W
vocaroo.com/i/s0nnNKICgNNF
vocaroo.com/i/s1fmvbbqekPe
vocaroo.com/i/s1Pc5aT2DC9k
youtube.com/watch?v=zzc4LIFmESg
vocaroo.com/i/s1296PmK56vm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEf5u91AK_8&ved=2ahUKEwiPrI7YzfLcAhWn5lQKHRRLD4gQwqsBMAt6BAgJEAg&usg=AOvVaw0UhYz0P4ryQNKOp9fNa-sf
He believed

THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT AT ALL

you want to hear a voice of an user? that's rather simple

please let me hear yours telling me that i'm going to be alright and i don't need to worry

vocaroo.com/i/s1UUmRQVq3li
here ya go

people like you are the only thing keeping me afloat. i've done this before and both times nearly made me cry, i hope you know how much this means to me.

hey its no problem it feels good to help!

i wish i could but i have no mic since im a poor af neet

vocaroo.com/i/s0W5uBkX1X0W

Hello, Mr. OP.

100% deadass believe in you and your ability to make it, OP. vocaroo.com/i/s0nnNKICgNNF

Attached: holidai.jpg (940x940, 111K)

Give me your discord user! I'm gonna make your wish come true

vocaroo.com/i/s1fmvbbqekPe

I apologize for the quality. Whatever hurdle you're currently facing please know that you can get through it bit by bit! I believe in you user-kun!

here this is my favourite cat picture, I look at it when I want to smile. I hope it makes you smile too desu

Attached: 1530541585941.jpg (500x677, 36K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pc5aT2DC9k

here is the book Im talking about:
youtube.com/watch?v=zzc4LIFmESg

The only thing that happens after death is nothing. Do you remember how it was before you were born? No. It is exactly as being unconscious or sleeping a dreamless sleep. Life is better than sleep. You need to man up and try to get a job or try n get disability checks.

Life is better than death, I promise!

go for the disability checks, senpai.
NEETBUX are where its at.

Im a wagecuck and work my ass off just to have a shitty roof over my head, its not worth it. I want to die every day and can't stand the thought of going into work. I live for the hours that Im home alone after work or on the weekend, thats the only time I get to myself.

Get them neetbux. Fuck jobs. Fuck capitalism. Bleed the beast. live off the system.
YOU WORK
YOU LOSE.

Attached: uworkulose.png (275x213, 55K)

i'm not sad anymore thank you all

anytime user and if you ever need more just come back

I want to hold you and cuddle you and tell you it's gonna be alright
No matter who or what you are look like smell like or feel like
I love you for being a human

be weII user-kun!

Attached: 1484121842798.jpg (500x518, 48K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1296PmK56vm
we all struggling out here op, good ruck

Attached: 1533156353039.jpg (1080x1080, 250K)

I know the feels OP

Sometimes it can get just get so excruciating lonely, but just knowing some strangers on the internet are going through the same shit can make it bearable