Any of you guys have any epic interesting tragic back story or is everyone here just a lazy middle class neet?

Any of you guys have any epic interesting tragic back story or is everyone here just a lazy middle class neet?

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 150K)

>Entertain me

No, fuck off normalfag negro.

I was
>Delusional.
>In love.
>Full of hope.
Now i'm
>Rational.
>Don't feel any good emotion in long time.

Now think about epic story because you don't find any here.

mine is pretty unique interesting and depressing, book worthy maybe. why do you ask?

People have said I lead an interesting sad life but I don't know how to condense it into a post.

It's tragic, but it's not epic or interesting, farming sympathy is pointless and publicly giving out sensitive personal info because some stranger is bored is just plain stupid. Read a book.

My parents got divorced and i have dyslexia.

I was abused as a kid. The rage this caused within me internalized.

I focused every waking moment on math and science. I poured into my Int stat every last iota of my Will and Charisma.

I sacrificed it all on an alter of tears. The bullies of course, came to me like flies but even when I lay there, after their sessions, battered and bruised they were nothing compared to the flame of rage in my heart. I in fact laughed every time they were done. The fools thought I was crying.

Violence became a fleeting moment of RELIEF in my suffering. They wanted to bring me suffering. I was already in hell.

I wanted to bring them all death and more.

The one who harmed me and all like him.
When it occured I knew then and there that some people were animals and others human. That they were dogs that needed putting down.

My wrath grew. I invested sleepless night after sleepless night, searching for a weapon I could craft to plunge deep into their skulls and recast this curse placed upon me into their every waking moment and nightmares.

I wanted vengeance. I wanted wrath. I got it. Then I began my advance. They began fearing me for once. They knew I had something wrong. Whenever I walked in they would see a smile. It was not ordinary. I gave myself a little tick in it. A final warning to them, the last broken semblence of what was left of my humanity and sanity trying to give them heed that all would not go well as planned for them.

Now I happily go to hell, what a relaxing vacation eternal solitude or burning must be compared with this chaos in my soul. Like an orchestra, all the instruments are in place. A symphony of destruction.

Like a mad man holding the red button of a nuclear bomb I sit as its sole propriater.

So, with a beautiful song of meriment and joy in my heart. The world will tremble.
God will weep.
Angels will cry and I can finally die in peace.
This world must burn.

Those in my way must perish.

Attached: Waltz.jpg (900x506, 18K)

twisted fucking poopoofrog

Attached: 1442709391074.jpg (1200x1600, 124K)

>young and fat
>brother was chad
>brother trusted a jew and died of a overdose
>chad brother was my only friend
>devasted
>everyone saw me as the kid who's brother died
>bullied by jews in hs
>fell in love with a half black half arab girl.
>we fucked but she only saw me as a fwb
>devaststed again
>3 years later can't get gf
>get severly depressed again because no one has ever lusted over me
>consider suicide every day
fuck this shit life man and fuck my faggoty ass brother for trusting a kike. He is the reason i am mentally ill

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

I'm an only child, my parents over protected me and now I'm a manchild neet incapable of doing things by myself.

>got laid in hs
fuck off

hello dr. wily

normie fuck

origigianaoi

I live in damn near complete isolation and have only been out of the house maybe twice since 2016 and am stuck taking care of my
father who is disabled from having 2 or 3 strokes.On top of that,I have pretty crippling social anxiety.Anyways,my mother helps take care of him also,but she's a bit worthless and doesn't know how to do anything.So,I'm stuck here all the time in case something goes wrong.My parents don't really have any other friends or family,so I'm stuck here with them even though I deep resent them.I have one sibling,an older brother,who never comes around,calls,or texts even though he lives like 10 mins away.So,he doesn't really seem like he cares for any of us.Not to mention,he molested me non stop for like 5 years.I was in elementary school and he was in high school when all that happened.Needless to say,that screwed me up pretty good and has affected me ever since.Sometimes,I spend the majority of the day fantasizing about killing him.Other than that,I have no friends and don't talk to anyone.I'd like to off myself,but I'm too scared about not knowing what happens once you die.So,I slowly kill myself everyday with large amounts of alcohol and pills once the day is done,hoping one day it will destroy my liver and kidneys.

*deeply resent

I'm a gay from Russia if this counts in your book.

Dude, you are like a fucking supervillain or some shit.

>tragic back story
not really but I was raised on welfare by a schizophrenic mom and now I have agoraphobia and social anxiety

that's somewhere inbetween tragic and pampered. I mean several times when I was growing up I had to stay with my grandma because my mom was in the psych ward in the hospital.

Every man must choose to lay down or stand up.

i grew up in pretty hardcore poverty with a very abusive father, developed full blown have to spend time in the psychiatric hospital schizophrenia before my 16th birthday

I was born in a trailer park. My sister was murdered when I was a toddler. The ensuing years were extremely chaotic as my parents turned to drugs and alcohol to deal with their grief. My formative years were spent witnessing violent fights and borderline abusive sexual activity. On one occasion, my dad threw a glass mug at my mom as hard as he could from across the room and it actually hit her in the head. It started bleeding immediately and she ran to a neighbor's house for help, he fled on foot, and I was left alone. At school, I had selective mutism and was socially ostracized and frequently bullied.

The closest thing to a tragic background I have is having let a high school girl that was really into me for the longest time go, only for some 30-something subhuman to turn her a junkie whore. Knowing that I was in a position where I could have given her a good life and didn't because I was too insecure to do anything will hang over my head forever, but it's not exactly something that happened long ago enough to be considered a backstory.

Whatever,I guess.I'm too far gone to care about what choice every man must make.I just want to hurry up and reach the end of the road already.

Fake and Gay
get the fuck off of Jow Forums you normalnigger, get out of this place, I want to go back, leave

Meh, it's not an interesting backstory, but being constantly rejected by my peers definitely contributed to me being a lazy middle class NEET.

I was in an 80mph head on collision with no broken bones and now I have a scar on my forehead. The car was crushed like a tin can

i'm not your monkey, you fucking nigger
i bet you just want things to post on R*ddit

>he molested me non stop for like 5 years.I was in elementary school and he was in high school.
Do you ever fap to the memories? Be honest.