Has anything good come out of discord...

Has anything good come out of discord? Literally just seems to be a place for mentally ill larpers to go create faggoty online drama.

Attached: unknown.png (558x559, 145K)

discord is gay shit for retarded niggers

idk I just use it as an alternative to skype
in that sense its pretty gud i'd say

most of them have been underage spergs, loli disgusting faggots or supreme gentle man incels

some are ok

Not really. every single discord server is pure shit. Owners are usually narcissists and make everything revolve around them. Or they're pure circlejerks.

Fake, a real business would use slack

He's talking about his "boss" that pays him to spam up r9k

I just use it to talk to friends, and it's pretty useful. I must agree most servers are complete shit

what's wrong with it? (but original)

or so I thought...

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x1080, 60K)

We use discord for my raiding guild in WoW. Or when we're all playing PUBG or Rocket League and want to chat and shit talk each other. I literally had no idea that it was used for anything besides that until it got brought up on here.

Eh idk, maybe it's because I'm a failed normie but I enjoy talking to people in gaming discords where we play games and watch movies together.
Honestly just wish I knew how to fix what is wrong with me so I can do this irl.... I love playing games and having movie nights with people on discord, but I just fuck it up irl by spilling spaget.
I know exactally what broke me, but idk how to move past it so I'm stuck in some kind of fucked up limbo between robot and normie, not really accepted by either group and always feeling like the third wheel just observing other people but always outside their circle.
Honestly what I want is to be a part of a group that truly enjoys hanging around me, that greets me when I enter the room or come online, really just people who would be sad if died.
Idk OP this is why I use discord, it's the closest iv gotten to feeling included and normal which might be sad but it makes me feel a little better

Attached: 1528681627167.png (1036x1120, 233K)

I rarely even play videogames anymore but still use Discord. Wish I had other avenues of social media that weren't tied to having to give up some aspect of my true identity just to talk with people.

Attached: 1533922169131.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

It's good for voice communitation in vidya and I've also used it to coordinate manga translation stuff with people. You really don't need to use it for circlejerking if you don't want to.

Also, it's not a LARP if it's on the internet.

Don't use Jow Forums discords dude they're all cancerous garbage. I'm in a few twitch discords and they're all normalfags but they're really nice and supportive people, and theres none of that circlejerking memespouting cancer.

>twitch
>no memespouting
Calling bullshit.

They're pretty small channels so that probably has something to do with it

I joined a lot of discords last year. It's like everyone there shares the same personality and it's awful. They were raised by screens and love drama.

I just use it as an outlet for my dissociative identity disorder

Chatrooms have been around forever, before internet autists used IRC and normies used skype or msn or whatever.

a real business would use a locally hosted client like mattermost or rocketchat

It's just chat software. The fact it's being used as a gimmick in the coordinated turboshitposting plaguing the board in the last year doesn't help it though.

Yes, the fact that all those using it aren't polluting the rest of the internet as much.