Tfw confessed to a guy I met on here and he rejected me saying he saw me only as a friend

>tfw confessed to a guy I met on here and he rejected me saying he saw me only as a friend
fuck you, I spent the last month thinking about the day I will tell you how I really feel and I thought it was a mutual feeling.
fuck YOU

Attached: 1523967346507.jpg (680x559, 33K)

Sorry you think that way but i see you only as friend nothing else.

Is that really you? Sorry, I just don't feel like using discord by the end of the year. Also you're an ugly bitch

GET OUT OF MY BOARD ROASTIES REEE

Attached: 1507056042750.jpg (390x340, 57K)

OK but are you a boy (xy) or a girl (xx)? Because if a girl then you should chat with me instead. I'll tell you how I feel about you at anytime if you ask, no sugarcoating and no lies. I can also offer advice in any direction. Of course, I can't guarantee we'll get along at all, though. So, what's your discord?

Thats what you get for being a degenerate homosexual lmao
Get out

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
Yes I replied to you because you're a female user, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
I'm user.
Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Legendary, I like this user. His meme game is tight.

maybe have a crush on any of the 100,000 incels here and not the one reddit chad

omg husband material right here, can i send you my size 12 panties to initiate the mating ritual?

i just want a femanon gf more than anything, but the guys who get them always disrespect them...

Attached: 1511193194779.jpg (450x418, 29K)

you deserve it for being a stupid whore
Also, had the same thing happen to me in reverse - got rejected by a girl I met in here. Women are subhuman scum.

Blah blah roasties blah blah muh safe space blah blah
Shut up incel
I'm a girl with a vagina. I don't use discord, it's for normalkikes

This means unironically a lot to me.

I have no relation what size that is, but gladly. But you have to doxx me since its usually the other way around ; D

why would a girl even come to this shithole if she didn't want a robot bf... how bizarre

>Shut up incel

THIS IS LITERALLY OUR SPACE
UR A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ENDS NOW.jpg (1123x552, 243K)

will you be my gf pls
i just fell in love with you because you said "normalkikes"

Attached: 1533207354223.jpg (434x319, 38K)

>onIine dating

gtfo cunt, women deserve to be put in cages. who gives a shit about your life or your feelings.

Implying youre a female

its probably a larper or a girl(male)

L O N
D O N
T H A
N K S

Not But I feel the same way. That and your dislike of discord combined. You really know how to make sure a robot gets a crush on you. I can't imagine what kind of normalhomo the person you last met was to not fall for you. Not even kidding.

You sound like a bitch. Robro dodged a bullet

I'm sorry user, but Stacy broke up with Chad and it's time for me to make my move, i wish you the best of luck for the future

No bant, if I knew a girl spent the last month thinking about me I'd treat her like gem.
Sadly, no girl has ever thought about me like that, so I'm a bit envious.
You sound like a sweet girl though, I hope you find someone who truly cares about you.

Attached: 1510234674951.jpg (852x944, 87K)

>confessed to guy I met on here
>guy I met on here

-.-

Why would you ever come here to meet people? This whole board is for complaining/roasting people until they smash their keyboard, its not Tinder ffs. There will never be a dating platform for people who hate themselves.

Attached: 1508884114556.jpg (500x359, 15K)

mommiestendies.com

The ONLY dating website for manchildren and roastie "fembots"!

get out of r9k dumbass