Love is love, if they can find it then why can't you? Checkmate, incels!

Love is love, if they can find it then why can't you? Checkmate, incels!

Attached: file.png (1017x968, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2qw4gMvTUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not so desperate for love that I'd turn fag

this to be fully honest

this post is meant to be original aswell

>hover hand
>bro picture lean
>side eye
>hairline
>cat anus smirk
they're both disgusted by the other, but which is more sure that they're settling badly?

The guy on the right isn't even terrible looking. Why has it become impossible for slightly below average guys to find love and happiness?

He did find love and happiness. Love is blind remember that.

I am so genuinely confused by this image. The one on the left must genetically be male, right? There is no way that is a woman, it even has shaved sideburns

Its a fat mexican that "swears theyre a woman"

what does it matter if its a man or woman? if it has a vagina and a womb who cares

Picking a boy like that when boys like pic related literally exist.

Attached: sofi yogi kimi 1.jpg (541x720, 57K)

>what does it matter if its a man or woman
>if it has a vagina and a womb
this is good bait desutbuh

Attached: 1522914994640.jpg (554x554, 215K)

I still can't understand how someone could be attracted to that woman (?) in OP. Sure, maybe she's a great conversationalist, has a great personality, is good around the house... But none of that makes me want to stick my dick into it. Just look at her, it's a fat pinoy dude. How can you even get it up for her if you're not gay?

She'll really love the greencard.

Attached: 1534263925912.jpg (276x328, 67K)

dude is so desperate he had an E-relationship with a dude larping as a girl for 3 years.

Attached: lol.png (919x860, 44K)

Pretending to completely think there is no distinguishable indications that its just a man larping as a woman.
Its like as soon as someone says theyre "trans" liberals automatically pretend that they look like fucking Pamela Anderson or something.

that's a female?
fuck me

Attached: 1533748342964.jpg (602x552, 155K)

checked
it's not
that's a lot of the point of the thread

Attached: 1526183058382.jpg (999x1948, 1011K)

Guys date guys who are "trans" so that they can fuck men and say theyre not gay.

Even then, that's pretty fucking ugly, as far as dudes looks go. Why, just why...

dude on the right looks like he believes fucking a dude will send him to hell so has to find a loophole

Why's everyone so sure the human on the left is male? She looks like the average fat ugly pinoy woman, just with short hair

always funny how incels are so judgemental of others looks while simultaneously crying about how roasties only want chad

Thats a lot of makeup and photoshop

>not terrible looking
He looks like he's in his mid 30s at 19, get your eyes checked.

Lmao this guy commented on cutie 2D anime trans girls in the past and probably upvoted those posts. This is what his 'girlfriend' looks like. He must be depressed as fuck.

That pic doesn't belong to the text.

That's just because of his haircut and shirt, stop being a retard.

Nah, his face looks like shit. He's also visibly very low test.

i am an ugly obese fuck with a small dick and several health issues but the girls i fuck in thailand are all babes and i got several hotties i stay in contact with

why the fuck is that guy dating that fucking thing

You're right
youtube.com/watch?v=p2qw4gMvTUA

Why is that white pedophile dating some 12 year old fat Asian nigger

This subreddit is a decent measure of female standards. 90% of them are two average people. The rest are average women with 4/10 Asian men.

Attached: 1841888.jpg (1944x2592, 212K)

Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke.

w-where you @...