Jogs around in a skimpy outfit

>jogs around in a skimpy outfit
>gets murdered

What did she mean by this?

youtu.be/_hOTRM7OF18

Attached: _20180817_135421.jpg (610x460, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Karina_Vetrano#Suspect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are fucking stupid and men for long ass time been covering them up for this reason

>I couldn't help myself, she was wearing a sports bra

Attached: 1440909795904.png (409x325, 164K)

I feel sorry for her parants cuz she was a fucking thot. It's not reason to murder her for that, tho, but it's not a big surprise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Karina_Vetrano#Suspect

>On February 4, 2017, the police announced that a suspect in the strangulation death of Karina Vetrano had been taken into questioning, later adding that Chanel R. Lewis, a 20-year-old Brooklyn resident, was placed under arrest and charged with one count of second-degree murder.[23]

>Lewis, who was unemployed, lived with his mother, two sisters and their children in a low-income housing project in East New York, less than 3 miles away from the park where he killed Vetrano. His DNA matched the genetic material found at the crime scene. As well, Lewis gave self-incriminating statements to police, including describing a peculiar puddle of muddy water that detectives had seen near Vetrano's body.[24][25] Although he had no criminal record, he reportedly had a "hatred for women" and once told a teacher's aide he wanted to "stab all the girls" at his school several years earlier. He had been taken into protective custody numerous times and was described as a loner and mentally unstable.[26] A neighbor who lived near the family had told reporters that he "terrorized" people in the neighborhood.[27][28] It had been speculated that the attack may have been racially motivated, as Lewis, who is black, refused to speak to white detectives during the interrogation, and didn't confess until after he asked to speak to a black detective. During his confession, he also said that he "didn't like the people over there" referring to the Howard Beach neighborhood, historically an Italian-American community. His sister also expressed a strong dislike for and distrust of police officers.[29]

Mate sounds like a straight up blackbot. Probably posted here.

>jogging cloths
>Thot?

You people are fucking mental.

If this was in a quiet countryside in Switzerland, I would agree with you. But this was in the middle of Nog central of New York city. Just fucking lol if you allow your daughter to run around like that in the middle of NYC

>not in MY backyard
>but fuck you and your major metropolitan areas
Just admit you're apologizing for a senseless murder committed by a sexually frustrated retard because you personally can relate to it.

And you're a moron. Watch the fucking video and look how she dressed herself, photos she took and how she behave. Sport clothes have nothing here, idiot.

This wouldnt have happened if people stayed inside

Look at this total fucking moron. Inceldom burned out his brain so much he doesn't even know what woman wear to work out. His brain is so burned out he thinks it's ok to rape and murder someone because of what they are wearing. Than you faggots wonder why you are alone and no one likes you. You're nutcases.

>a senseless murder committed by a sexually frustrated retard
don't think about motivations

Niggers are just inherently violent like a wild animal. But even more like a piranha or a shark than one that is violent out of necessity or during hunting.

Nobody can expect to be safe around niggers no matter what you're wearing.

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 44K)

>being afraid to go outside in your own country

Attached: maxresdefault.png (818x720, 397K)

I said, yo brainlet, what workout clothes are fine, but open your fucking eyes and look and her lifestyle in video. Stop defending a thot.

Is this proof mentally retarded people are dangerous and need to be locked up in mental wards for everyone's safety?

He honestly doesn't sound like he could navigate a web page without someone's help.

No we should drop them all on an island and watch them duke it out

>can't defend women's workout clothes because thots wear them
wew

As opposed to jogging in a fucking burka? And something tells me she wasn't planning on getting murdered.

You know, the alt right basically wants a christian caliphate right

It's pretty bad here in America depending on where you live. I live in a majority black area so I avoid going to stores at night. A lot of robberies. Not to mention multiple people have been shot or stabbed around my neighborhood at night

Attached: 1526086375160.png (380x349, 77K)

>Stop being such a racist whiteboi user
>"Aaaaa- help me user"

Attached: Untitled.jpg (372x516, 52K)

yeah more and more blacks have been moving to my neighborhood so they had to start closing the Kroger at night and hiding the liquor cabinet away in a locked room

Attached: give-me-that-for-free-25941999.png (500x522, 89K)