What are the most common misconceptions male virgins have about women, sex, and relationships?

What are the most common misconceptions male virgins have about women, sex, and relationships?

Attached: we live in a society.jpg (640x603, 34K)

They think there is "the one". They to red pill themselves

They think that they'll get a romantic partner (regardless of sexuality) by putting in the least amount of effort possible.
They also don't know how to not care about their dick size.

Attached: 1532985322190.jpg (960x616, 61K)

Man if you ever get to fuck a chick don't just go right in hammering away max speed like some kinda meat jackhammer. You gotta like work up to that. That shit hurts IDGAF if you're excited.

Also don't squeeze tits so hard. They aren't stress balls. Be nice to them.

Motorboating makes you look retarded.

Also if your girl isn't direct with you she isn't worth your time. Full stop. If she gets mad at you over small pointless things then GTFO. DONT STAY WITH CRAZY. CRAZY COSTS MONEY, TIME, AND STRESS.

If she says she doesn't want to wear a condom and isn't on birth control, leave. You don't need a god damn baby and child support payments ffs.

Just be smart, demand respect, and don't ever stick your dick in crazy.

They think that looks are 99% responsible whenever you're going to have sex as oppose to looks being only jumpstart.

>male virgins

those dont even exist though

Stop talking gibberish

>those dont even exist though
i wish
t. 26 khv

They think women want genuinely nice guys and not aggressive and dominant men

so they think by behaving good they're being different?

No, I said they think being a passive nice guy will get them women

Not that they think it's acting differently from other guys

They think climate change is a hoax

they think Iength is more important than girth

>Motorboating makes you look retarded.
kek. Do you have personal experience? Please elaborate.

They think that being 'nice', being a 'gentlemen', and being 'respectful' will impress women.

To be fair to them, this is what the education system drills into them. However, only the socially retarded continue believing it all the way through high school, the duration of which typically offers more than enough evidence of girls consistently gravitating toward the biggest assholes - especially the violent ones.

Guys with mommy issues often believe the lie well into their 20s.

The most automatically redpilled males are those raised by single mothers, because their own mother typically provides them with example after example of asshole males that she spreads her legs for. They learned what girls like from all the piece of shit they see fucking their mother.

what if i can't even be an asshole to guys? what if i have a submissive personality? am i fucked for life?

>am i fucked for life?
if you're not going to grow a spine then yes. It's not about being asshole but not being a pushover.

they hold women to higher standards than themselves
they'll call women whores etc and say how the woman needs to be a virgin but they will take the first chance at sex they can get, if they could fuck a different woman every week they would but they criticize women who do that, also they expect women to be in good shape and thin but they're either skeletals or fat cunts

the defeatist attitude doesn't help either but the main one is they have too high standards and hold women to higher standards then themselves

That women and men are inherently different. I was a virgin all throughout high school and spent my teenage years obsessed with and pining after girls who didn't want me. That shit was no fun for anyone. I realized as I got older that women just want to be treated like people, the way you'd treat anyone else. I stopped hiding my intentions and started actually making moves with any women I was interested in and guess what? That shit worked. Sometimes it didn't, but getting turned down also wasn't the soul-crushing embarrassment that I was so scared of in high school. You just move on. Seriously just treat women with the same respect you'd give to anyone else you consider you equal and stop thinking that women are some magic puzzle box that you can get to undress with the right words and bullshit psychological games.

>they hold women to higher standards than themselves
i think that there are way more male virgins who put women on pedestal.

orbitors exist but I'm more talking about the ones who have no exposure to girls, orbitors usually talk to girls on a regular basis I meant adult male virgins who shit talk all women online because they can't get laid

But that's true, you retarded lying incel.

Stop spreading your lies, tranny psyops are not allowed here.

Yes you are, and not just in terms of dating. You're fucked in just about everything because virtually everything in life is a competition of dominance.

That women love the big muscled dumb football players, when in fact only gay guys do.

there is, she's just been murdered by the avalanche of depravity. Shopping for a mate like normalfags do is abhorrent. Asking strangers they have no crush on or even genuine interest in to be their concubine for a few months until board and moving on to the next partner. Evil serial monogamy that has no concept of Agape, loving a person unconditionally or even sacrificially for their soul and intrinsic being, rather than just for their appearance and personality.

My dad is pretty submissive and he's well off

That women are romantic. In fact men are true romantics and women are opportunists.

sex really does not feel that much better than masturbation and it smells pretty bad

>who shit talk all women online because they can't get laid

You can pay for sex. it has never been about the sex, but the capability for a real and stable relationship. At best some girl will settle for an incel, but he won't be able to keep her, she will always be looking for someone "better"

I took this pill recently. I think woman can only be romantic early on in puberty with their first crush. (who happens to be the same guy in class for 90% of girls where as men have more diverse interests) If they don't get him, they give up on the concept and think their body isn't worth self-respect. so they fuck whoever to boost their self esteem. they never get over their first crush until they are totally emotionally retarded due to oxytocin resistance.

Why would anyone settle for a bottom garbage tier male? Incels are the lowest of all males.

we truly and really live in a society

Attached: 38022815_1003930579776543_6276106370999648256_n.jpg (350x263, 14K)

I had a guy do it to me in highschool it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Not really sure why he did it as it didn't feel good... He just looked really really stupid.

Women can be really stupid and not understand their self worth. You can trick a girl into settling for an incel, but she will find someone else eventually. As soon as the vestiges around the stigma of having to use a dating site go away all these girls will realize they have unlimited options for a mate. And being women, they generally do not want to be loved and don't care if they are with a whoremonger. Any kind of romantic stuff is seen as weird and needy/desperate. they want someone who they think they don't deserve to show them off (well you can be anything if you are actually attractive and be as beta a romantic as you want desu but these guys like the video game rental that gets snatched up as soon as it returns to the store.)

why should she not look for someone better? are you telling me if you had a gf and then a 10/10 in everyway girl made it clear you could have her you'd stay with your gf? why do you honestly think people are obliged to settle and not try to get something better? have you had one PC or phone your entire life?

How can a woman be tricked into settling for an incel? Incels by default angrily reject all contact with women and drive them away.

>girls consistently gravitating toward the biggest assholes

They gravitate towards the strongest man, not necessarily the biggest asshole

They think that women are rational.

>red pill
suggestion instantly disregarded

sometimes is literally the same, especially during highschool

>adult life is like high school
One of the most retarded beliefs of the incel cult. You are stuck in the high school mentality. That's why you can't get girls.

They think that in order to get laid you just have to be a dick to women

Attached: postkarte-grusskarte-edgar-cards-wer-ficken-will-muss-freundlich-sein-8617_44.jpg (846x600, 106K)

That women, sex, and relationships function exactly the same in the adult world as they did in high school.

3/4 of the thread is probably high school students, good point.

the 80/20 meme
also

we need a fucking image of this posititon.

>why should she not look for someone better?

Because love and a genuine relationship doesn't have any foundation, and "better" is a never ending chase that will never satisfy you. When you are in a relationship you are becoming a family, you can't just "get a better dad" if you don't think the one you have is good enough. You literally become one flesh with sex. When you have a child, that person is a miracle of combining yourself the person whose soul you love. If you only love them for what they display on the outside (personality, appearance) You are missing the critical piller that will allow you to love your children. If you do not love the father/mother of your child, you do not love your children. As absurd as it may sound to those with jaundiced eyes.

it's not about "settling" it's about actually loving a person and not treating them like disposable, replaceable objects like a fucking PC or cell phone.

see
oriririiriririr

you're comparing raising a family to a gf, what about if you don't have kids with the gf? and stop comparing blood relations to a gf

No, they correctly think you have to be morally retarded or very attractive.

I would disagree. I think there's a lot more adult neets who are stuck in the high school mentality.

But incels are morally retarded, why can't they get laid? Checkmate.

Sex is marriage. Girlfriend is a retarded term. just look at it, your partner is not just a fucking friend of the opposite sex. If You concubines were honest about the term as I mentioned sure, while you are getting to know someone and not having sex you don't have any real obligation to them.

> what about if you don't have kids with the gf?
If you don't want to have kids with the person you shouldn't be having sex with them. it should be an overwhelming desire that overrides any dumb rationalizations of "i'm not ready, it's too expensive i don't like kids" etc.

That

>intelligence
>kindness

Are bad traits to have and do not attract women.

>Now watch all the "nice guy" "140IQ" incels rage at this

Incels who are morally retarded can get laid. They can just pay a hooker or as I said chuck resumes to random thots they have no interest in like it's a full time job. They will likely eventually land a naive girl or one with quirky taste in men, it just won't last.

Girls like intelligence only when it's used to be a funny asshole. they don't want anyone who is intimidating/pretentious

They also only like kindness that is given to a third party and not a constant trait. They like a guy who will be nice to kids or animals sometimes to show off how nice their boyfriend is, it's not attractive if they are nice to them.

Of course none of this shit matters in comparison to being physically attractive.

>intelligence
>intimidating
huh

You are literally repeating every textbook lie of the incel bible. Not a single thing was true.

Yep, we got a nice guy genius here who is too smart and kind to get a gf.

>comparison to being physically attractive
are we comparing 2/10 to 8/10 or 4/10 to 6/10?

Girls don't want to feel dumb when they can't relate to or understand the hobbies of an attractive boyfriend. it's an issue if you read books, or watch certain films etc work not so much.

They have no idea of self respect and when it is ideal to bend it for the cause of finding a partner. There is a fine line between self respect and bravery. You have to bend your own rules sometimes to exceed your restrictions and reach out to someone else. Sometimes, you have to be ready to be ridiculed, just to satisfy your curiosity/desire.

so you're only ever going to have sex to procreate? you don't believe in birth control?

I didn't know we had a bible, or is that just you trying to invalidate opposition?

There is really only three meaningful tiers of attractive. 1. attractive 2. unattractive 3. ugly

Attractive is top 20% meme. these people turn heads, unattractive people are really only desirable when you are horny, ugly is always unwanted.

If you are attractive, nothing else matters. literally. But you also have more temptation, so tragically you likely won't find someone to love and who loves you and will just be a serial monogamist. Attractiveness is also mostly facial attractiveness. Getting fit isn't a big deal,(unless fat hides facial attractiveness) and height while an asset isn't a deal breaker unless you are shorter than the girl and preferably still not shorter in heels.

Attached: chad.jpg (1543x4845, 924K)

>1. attractive 2. unattractive 3. ugly
i think it goes by attractive, average and ugly.

>average
Keep telling yourself that.

If i'm ever having sex yes. Hopefully i'm financially secure enough to support a large family. My grandfather had 12 kids and my other had 9. No reason i can't. If you aren't willing to risk a pregnancy (should be are somehow able to control yourself) you should be content with cuddling. You aren't in a relationship with someone to have sex, you are in it to be with the person, sex and children are just the fruits of that relationship.

That was a good impression of a basement-dwelling incel neet who has not talked to a woman in years.

ok so sex once every 9 months at most with your wife then?

yeah, i already outlined why it's unattractive. You aren't attracted to the person, they don't stand out or pull anyone in. They just don't repulse anyone.

Why do you post a fake collage using a picture of an unattractive guy to try to preach your incel cult lies?

...oh nevermind. The incel cult is literally based on lies.

average isnt the same as unattractive because you put attractive as starting point.

They were all in their prime in highschool, who cares what are they attracted to now.

>if you cum inside once she get's preggo every time.

You shouldn't be having sex every day unless you are trying to make a child. if you space it out it becomes based on chance and getting pregnant is a happy accident/blessing. You can go a while without a pregnancy having sex once or twice a week.

Stop hiding names, whiteknight.

the average doesn't matter. If the average guys were ugly they would still not be desirable even in heat.

you said the only purpose of sex is procreation, so you should only have sex if you're trying to have a kid so are you just going to continue having kids until you're 60 or are you going to go sexless for decades?

When the wife becomes menopausal it's time to stop having sex yes. The relationship doesn't revolve around sex. Sex is just the culmination of a relationship. Once you've consummated it it's no longer a rite of passage. You don't need the pointless pleasure. it's a total meme that sex is bonding with a person after you've done it and had children with them. Once the bond is complete and you are genuinely in love it's not a big deal. I don't want to use my partner as a cumdump in glorified masturbation.

>The relationship doesn't revolve around sex.
Not that user but sexual compatibility is important thing.

ok so from the moment you first have a child you'll continue to have children until she reaches menopause?

>sexual compatibility
unIronically a roastie meme to rationalize immoral sexual behavior and their own inability to pair bond.

assuming I want to have sex and kids sure. Sex drives go way down by that point anyway. hot passion becomes gentle affection.

>I'm asexual/gay and I hate sex
>Therefore no one else should be allowed to have sex

how it's a roastie meme? people have different sex drives.

>assuming I want to have sex and kids sure.
ok so if we assume you want two kids during a 20/30 year marriage you'll spend about 2 years at most having sex?

they are afraid of women and they think they should speak to woman like they are talking to pet, not human

>the only way to defeat fear is facing it
>women avoid virgins
it's no way out

The damaging one is that they think all women have the same exact taste in men and like the same things. They see one girl not being attracted to a guy because X, then think this means all girls are like that.

We wouldn't be having the same kind of sex. being with someone you truly love and loves you and making a child with them will make masturbation tier sex ridiculously unappealing.

solution is to not have just two kids.

Ejaculation is an addiction not a release. If you stop doing it the urge goes down substantially.
If you mean they aren't good in bed you don't love them because you should be in a state of estate being with them. The brain is the primary sexual organ in the body being mentally horny is more important than how you are being jerked. it's why so many people are so excited they don't last long their first time.

>your fear avoids you out of contempt
meta. could make a good kino.

I doubt that they are the same amount of female chubby chasers as male ones.

That they'll ever have a chance at any of them.

It's mostly true scientifically. Anything else is a blue pill.

That said you probably don't need to be that chad every girl likes to develop a loving relationship with them. Of course culturally women not wanting to be loved is an obstacle to this, but men aren't much different. It's what happens when you take the full retard individualism pill. It's all about me and my partner is a novelty/replaceable possession.

Effectively the same thing. People become assholes when they learn nobody else can stop them from doing whatever they want.

Likely true if you want a fellow virgin like you should.

>scientifically
Incels keep using that word despite having not even the slightest understanding of the scientific method. They actually think meme graphs using unsourced data are science.

Well you aren't going to get any science from anything based on psychology as it's not science. if you want to pretend science is the only reliable form of knowledge then you can't be reasoned with. Your argument to all this observation is "i'm not like the other girls teehee" Maybe the way women act is not biological despite plausible evolutionary explanations but it is certainly the way they are acting now.

I'm a woman , and we do not avoid virgins at any point.
1) No STDs
2) he learned everything from you , so he can't go wrong
+ some women even have fetish for that.

But if you're 35 and khv it would be rather a question of yout mental health why haven't you appreached to the girl

>35
I think you'd raise the same question if he'd be +25 khv

>I'm a woman , and we do not avoid virgins at any point.
Ha.