What is the main perk and the main disadvantage to being a woman?

What is the main perk and the main disadvantage to being a woman?

Attached: 1389356507875.jpg (575x1024, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jimhopper.com/sexual-assault-and-the-brain/repeat-rape-by-college-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3262661/
davidlisak.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/RepeatRapeinUndetectedRapists.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3727658/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is the main perk
You are able to live comfortably with minimal effort
>disadvantage
You're more of an object than a person

menstruationn

>perk
If you work hard at looking good you can get a bunch of attention from people who want to use you for their own social ladder climbing or just a quick hump
>disadvantage
If you don't want to do that, and don't find comfort or purpose in doing anything else you might as well kys.

>main perk
if you're above average looking and socially well ajusted you're pretty much on top of the social hyrarchy and can make or break anyone
>main disadvantage
if you are exeptionally ugly then there is no hope, no knight on horseback and no rainbow and sunshine for you. and you will be basically the ugly witch that mothers warn their children about without any reason why.
also women tend to be less logical thinkers than their male counterparts unless highly enbittered or born a psychopath so there is that.

>disadvantage
Being born in ANY country that isn't a first world.

>perk
everything is easier
>disadvantage
except lifting things, and that's pretty much it

this too, in places like Ghana if you get drunk at a bar, ignore everyone around you and get raped on the way home its still your fault because you showed up in public and didn't fuck the person who followed you home

and the main disadvantage?

Advantage: safer to fail in life
Disadvantage: never know lives like Caesar or Khan

>Advantage
Higher lows in everything, bar a few exception situations.
>Disadvantage
Lower highs in everything, bar a few exception situations.

>you will never be royalty and just kill a bunch of people, but say its in the name of God so you get perma good girl points

Attached: isabella.jpg (524x640, 143K)

>main perk
Easier to make and keep friends, girls are usually friendly with other girls and you can talk about anything so you'll never be 100% totally alone even if no one wants to fuck you.
>main disadvantage
Men being violent, controlling, and sexist. For example rape, assault, stalking, harassment, arranged marriage, genital mutilation, doctors ignoring your concerns, bosses thinking you're incompetent, basically being considered an object, etc. etc.

NO girls are not supposed to do that. Bad femanon!

>Isabella, granted together with her husband the title "the Catholic" by Pope Alexander VI, was recognized as a Servant of God by the Catholic Church
>in 1974.

Attached: 1534406974890.png (520x520, 238K)

>the good thing is that girls are good
>the bad thing is that guys are bad
this was written by a woman. Cmon do better

still though she wasnt riding into battle and shit, she missed the best part

I don't think that's the best part. Being able to sit in a comfy throne and say "I don't like them, kill them" is the best part.

No dude you ride into battle and fuck shit up AND get to have the throne. Why miss out of the action?

>Cmon do better
What do you want me to say, #notallmen?
I suppose periods and pregnancy are also a downside.
Also, I said girls are good at being friendly and making friends; we're raised to be that way. I didn't say girls are 100% perfect in every way.

>No dude you ride into battle and fuck shit up AND get to have the throne.
That's how I play Mount and Blade, my army barely does jack shit. But modern warfare there is no need for live troops.

holy fuck no one in this thread is an actual girl because these responses are shit.

Perk: it's easier to find hookups/people to date

Disadvantage: literally everything else. even the perk can be a disadvantage sometimes

>But modern warfare there is no need for live troops.
You dont understand modern warfare I take it. Even in an all out war between nuclear powers infantry is highly important

Well we all know this one's not a girl.

No but you're just saying the bad thing about being a woman is that men are bad. It's not a bad thing about women you're just shifting it to men.

>infantry
But do they really need to be people? Why aren't we using mechs and shit instead?

Mechs dont exist and never will, and there's no point when you can use predator drones and tanks. Flesh and muscles are vastly vastly superior for movement and agility to any machine and machines aren't any better at hiding or taking bullets. Robots are sci fi. Infantry is staying for decades at least, if not longer.

Do humanity a favor and train yourself not to be so biased. Most of what you listed are 3rd world country problems or problems that women inadvertently cause themselves.

>perk
Social life is easier.
>disadvantage
Physical life is harder.

However womenh are also on a skewed system. An ugly girl is treated worse than an ugly guy. And younger women are fucking animals and will bully the ugly girl to death.
So they have some weird difficulty curve. It's best to just stay a guy and not change.

>Infantry is staying for decades at least, if not longer.
Ugh, I dream of the day relieve ourselves of giving brickheaded dog-people a place in society.

You're an asshole dude, whats the matter with you?

yeahh in hindsight it came off a little strong. I have no obligation to prove my gender to you, but I will say there really are a lot more disadvantages than most guys think.

I didn't mean to offend you if you're some kind of jarhead welfare queen or something. I just don't like the idea of it.

>perks
People trust you more, you can do a lot more stupid and ugly stuff without being viewed as a shit person. It's easier to get what you want and to come across as genuine. If you have children they most likely won't be taken from you unless you're feeding them drugs. It's easier to get help with mental issues and illnesses cause there isn't a stigma like with men. In my country, you can get paid by the state to birth and take care of children. Expectations are lower. Free HPV vaccines for all girls (in this country), which is sexually transmissive so it harms both sexes. On average, we live longer

>disadvantage
Was followed home by a guy at a party I decided to leave cause he was acting like a creep and force-kissed me. Situations like that happen and it's frightening

constant unwanted attention of creepy men.

>I have no obligation to prove my gender to you
Why prove something you've already made blatantly obvious?

No I'm a mathematician. Why don't you like the idea of it? you come off like a jerk, man. Dont shit on soldiers.

>problems that women inadvertently cause themselves
>rape, assault, stalking

Suuuuuuure friendo. It's my fault if some brainlet can't control himself when he feels the need to fuck.

>the bad thing about being a woman is that men are bad
I'm saying that because it's 100% true. The main disadvantage to being a woman is that men treat us like shit.

I don't care if I come off as a jerk, I'm a pretty fucking jaded person and I don't like soldiers because they fight for stupid reasons and wars they don't understand and they do whatever they're told and act like god's gift to man because we wuz brotherhood n shit.

Yea but you said that you want to be a king and just order people around to kill people while shitting on soldiers. That makes you sound like a jerk.

>Perks
Everything is done for you
Can make a decent living with minimal effort
In any scenario people will see you as a victim (illegitimate child, drug addiction, being a prostitute, etc)
>Disadvantages
People, mainly women, will mess with you if you don't conform to their ideologies (happens with men too but way more frequently with women who stray from the norm)
Hard to make real friends (men and women can't be friends and a lot women are horrible to each other)

as a tranny

living as a man:

1. You can do whatever you want, left to your own devices.
BUT
2. You will be left to your own devices, and nobody will ever help you.

living as an (attractive) woman:

1. Everybody will help you,
BUT
2. All the wrong people pay attention to you.

What country do you live in? I don't share this experience. I've been creeped on by men but some women just haaaaate other women

You think I would seriously entertain the idea of doing something like that in the modern day? It was a joke, since people like Genghis Khan and Caesar are so revered it seemed appropriate.

I do not believe you. Women treat women worse than men. You all cry about rape and murder and shit but like 0.001% of men ever do anything like that and women aren't even at a high risk of being murdered by a dude. Meanwhile girls bully each other to suicide all the time, form cliques and little hierarchies, insult eachothers boyfriends and shit, a whole buncha nonsense.

Replying to an underagefag 90 IQ war is bad post

They built some of the greatest Empires ever, but they were soldiers and fought. Are you a woman? You seem to not understand this stuff desu

They did fight, because they needed to at the time. If they had an army of hollowed armor mechanical dragoons they'd probably use those instead of dumbass people.

They fought because that's what you do. Even today most world leaders and military heads are former soldiers. Again mechanical dragons aren't real you gotta stop the sci fi.

>They fought because that's what you do.
That's exactly my issue. And Trump and Merkel were soldiers? Give me a break.
>Again mechanical dragons aren't real you gotta stop the sci fi.
No shit sherlock, that's why I presented it as a hypothetical situation.

>perk
You get attention from hot alpha Chads.
>disadvantage
You get attention from ugly beta robots.

I said most not all, and many us presidents have had military experience. Why is it an issue for you? I dont understand your problem with it.

USA. I obviously have bigger problems in my life but it's the biggest downside of being female specifically that I experience.

jimhopper.com/sexual-assault-and-the-brain/repeat-rape-by-college-men/

"In many studies researchers have found that 4-16% of college men report committing rapes. "
And that's just the dudes who admitted to it.

It is absolute fucking horseshit that women treat women worse than men do.

Perk:
Get everything you want and need handed to you on a silver platter for your entire life.
Con:
Soul is a bottomless black pit that will never be happy no matter how much you're given anyways.

>Why is it an issue for you?
Actually it would be cool if we stopped putting retarded celebrity personalities in office, I think military experience should be required for world leaders, but ideally, those on the front lines that never work their way up the ranks wouldn't need to endanger themselves and get their faces blown off if we had the technology to just send drones or something.

Not the same guy you're arguing with but you're so out of touch it's ridiculous. You are clearly the one that has no idea of what is being fought for. Soldiers know some wars are pointless but they also know that without a strong military that more or less polices 2/3 of the world's countries that happen to have average iqs of less than 80, we'd all be fucked.

I don't know anyone who's raped anyone and I know a lot of people. Those numbers are fake.

>Soldiers know some wars are pointless but they also know that without a strong military that more or less polices 2/3 of the world's countries
And how the hell did we find ourselves in this situation exactly?

Okay but listen, what happens when the drones all blow each other up, who then fights? (and this is assuming you can even do that without people sending in infantry and setting up anti-drone towers). You're misunderstanding the nature of war. You NEED to have people shooting at each other and taking land.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3262661/
davidlisak.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/RepeatRapeinUndetectedRapists.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3727658/

These are the studies that the article references.
You don't know anyone who would /admit/ to raping anyone.

>perk
Everyone defaults to liking you and you really have to work to stop that
You will have an easy life if you're even a 5/10
>disadvantage
Men don't take you seriously

>what happens when the drones all blow each other up, who then fights?
There would be engineers retrieving the scrap metal and reusing it to make more drones. Tons of people would be able to work in the facilities that create them, learning valuable skills instead of slapping each other's asses.

And they get shot by soldiers.
You send a fleet of drones, and I fry them all with EMPs. Then send in soldiers to shoot you and take your land.

>And they get shot by soldiers.
But less people on the field means less people getting shot.
>and I fry them all with EMPs
This is the part we need to figure out how to get around.

Youre making it sound like men are evil. Well we're not.

there is no disadvantage to being a woman if i could i would become one in a blink of an eye

Okay. I'm sorry my facts hurt your feelings lmao.

Even being an ugly woman is only as bad as being an average man.

You're trying to say that men are all crazy rapist dudes when I literally don't know anyone who would ever rape anyone. Those college campus rape stats no doubt come from frat houses. Well those dumb chads are not representative of men, and ironically are the types of guys women go for in the first place.

>perk
smaller hitboxes

no disadvantage really.

>You're trying to say that men are all crazy rapist dudes
When did I say that all men are crazy rapists? Nice strawman.

>I literally don't know anyone who would ever rape anyone
Okay. That doesn't change the cold hard statistics.

>Those college campus rape stats no doubt come from frat houses.
Why don't you read the damn article before you make assumptions. It's peer-reviewed scientific literature; a massive sampling flaw like that would be noticed before publication.

>Well those dumb chads are not representative of men, and ironically are the types of guys women go for in the first place.
Haha why are you so butthurt? I'm not even accusing you personally of anything. It's just a fact that lots of guys are rapists.

>Okay. That doesn't change the cold hard statistics.
The one link said "it's estimated that 64% to 96% of rapes are never reported" and cited that study that's bullshit (there is no way to know if a crime is nt reported).
>Why don't you read the damn article before you make assumptions. It's peer-reviewed scientific literature; a massive sampling flaw like that would be noticed before publication.
That's not a sampling flaw, they're just looking at college campuses. You can look it up yourself and find that most rapes on college campuses are done at fraternities.

Im not butthurt but it's obvious what's happening, frat dudes rape women. No shit. But to say 4-16% of men commit rape is bullshit and you know it.

>(there is no way to know if a crime is nt reported)
Yes, there is. They most likely surveyed a large number of students, some of whom were rape victims, and asked if they reported their rape to the authorities or not. Academics != the authorities.

>Im not butthurt but it's obvious what's happening, frat dudes rape women. No shit. But to say 4-16% of men commit rape is bullshit and you know it.
That's what the science says, though. Unless feels>reals, it is likely that between 4 and 16% of men have committed rape.

Being a woman is like bowling with the bumpers up, its easier to score higher but you dont get the respect that no bumpers bring

Being a man is like bowling with the bumpers down, its harder to score higher but you get much more respect when you bowl a perfect game

Attached: 1534431541258.jpg (752x753, 99K)

Idk why it's so hard for user to believe if these statistics reflect the global pop, half of those rapes would be in committed in pooland so it's not like a reflection of first world society or anything.

What I'm saying is, believing self reported data with no actual evidence is peak brainlet and feels>reals. You have no evidence and are asserting something that makes it sound like men need to be kept on leashes

>students
Oh nvm apparently we're just talking about college chicks who get drunk at parties in buildings, with biiiig neon signs that say "Rape House" out front. Carry on then.

Attached: scheve.png (206x212, 67K)

>perk
You can always fall back on being a housewife or stay at home mom
>disadvantage
Hope you were born in a first world country

>You have no evidence
???
How are three separate peer-reviewed studies that back each other up "no evidence"?
How would one even get non-"self reported" data on how many men have committed rape? Follow them around for their entire lives and see if they do it?

I hope you realize the potential bias in this data would be towards non-reporting since who the fuck would claim they've raped someone when they haven't, so if anything a higher percentage of men have raped.

Low effort low reward life

Well I guess men need to be owned and walked around on leashes cause dogs attack people way less than men apparently rape and we do that to them.

Your position in society cannot possibly sink as low as that of a man can, but you also cannot possibly attain the same kind of notoriety that a man can. The floor is higher but the ceiling is lower.

>Advantage
People constantly wanting to fuck you.

>Disadvantage
People constantly wanting to fuck you.

Perk is Seduction.

Disadvantage is the week long period debuff

>genital mutilation
this happens nowhere in the west, only for men.

Fuck you, I'm going to shit on the retards who signed up to become weapons and cannon fodder all I want.

>everyone wants to fuck you
>but only if you're attractive, if not only robots do

Attached: 1517555518962.gif (487x560, 898K)

how is that a disadvantage of being a woman?
men without purpose might as well kill themselves too
again not a disadvantage of being a woman ugly men are fucked too
also fucked if you're almost every man in the third world
this user gets it

>how is that a disadvantage of being a woman?
>men without purpose might as well kill themselves too
oh well I guess you're right, there really is no difference after all

Attached: 1516058336363.jpg (587x616, 23K)

>"Wahhh being used sucks"
Men literally are human fork lifts most of the time on their jobs and it is considered socially normal for a guy to be dumped simply for being worthless or lazy. Women can be as lazy and unkempt as they want and while they are not usually thought amazingly, they are not socially ostracized and for it like men are. Men and their worthiness of being alive is directly tied to their use. Women always can just spread their legs to the top. Boo hoo their feelings? At least the feelings of women are not ignored like they are with men.

>t. useless retard whining "boo hoo why can't I just be a cumslut" post 9,000,000,000,000,000

not even close to my point
I'm hard pressed to think of disadvantages of being born a woman who is an adult now

advantage
>you can take miles of dick and become a huge sellout for tons of money
disadvantage
>everyone hates you regardless if you choose to, the only difference is whether or not they think of you when they jerk off

>t. Another non-argument from a fat disgusting landwhale femnon

Attached: gn5I2vZ.gif (380x254, 426K)

just transition already m8

The current system creates broken males and empowers women to an insane degree for no reason. Why do you think there are almost no female neets or hikikkos?
They have no incentive to avoid social contact, they're coddled from a young age, taught that the world is great and loving and to them, it really is.
Men are taught almost the same thing but get kicked in the ass by reality.

Attached: kaaYFjJt3FXvjiVKvlZz5s292bt1Yy4_KprijzX-fuw.jpg (1024x701, 137K)

>t. Another non-argument from a fat disgusting landwhale femnon
Of course.

Attached: 1o3hfl.jpg (500x374, 84K)

does she do porn or what?

>The current system creates broken males and empowers women to an insane degree for no reason.
Agreed.
>Why do you think there are almost no female neets or hikikkos?
Oh, they exist. It is just socially acceptable for women to be lazy, so it is not talked about.
>They have no incentive to avoid social contact, they're coddled from a young age, taught that the world is great and loving and to them, it really is.
This in itself is not exactly a bad thing as that can breed caring wives and strong sense of hope in the world. The issue is today the tendency of SJWs to normalize hating men and giving every girl a trophy for being female is what turns them into human garbage.
>Men are taught almost the same thing but get kicked in the ass by reality.
Well, yeah. Men are expected to be responsible. Women are expected to simply exist and have fun. Nothing is expected and failure is seen as fine, so many never do anything of value and never punished for it as they can always go fuck a fat pig to provide for their needs.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)