Maybe we should feminize some of Jow Forums. A good portion seems to actually be asking for it

Maybe we should feminize some of Jow Forums. A good portion seems to actually be asking for it.

Attached: 934536.jpg (1280x1840, 249K)

go for it, just means more pussy for me losers

Attached: CHADPEPE.jpg (809x744, 142K)

Maybe you should stop shilling this shit. Kill yourself soon, its time to go back to god

yea make he robots into women good one

Alright
She said my job was not done and sent me back to this shithole

Just because some guys are a little effeminate doesn't mean they need to pretend to be girls.

Any straight girl's into being feminized like this? I know there ain't much point, but damn it, I demand a cis-woman sissy girlfriend.

i'm down my original g

Attached: 1533565078761.jpg (578x902, 50K)

>god
>she
6/10 this is better than the trap bait
I still hope you hang yourself someday though

Hook me up with a shill job. I'll do it for free

Im into bimbofication. Thats kind of like forced fem for women.

Thank you
Some people need help and we need to push them rather than let them die inside
Awesome how would we go about this? Trap camp or something
Thanks but I won't I'd need a more effective way
If I could I would but I do this on my own

Got a discord? I want to LARP with you

Larp? Larp what exactly?

sissy shill larp

Hmm... We can chat a little I guess

You're all men who had fathers.

any mtf fembots want to cuddle a twinkish shybot?
im a really good big spoon for a skelly ;_;

I'm not against the idea.

only if its voluntarily
im not the manliest guy but i dont want to be girly, i want to be more manly

I agree, these sissies who want to be girls should be made to go all the way and used for to pleasure the remaining robots.

Attached: 1475706825757.png (849x841, 783K)

I always wanted a sex robot.

Attached: 1505970420889.gif (196x181, 474K)

Of course, consent is necessary I wouldn't want it to be anything illegal
We just need a way to gather all these wannabe girls and make then into qt girl(males)

Nice dubs, laughed way too hard at this. My girlfriend thinks I am kidding or being ironic when I tell her we can never have children because they could easily end up like this. Im not. Too degenerate

Their fathers were probably a bunch of inattentive, alcoholic, unengaged "watching TV whenever their not at work" cucks. or they were raised by single mothers.

>tfw you tried to fight it
>tfw failed and gave into it

Now on Estrogen and even more submissive

I want an owner

Attached: IMG_9937.jpg (750x916, 79K)

And I want a qt to cuddle and play Vidya with mostly

Me too. I used to be a Jow Forumsack
Now I've sucked dick and grown tits

why is it always assumed a father problem?
May dad is a kind man who did his best to raise me, yes he was the main bread winner and wasn't always there but he was there and was no cuck. Plus if it was a father issue then why are my brother like this?

We can do that too.

Just put a collar on me

Attached: IMG_9818.jpg (654x965, 154K)

Okay that way I can tug you closer if you start going away,and maybe throw off your game if your doing better than me...

Omg that sounds fun

:3

Attached: IMG_0190.jpg (1185x1000, 240K)

God I wish that was me in the pic.

How do I save myself from your fate?

You can't user just start taking your pills now see how it goes and if it doesn't make you feel better then stop before any major side effects become permanent

Attached: 2352.png (500x800, 846K)

I'm going full sissy for the first time next week. Going to meet a married daddy in a hotel room. He's going to dress me all up with a wig, make up, and his wife's dress, lingerie and shoes.

Nervous as I have never had dick or even dressed up before but kind of excited.

I don't think anyone has
If you know it. Its inevitable

It made me really unhappy to deny it and accepting it gave me happiness back.

If you're a girl. You're a girl.

Attached: IMG_9662.jpg (408x408, 60K)

Oh my I hope the best for you and if anything it can serve as a good learning experience right?
Just make sure to be safe okay.

Yes and if you get grumpy from losing I'll just have to pat your head cuddle up next to you and maybe some other fun stuff until you cheer up

*squees*

Attached: IMG_7641.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

Yeah but would any robots even be rough about it? I'm all for it, I'd volunteer for the first goddamn class but most bots seems to be snuggly and too lovey-dovey for my taste. Only if there were bots like P.D. from insex doing the training and handling, then I'd be happy with the idea.

I couldn't even if I thought that was a good idea.

you can just order all that faggot shit online, what's stopping you?

It sounds nice and all but in reality if we meet the first few times I would be a nervous autistic fuck

I'm shy too

But I'd just hug you until you felt relaxed

I'd 110% okay with that, now if only you lived close enough

Thanks. It really turns me on knowing that his wife is at home cooking his meals and taking care of the children while I'm wearing her things and pleasing her man in ways she never could. Maybe it's because I never could attract females and it's my revenge to all the rejection roasties have given me.

The fact that i will most likely regret it later in life.

You don't keep a burn box?

just do it and get rid of it when you don't want to anymore and don't tell anybody about it?
I miss the old Jow Forums, everyone is a feelingsfag now
>muh trauma

Why not user, you can at least try them for a month or two I know it's a scary thought and if it's for other reasons see what you can do to change them

6 foot 4 inches tall
lol

that didn't stop Brianna Wu

Attached: 1513330751949.jpg (2048x1536, 347K)

Is 5 foot 8 inches too big?`
goys :(

I want to take hrt but im scared of ordering it online/getting it prescribed(will never happen) and also I know I will be judged ;_;

Attached: 1534226795083.png (536x466, 253K)

Hmm... Now that is a bit of an issues but that doesn't mean you can't be a qt or a nice talk femboy. You have to account more than just the height.

No I don't think so.
Yeah I know and it's such a big decision too, but remember it usually takes a while for the effects to become noticeable and permanent. Best suggestion is to do good reaserch and ask some forms specifically about hrt and then test it if you think it's right.

I'll just into long hair and cope. Such is life.

I feel like a giant anyway with 5'8" because everyday i see people smaller than me, even most men.
And when I'd guess the regular height of women in my country I'd say 5"3'-5"4'.

Also, where get illegal HRT pills?

5'8 is ok. 5'3-5'4 is down right adorable. 5'9-5'11 is getting kind of dangerous. 6'+ just shouldn't even try.

Discord?
Shill#6207

I want to hook up with a sissy from sweden

as much as i hate my body and want to be a woman most of this board would never make good traps you'd just be creating ogres in a dress shut the fuck up aero

they both look hideous and you're an asshole for encouraging this

That's not really fair. I think my gay tendency's come from being raised with two female siblings. They even made me cross dress when I was like 8.

This. The idea of my ugly mug turns me off instantly.

Depends. Does it involve putting your hair in pigtail-braids, putting on bright red lipstick and wearing a cute milkmaid outfit?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Milkmaid-Long-Blue.png (570x800, 307K)