What Is the most beers you have had in one night? Did you cause?

What Is the most beers you have had in one night? Did you cause?

Attached: IMG_3770.jpg (713x530, 80K)

>Did you cause?
what

Like 2-3, wasn't really a high percentage (4-6% I think) and I felt nothing.
Not surprised t b h .

Attached: Satania79.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

>5
>I primary caused

I'd say about 8 or 9

17 I think. I drank a whole 750 mL vodka bottle pretty fast one other night. That was a mistake. Ruined grad school.

>What is the most beers you had in one night?
18 with my younger cousin and uncle who wanted me to feel like a chad woke up the next night with a bad hangover

You need to drink faster and in more volume if you want to feel it.

I didn't drink cause I wanted to get drunk, there weren't anything else to drink, really.

Attached: Satania49.png (500x953, 431K)

wasn't*
I am stupid.

I think like two or three, honestly. If I'm looking to get drunk, it certainly won't be beer.

The most I ever drunk in one night out was 30-35 beers. I wasnt as drunk as I thought I was, i had been way drunker off alot less.

i think 12. i definitely threw up a lot

Probably about 25 or 30. I also drank a fifth of Jameson in a night once. I may have a problem.

>Satania poster
>cute and stupid
As expected

I caused on the floor.

17 pints of various beers ranging from 5% to 8%. It wasn't too bad, because it was spread out over about 12 hours. Didn't even get a hangover the next day.

>Stupid.
Yes.
>Cute.
No way.

Attached: Satania59.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Haven't had a single alcoholic drink in my entire life.

I can't fit more than four or five beers in my stomach, especially not if I eat anything. I sober up faster than my stomach empties. I have to drink liquor if I want to get drunk.

>she doesn't want to snuggle with a cute Satania shitposter while he holds his phone giddily awaiting (you)s

I drank 5 beers in one night and spent the rest of it throwing up, but I got that native gene so 5 is quite a bit for me. Never realized why my dad had such a seemingly irrational hatred for the natives until I started drinking

At least a 24 pack, probably more but I blacked out and tried to have sex with a minor. The people at the party weren't upset with that, what bothered them was that I pissed myself

At a later party the minor got dp'd without me

Attached: 1510237880265.jpg (700x658, 77K)

At least 7
I cossed

2 beers and half a bottle of whiskey. i felt like i was going to die the next day. i was shaky and lightheaded and i kept rubbing my legs to calm myself down. never threw up though.

perhaps i should wise up next time

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 304K)

I am the Satania poster.
And I'm not cute.

Attached: Satania24.png (802x574, 486K)

For beer specifically, just one.
About fifteen drinks of vodka in a night, which was no problem, going slow and steady. Five can get me hurling if I'm not patient with them, though.

I think like maybe 2 or 3 but
>getting drunk off beer
What kind of pussy does that?

>20-something beers over the span of like 4 hours, not including shots of whiskey, jungle juice, or vodka.
>Turned in my last paper of my degree.
>I weigh 115 lbs.
>NO HANGOVER

You need lots of snuggles!

Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle!~

two 40s and a tallboy
I think that's only 8 beers worth, but higher abv than usual

>Did you cause?
What did OP mean by this

OP, are you Brazilian?

14 beers. Holger. Couldn't even stand and my dad had to pick me up cause I couldn't drive anymore. Also that night I had 2 sips of Sourz Apple so that fucked up my stomach.

18 beers and yes, I caused, people were mad

Hey, I was gonna say the exact same, including the Jameo. My man.

If it is just some pisswater bud light or Busch or something, me and a friend can put down a rack and a case between the two of us. My preference is Sam Adam's though, and that shit gets me hammered after like 4 or 5 bottles.

What are you on about?

People who like to slowly get drunk with friends, and enjoy the time.

Nothing is better than sitting on the porch or at the beach with a few bros, and drinking the day away.

3 liters, went home by orientating me with street lights. it doesn't make much sense now, but i worked.

did it because being drunk is comfy as fuck.

>thinking that x drink is "for pussies"
how old are you,12?

i don't like beers i prefer to drink vodka

6, felt normal although I sweat so fucking much when I drink