Holy fuck it hurts so bad. Why do you keep ignoring me? Why would you rather talk to strangers on Jow Forums than me?

Holy fuck it hurts so bad. Why do you keep ignoring me? Why would you rather talk to strangers on Jow Forums than me?

Attached: image.png (1680x944, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zsmIupCZtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are you talking about? Some discord friend? I hope you start to feel better.

The person I love more than anything but also hate for what they did to me

What did they do to you? Being hurt by those you love is a really bad feel.

They abandoned me when I needed them most. On my birthday too.
They've moved on from me

Attached: image.png (639x350, 111K)

Ouch. Many sorry buddy.

hi friend! can you maybe stop posting threads and like jump off a building or something? thanks in advance!

Maybe its because either A: Youre such a shitty and unlike able person that theyve finally had it with your being stuck in a knee high horseshit because of you. Or B: there so unlikeable and such a horrible manipulative person that they found someone as stupid and clingy as yourself and figured they could milk you to the last drop. Stop being such a shitty whiney bitch or a clingy shithead and move on. If you can do neither. Please kill yourself.

God I wish he was here to protect me from your losers

Attached: image.jpg (216x216, 14K)

Oh wow
I had to make the captcha again because my comment was not original

>god i wish he was here
But he is not.

Hey, I might not be him, but I really care about you, and it hurts for me to know that you're feeling this way. You're a precious and irreplaceable friend, and I really wish I could make everything better for you right now.

Look, i dont know how to give advice or confort because i have never gotten any, but you have to keep going foward, always keep moving

Post this thread again tomorrow at the same hour with the same image, i will look for it and give you my "hello again friend"

I cut myself for him again and I really tried but no matter how hard I try I can't bleed enough for him.
It wouldn't even impress him if he saw.
I wasn't calling you a loser you seem nice from this post.
Tomorrow is going to be terrible.

Attached: image.png (800x480, 92K)

>On my birthday
Damn.

It hurts it hurts so fucking much

Don't cut when you love someone you leave yourself open to be hurt that's the reality of the situation you risk this by opening yourself up it's up to you to decide if it's worth it but it'll probably get better

I hope you're done cutting for now though. I regret not checking in on you earlier.

>Tomorrow is going to be terrible.
Im curious but you dont have to explain
Anyways you are on my mind now and i will still look for your thread tomorrow

I tried making a sorry note and I tried writing it in my blood but I failed because I'm so useless
Tomorrow is 1 month since he left me and family is forcing me to go to some dumb restaurant

Attached: image.png (233x276, 80K)

Then i will post for you during the next 7 days

You aren't useless - don't say that. You're a really unique person and a great friend. It'll get better in time - it's only been a month, so just persevere. Don't feel like you have to be alone through the pain.

Wtf this literally just happened to me like an hour ago my birthday is ina couple weeks tho

damn how did they fuck you up this bad

yea, females are horrible people, get with it already

Fuck man this is really gay, Id say its r9k girls that are horrible though, not all women

Please just fucking kill yourself, nobody here cares about you or your stupid discordfaggotry if anyone says they do they're just trying to fish more out of you to amuse themselves with.
Your life isn't worth taking r9k thread space

Wish I had my ex back thanks for reminding me Too bad shes fucking someone else now its hard to handle this feel boys

>got abandoned in birthday
Try eating instant soup for meal and cereal for dinner in your supposed special day during you last 5 birthdays

I will die in October
I don't know what this post means

October isn't soon enough if you're going to keep posting your stupid bullshit here until then. Make it sooner please. 5 minutes of physical pain can quickly undo 20 years more of emotional suffering.

You cant die, jojo part 5 is going to get released soon

Attached: 1532814061808.jpg (1620x599, 60K)

You're useless, and he's perfect, so guess who I'm going to decide to die for.

Attached: image.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Off yourself OP no one cares about you honestly kill yourself.

I've never seen JoJo I'm sorry user.
I will in October

Dont die
(Spoilerds)original(rdjdjd)

Go to college get laid it isnt hard dingus

Doesn't matter as long as you actually build the balls to do it so I don't have to see you or your discordfaggotry and homosexuality again.

Dont be mean, OP is my birthday-dumped-brother

What I had for him was true love I don't care about sex

For third time
DONT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Jow Forums should deploy rape squads.
That's what OP needs right now, a rape squad.

Fuck them if they don't want to talk to you, have some pride

Tell us what did he do user
also you cant die i wont let you, im more important than him!

Attached: D03E4C32-E899-4532-A9A7-3EC45444F37B.jpg (288x402, 87K)

If he is so perfect why did he leave you behind and not fight an endless horde of demons from hell for you instead?...user he sounds pretty fuckin lame also other anons buy a 3ds it's awesome and monster hunter is to

>true love
>some tard you've never met

Please get a brain and grow the fuck up

Are you a gay negro

>stopped viewing this thread seriously right there

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13-15-15-26.png (540x960, 318K)

I appreciate it and all but he knows I'm going to kill myself in October and he didn't even tell me I shouldn't he just ignored it.
I think rape is the only trauma I haven't experienced.
It's not that easy.
I already said a lot of stuff but to me you aren't more important than him that's rude.
Maybe I wasn't good enough for him
I knew him for many months before I fell in love with him.
You're really rude, and by your posts it's obvious you only care about women for sex so what you say about "true love" has no meaning cause you've never felt it.
You need to grow up.
I'm a gay white boy.
Okay.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Loser, get laid and you wont have to pretend to like dudes. Thats that. Also stop with the gay anime stuff. Do you go to college or have a job dude

Go talk things over irl so he can't ignore you. Either way pls post more pics of my beautiful wife before you die. Hope things work out for you xoxo

You're a stranger on Jow Forums, not some special snowflake

Just do it Kokomo, I got excited for a minute when you stopped posting because I thought you actually had done it.

You're wrong and you wouldn't know the first thing about me. That's that.

I never said I was
October

You gathered 20 posters in your auto hostage situatuon seeking for help and half of them are telling you to kill yourself
Nice fucking job

No I do know, cmon man get a life.

>my beautiful wife
Hi Chaotic

>October
Dont

List hobbies and things you like you're probably way better than your mind and depression is leading you to believe Because nobody is worth killing yourself over when you are the master of your own life instead of death seek to make your legacy better than his if he won't take you back

Attached: 1528515222301.jpg (225x350, 35K)

Jow Forums isn't a nice place
I don't care I hate myself anyways
No you don't

Attached: image.jpg (369x512, 27K)

You are originally retarded desu senpai

Stop being rude to me, Chaotic. You already broke OP's poor heart you cunt.

kill yourself user, its faster than waiting till october
Remember: a good tomoko is a dead tomoko

You quite literally did.

>Why would you rather talk to strangers on Jow Forums than me?

The possibilities of random strangers was more exciting than you. You got stale, or were stale.

You were too much like many of the strangers here, not what could be potentially one of the strangers here.

You want to talk with people in /r9k but you dont care about them?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-16-22-30-02.png (960x540, 201K)

>October
How about August? How about now? You expect him to care before October to try and woe you, he really fucking won't.

Stop there

Attached: 1532729696806.png (520x512, 51K)

I'm a boring retarded NEET and talking about my life and interests with strangers makes me nervous but you're pretty nice.
October.
That doesn't mean I think I'm better
It makes me jealous when he talks to other people
I couldn't bare it if someone stole him
I care about the nice ones and the good ones on Jow Forums
But most aren't nice or good..
You are though
There's a reason why I will die in October and it's not about him and I won't say so don't ask

Attached: image.jpg (640x358, 114K)

Browse /r9k tomorrow and wait for my thread

What time though user I might be gone tomorrow I'm EST

>have a girlfriend
>she breaks up with me because she finds my Jow Forums sense of humor too vulgar

fuck this place, but I can't leave because then what do I do with my time

The same time you started your thread, if you dont come tomorrow i will be there for you the next day

Your problem would be solved if you talked it over irl and made an effort to not be possessive and crazy. With this in mind stop seeking attention and just dump tomoko pics please. I'm begging you please just try to actually solve your problems and dump pics of the most perfect girl in the whole wide world. I love her so much. Preferably pics of her stinky neet feet.

Chaotic pls

No reason to be nervous because the reality is that everyone is nervous most are here for laughs due to the depression filling them and the void others want to ask questions which will never have answers or will upset them due to being things they already now and have heard in their life thus turning them into the very thing they hate shit posting meme 4channers..I'd be willing to bet that your life is far more interesting than the majority of people out there user

Attached: alone-anime-anime-art-anime-boy-Favim.com-1898320.jpg (500x593, 49K)

>Footfaggot
See pic related

Attached: 1531201076054.gif (560x381, 569K)

OP Can I Ask Where you Hail From?

I'm not a footfag pls don't call me that. The only feet I have ever even been remotely attracted to are tomoko's perfect small neet feet. Every other foot I see disgusts me. I share your hatred for footfags but I simply cannot resist the alure of tomoko's feet.

He told me I was so interesting and had an amazing eventful life and it warmed my heart. But I think it's just impossible for me to believe it from anyone else. I put all my trust into him and I'm afraid it was the last bit I had left.
East Coast USA
I can't say which state but I'm only 1 state away from him which made me really think it could have easily worked out between us

Attached: image.jpg (192x383, 32K)

OP you sound cute. i would cuddle with you, his loss

Why Do you choose to post tomoko any only tomoko?

>east coast usa you live in virginia/carolina?

You can still trust people but at least you now know his true colors don't worry you aren't alone i know what it's like to feel as if your soul was ripped from your very existence and to instead want death or suicide but instead you just wander around like an empty shell with no emotional role to fill for anyone or anything

Attached: 43256.jpg (500x418, 114K)

Don't discourage him posting my gorgeous and faithful wife is the only good thing about this thread. Seriously from what he has said the entire reason his relationship fell apart was because he became too needy and possessive but instead of understanding this he decided to threaten to kill himself and write letters in his own fucking blood like a lunatic. Absolutely fucking poopyhead but he posts tomoko so pls just let him k thnx.

I'm Not Discouraging Him I'm Just wondering

are u a girl or a boy?

origiannlyyy ofc

Attached: 48r8r8ryrhrheieie8e83hrut7f7rhrhfhfr.png (635x523, 52K)

I saw you post about this yesterday are you sure he didn't leave you because you stressed him out so much because you say things like "I'm going to kill my self" you don't exactly sound like a mentality sane person according to these threads.

What is this fucking high school bullshit?

A /r9k thread
Dont be rude, i dont want another autoheadshot incident in r9k

Thank you but I couldn't do that with someone unless I loved them
Good memories
No neither of those
I think it helps a lot to hear similar experiences
But it's hard to believe anyone has felt exactly the same as me
It's really not that hard to get tomoko pictures from somewhere else
I'm a boy
I'm not right in the head and I do stupid things but that's not why he left.
He hates himself I think and he's self deprecating he doesn't think he could ever maintain my happiness and he thinks he only causes me grief.
I graduated high school.

-
I better sleep now my eyes are sore and I have to be ready by 9am
It usually takes me an hour or two to fall asleep when I get in bed

Thank you to everyone who was nice to me I hope you have a good rest of your night

Attached: image.jpg (752x1062, 266K)

Tomokoposter are you already gone?

Listen this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zsmIupCZtg

Most of the faggots who say "I'm gonna kill myself!1!" don't actually do it. They only wave it around for attention, if they didn't, they would have already offed themselves from the first thought of it.

>I graduated high school.
I'm not seeing it. This is like, 14-15 year old bullshit.

a boy eh? I wouldnt abandon you :)

(a boy also)

Attached: Ir8r8r8ehrur8t9939292937rhrtnfjif8t8t8t77t8474u4.jpg (821x869, 45K)

You are selfish shellfish fucking. Of course I can get the tummko in many places but I want to see if you have any rarities. You are selling fish in your relationship and you are the same way with tomoko. Sharing is caring bitch share your emotions with the lucky fella and share the tomoko pics with us pls. Talk about shit instead of becoming yandere you cum clown.

Heres One To Add to your collection.

Attached: TomokoWithALighter.png (717x957, 442K)

Im glad you feel like shit, avatarfag. Hopefully you to decide to end it when he never comes back.