I'm gay - I have 0 friends - My family hates me - The only love interest I have ever had won't talk to me and doesn't...

I'm gay - I have 0 friends - My family hates me - The only love interest I have ever had won't talk to me and doesn't care about me anymore

I need to cut myself. Make fun of me call me names do whatever you have to do to get me to do it. I'm nervous and I need motivation.

I need to cut deep too. Please help.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x612, 166K)

post discord
iIl help

I don't use Discord anymore.

Go ask someone who can actually help you instead of attention seeking on r9k. We literally have no way to help you and we don't want to be dragged into your mentally ill bs.

Don't do it user, you will just feel worse!! Why your crush isn't interested in you anymore?

cant help you then, sorry bud

Attached: yougoofed.jpg (367x446, 41K)

meh you deserve it you faggot

I have to do it. He thinks I'm a monster and he's already moved on from me.
I know.

Sideways for attention, longways for effect. Use a balisong so when you try to flip it, you also cut your fingers like a sperg

I have to use broken glass. Long is a meme, sideways hits more veins. Besides, I don't want to die just yet..

At least spend your NEETbux on a good knife instead of broken glass, you fucking edgelord

It's all I have.. I'm poor and don't get neet money..

Cunt, you're too poor to even buy some shitty china knife off of ebay?

I don't have a credit card and my mom won't buy me a knife because she knows my mental condition

Do you not have any cash at all?

Youre retarded, stop being weak. It all hurts i know but only you can stop yourself from doing and thinking about dumb shit. Want to change something for better? Move out if your family hates you then find someone else to love, everything takes time but you need to stop being a child.

Yeah I have really good amount saved but I was saving it all so I could live with the guy I loved.
Okay whatever I guess but I wish you were him so it would actually hurt.

Attached: image.jpg (488x697, 31K)

If i was him id beat your ass up so you stop being sad.

Then go live with him! Be happy! Don't fucking cut yourself up just for the fun of it you sperg!

Yeah I wish he would hit me and beat me to death for being the monster that I am.

He left me. He hates me. Everything is all over.
I'm cutting myself because I deserve it and it hurts really bad.

If nobody irl likes you, then there is no way anyone here will like your whiny ass.
>>>lostallhope.com
If you're really in that bad of a situation, then you would just end it, not injure yourself for attention. No wonder nobody likes you , you're an attention-whoring liar.

Attached: 1494706695786.jpg (966x620, 109K)

user be sad all you want, but don't ever cut yourself. Cutting will leave scars that you don't want to look back on in a few months, or for the rest of your life.

Why do you think that youre a monster? What did he say?

Okay, use the money to buy a cool ass knife then. I reccomend a Balisong or Khukri, even a surplus bayonet if you want tetanus or some shit.

I do it myself, so I can't tell you not to. Don't get how I could help you cut deeper though, seems silly.

I am just too scared to die.
Thank you user what you said isn't true but it made me cry.
I think that's why it hurt so bad because lies are the worst insults.
I will die in October. I don't care about scars.
I hurt myself and him and I do terrible things.
I can't. I need to cut myself today and specifically today.

Attached: image.png (1107x721, 76K)

Since youre a dumbass that cant even answer questions i cant help you, go and cut yourself then regret it later.

Alright go be sad you dummy

The only encouragement I need is to cut myself if you can't do that you shouldn't have come in here.

Okay, use your shitty glass and when your knife arrives, use that.

you gotta leave your social circle to get some friends. Get grinder, go to a gay bar, join a theatre group idk.

Sorry but I hate being around normies and talking to them.
I don't have a social circle anyways I'm completely alone.

I don't want friends he's all I want..