Why is it so hip and cool to make fun of white males these days? Especially on this board...

Why is it so hip and cool to make fun of white males these days? Especially on this board. Only board that hates white males more than this board is pol or gif. I mean who are you trying to impress here?

Attached: Dkt7kJdU0AA4_WP.jpg (800x1200, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eccrine_sweat_gland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Posts this on board that calls blacks niggers at every point, insults and calls them subhuman because why not
>Tells Asians they're all beta males who can't get women and their penis size is tiny
>Tell all Arabs they're all terrorists that fuck goats or stink and that they are attacking their white nations
>There's no point even going into Jews they're thrashed everyday
>White men got called privileged on CNN and had to watch a interracial couple on TV
Yeah bro white genocide is gonna happen and they hate all white males because of one article on a fringe group website and plus you know who is pushing a racemixing agenda while the democrats are enforcing it.

Attached: 1531583860961.jpg (750x741, 104K)

go write about it on your tumblr snowflake faggot

Attached: Icon.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Its not?

Its more like autistic screeching from subhuman parasites trying to blend in

I only make fun of white men because they are thick skinned and would never get offended at anything

White guys here are racist fags. They deserve it.

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
>Hate white males

That's hilarious cuz both have huge victim complexes and spend at least 50% of their time shitting on anybody who ain't either white or male.

If blackbots like me can stomach Jow Forums (for the fetish threads and funny greentext stories) so can you, Tyler.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_a3432df80b654f1e0437f2efd65ca25ae71 (1003x1002, 202K)

The pendulum has swung. It is the same as racism against blacks but in reverse. In doing so the other races have shown their unrefined nature and grudges. So really nothing has changed.

you fucking deserve it, racist fuck face

It's not
If people just ignored those crazies for what they are, we wouldnt be here. But white males got triggered as fuck, and now we're here, talking about it

Hah. You miss the point of what I said, subhuman.

youre the subhuman. come back when you have real intellect.

They have some of the biggest victim complexes I've seen their stupidity is fucking amazing. And after a rant about how white males are oppressed they then proceed to insult anyone who ain't white.

Attached: IMG_1991.jpg (594x444, 64K)

>Pic related

Half the posters on Jow Forums at any given moment to be honest.

Is there any video with her in these clothes?

>They have some of the biggest victim complexes I've seen
This

white male here

life's fuckin awesome for me. i know people talk shit about wypipo but it's funny because it doesn't make me feel any worse about my life.

just enjoy your privilege and don't think about it too much buddy. work on important things like FI and owning property.

Once someone opened the door for it, they literally stepped over each other to play the victim card. Could not wait to.
Not seeing what's superior about them.

Jealousy, user.
White people are beautiful (only race to have various eye and hair colors instead of just shades of brown) and intelligent (invented almost every kind of technology we use today).
They are also kind, humble, peaceful and tolerant. They accepted half the world population moving into their homes and have forgiven their crimes many times.
They clean their living spaces, tip at restaurants, do their best not to be a bother to others, and when the go to another country, they usually do their best to fit in as best they can.

They're not all great people, but whites are the closest to being perfect humans out of all the races.
They're basically the smartest kid in the class, always sitting in front, asking the teacher questions, and getting straight A's.
And now they're being bullied for basically the same reason. Because the lesser races have already accepted that they'll always be on the bottom, and dragging the smart kid down feels good to them.

Attached: goddamn_i_love_being_white.jpg (500x677, 324K)

To add to this I've been told more than once that "blacks can't be robots". Shit, we had a thread yesterday bout how Jow Forums is for whites only and Asians, blacks, Pajeets all have to leave. Of course we won't, but it just goes to show how warped your idea of what this board's like is.

>kind, humble, peaceful, and tolerant
>2018
>non whites are degenerates
>purity of the white race!
>u mad, libtard cuck?
>kind, humble, peaceful, and tolerant
my sides

The same paragraphs of how you think white people are the best Jesus Christ this shit never ends does it even Jews are better than you faggots

Attached: 1527069090724.png (645x552, 40K)

It's another one of those lads. Jesus fuck these faggots are amazing.

Attached: mysides.gif (400x398, 816K)

Blacks can absolutely be robots
I dare say a black robot has it the worse because (at least in america)

>whites are the closest to being perfect humans out of all the races.

Attached: rvqzpmp86m9y.png (1039x559, 261K)

They're gonna flood the thread guys. I'm bumping this shit it's getting good.

Attached: proxy.jpg (600x400, 44K)

>Muh jewish IQ

voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-myth-of-jewish-intelligence.html?m=1

>First, you will note the usual definitional switch we've learned to anticipate. A subset - Ashkenazim - is substituted for the full set of Jews. Second, if one takes the trouble to look up and read these studies that are often referenced but never cited, one is immediately struck by the fact that the studies are a) misrepresented, b) old and outdated, c) invariably authored by those with an observable bias, and d) the samples reported are always limited to a very small subset of the subset of the set. For example, the primary source of the "115 IQ" claim appears to be a 1957 study by Boris Levinson entitled "The Intelligence of Applicants for Admission to Jewish Day Schools" published in Jewish Social Studies,Vol. 19, No. 3/4 (Jul. - Oct., 1957), pp. 129-140.
>Right in the study, which reported a 114.88 mean IQ for the 2083 students sampled, the author notes its intrinsic limitations.
>This study is limited to applicants for Day Schools adhering to the principles of the National Commission for Yeshiva Education. This sampling does not claim to represent the entire Jewish school population or even those children attending yeshiva Day Schools with a different educational emphasis.
Levinson further admits that the students sampled only represented 38 percent of the 5494 students attending the 16 Day Schools, raising the possibility that the sampled scores were cherry-picked. Now, are we seriously expected to believe that the mean of a partial subset of a wealthy private school subset of a half-European subset is even remotely representational of the average of the complete population set? This is so utterly absurd on its face that for the logically inclined, it alone should suffice to conclusively refute the claim.

japanese women are goddesses. My god, I'm in love OP. What's her name?

>Muh white racism hurt my feels
What did you shit skin's expect? This isn't tumpler we are not going to bend over and kiss your ass you are use to this is a predominantly a white board so don't come here and except us to treat you special because you have dark skin

Attached: 1533995970135.jpg (480x480, 48K)

There's no Jewish trashy people they're all pretty much cleaner they're heavily over represented in high paying important jobs they also have a culture based on education. Other than their stupid traditions they're hell of a lot fucking better than white people even if they have average IQ's. They're better than white people get over it. And what is their actual IQ.

Attached: c67.gif (200x200, 16K)

>On a thread where we were all just talking about the annoying white victim complex
Your angry it's easy to tell cracker and just as we all said that much white oppression shit is fucking retarded and annoying now fuck off you stinking sweaty pigskin.

Attached: 1515946880286.png (500x582, 272K)

And they're already in man this too good. And then they're going to start with the your triggered bullshit.

>stinking sweaty pigskin
>stinking sweaty
this is unironically true
White people overwhelmingly have a gene that codes for smelly ass sweat and runny ear wax
Asians have that gene turned off largely, and we have flaky earwax and less smelly body odor

I know your white and i know you are just trying to bait me to get me angry but it won't work cracker

Attached: et_LilPeepOBIT_111617.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Cardboard or fucking wet dogs and then they over spray deodorant and perfume to hide making it even worse creating a smell that you can somehow taste. It's fucking disgusting and then they complain about Pajeets when they smell worse than them half the time.

We stink more because we sweat more because we have larger pores but Negros are even worse

>Bitching bout non-whites being overly sensitive in a thread literally bout how white males are apparently viciously attacked by everybody

Oh, the irony.

White people on Jow Forums are generally racists but that doesnt mean its okay to be racist back against them. Call them out for it but dont be a racist too.

Sort of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eccrine_sweat_gland
Apocrine sweat glands are the ones that are responsible for smell. The gene being flipped on means you have more apocrine sweat glands, gene off means you have less.

>Negros are even worse
Remember the bit where we said you smell worse than South Asians half the time. Blacks smell like cocao butter or the local swimming pool half the time, Asians rarely have a smell and Arabs and Latinos don't generally smell bad kind of like sweat mixed in with a bit of cologne but still not bad or over powering. Your literally above South Asians by a bit in terms of smell buddy.

Attached: IMG_1560.jpg (602x651, 134K)

>Be black
>Sweat smells like chlorine swimming pool
>Can't understand why
>One day milk runs out
>Can't be bothered to get it
>Notice sweat doesn't really smell after that
>Plus my stomach has a reduction in shitting badly
>Quit almost all dairy except for ice-cream and cheese
This is heaven guys also I've been thinking about switching to onions milk it seems like a better alternative.

Attached: My_guy.png (157x174, 19K)

I meant onions milk

>all these nonwhites complaining about whites like some kind of Reddit circle jerk
The robot never should have been rebuilt.

For fucks sake why does onions keep coming out as onions

inb4 s o y memes
What is it about milk that makes it so you smell like a swimming pool?
You didn't suspect you might be lactose intolerant user?

>Whites stay racist and bitch over race 24/7
>cant handle one reaction post

It's not just one. It happens on this board all the time.

true. but as do Whites being racist against other races. and Kashi poster is racist against black people and shes asian.

This. Blacks objectively smell good unless you think cocoa butter and palm oil are bad aromas. Cacs smell like uncooked red meat and dairy.

>A thread about how people hate white males a bunch of people show to hate on white males
>Blacks smell like cocao butter
This has bait writin all over it

stop being racist fuck nugget

>stop being racist
>on Jow Forums
is this a new meme

Everything was as chill as can be till the guy with the Joseph Smith pic related posted his white supremacist novel-length post in this thread.

then dont cry when other races flame the shit out of yours.

Wow, her butt is pretty big.
I thought Asian girls had small butts?

racist shit picker

I think bloody not

two of those are me. and to be fair, you do deserve it. that doesnt mean it should be an unending thing.

You've never responded to me before ITT
But i see you posting dont be racist fucking everywhere. Or its multiple people doing it.
Is this an ironic meme?

>53 replies
>17 posters
Stop samefagging and grow some balls.

go back to wakanda you fuckin- spic wetback nigger

Attached: 1532710040194.jpg (400x400, 28K)

so? i see you being racist, and im roasting you for it.

Who is this goddess i must know for research purposes

>What is it about milk that makes it so you smell like a swimming pool?
No idea I guess I just dealt with it by showering everyday even in cold weather
>You didn't suspect you might be lactose intolerant user?
I already knew but my case isn't that bad since I'm East African it's more of a annoyance really so I just take the effects instead

that was funny, but stop being a racist taint licker.

I just never saw an Asian girl with a butt that big.
I'm sorry, it's just the first time I've seen one that big. It's pretty impressive. Even bigger than the black girls.

He has a point let's just appreciate how big that ass is. Your goddamn lucky Asian bros.

Attached: ohyes.png (1450x1450, 892K)

pic related is you owning me with cool intellect and logic

Attached: 1526632847353.jpg (590x719, 63K)

>THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY r/HAPAS AND r/ASIAN MASCULINITY THRY JUST JEALOUS OF WHITE MAN. WE STEEL ALL DER WIMEEN FROM DE TINY PINIS. WE GIVE SEM BIG WITE KEK
Oh how it comes in droves

Attached: 1385996003072.jpg (400x283, 25K)

>Everyone else is smoking weed so I have to also

What do you ahve against taint lickers you chicken fucking nigger

Oh what a fucking classic, almost on par with it was the Jews.

who are you quoting, king

Attached: 1506546219552.png (1000x700, 101K)

it isn't. journo/poverty law/"""studies""" lefties in their gay little bubble just think it is

Bad racism.
Good ass.

>>DOSE CHINKS ARE JUST JELLY OF MUH BIG HUWHITE COCK DA KILL TEN KEKLORDTHOUSAND NIGGERS. WE KEKIN DEM SHEETSKINS BADLY AND GETTIN DER MINORITEES WIMEEN
Lawdy lawdy

Attached: IMG_4113.jpg (720x412, 28K)

How is appreciating some incredible ass racist?

Because white males are inferior pin-dicked balding low testosterone weaklings who worship big black cocks.

They are serving their jew lords well.

>Asian bros

thats a free woman, you racist pumpkin head.

indeed my intellect is massive.

be quiet butt picker.

Nice ass?
More like, rice ass!

its not, but your comment about an entire race is racist, fact.

racist pinhead.

Attached: EB4B61B9-0D67-4AD1-BBFE-6F9F1214F132.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>thats a free woman, you racist pumpkin head
But she's in Asia the chance of getting someone from another race is pretty low
Well that rice looks tasty became I wanna eat it
>Not eat her butt heels literally I mean lick her ass and stuff

>Why is it so hip and cool to make fun of white males?
It's all part of (((the plan))).

Attached: I'm a horrible white person Also, I'm not white, but Jewish.jpg (974x928, 281K)

HOLY SHUT THEY ACTUALLY BLAMED THE JEWS as half this thread foreshadowed. Amazing.

Attached: 1526548745153.jpg (419x480, 81K)

she might lesbian you sexyst cis scum

Shut the fuck up you pig fucking kike

Don't you find it the least bit odd that all these twitter commentators, all with anti-white opinions, all claim to be white, but when it's more advantageous, claim to be Jewish?

Attached: holy shit the JIDF is real not just a meme.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

nice deduction, brainiac

Yep your just acting. Now back to where you came from so you can say you infiltrated a bunch of libtard

was that English? ffs

Here comes the white faggot on his it was the Jews crusade, fuck off already with your "IZZ ANTI-WITE JEWZ STUFFF" bullshit.
>Pic related
It's like this everytime

Attached: 1533571292917.jpg (2048x1148, 352K)

This gets funnier the more you read into it

Attached: 1532585833000.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>lick her ass and stuff
Yeah that sounds good.

You know Jews were the majority of slave owners in America too, right? They owned the ships that brought the slaves here. They owned the plantations. They sold the cotton.

Attached: oy vey! don't joke about that!.jpg (723x538, 64K)

>"We didnt do anything!" the pol revision

You never hear about how "the jews have to pay for slavery." It's only white people.

It's democrats and jews who are into historical revisionism, not Jow Forums. They're the ones claiming Beethoven was actually black.

so George Washington was Jewish? did he not own slaves?

Just enjoy the ass and chill tf out.