Hey hey HEY folks it's PAY DAY the best time of the week by far! Post those balances ITT immediately!

Hey hey HEY folks it's PAY DAY the best time of the week by far! Post those balances ITT immediately!

I went up, and I broke past my previous high by about 50 dollars. Nothing special really, but it's always nice to move upwards! Post yours!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 6.26.31 AM.png (78x86, 10K)

FUCK I posted the wrong picture I'm fucking retarded holy shit god DAMMIT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 8.25.32 AM.png (115x129, 12K)

>Inspect element

Here's an actual receipt.

Attached: frabz-081718-083513-million-dollaru-Wow-big-money-st-Holywood-07a43a.jpg (300x451, 20K)

Can I borrow $350 OP? I'll pay you back when I'm not dying.

Holy newfag faggot

jewish trhead

if you're not NEET you dont belong on this board

bumpapbpoimp

what's the different accounts pooranon

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-085416~2_2.png (1080x1411, 1.8M)

top is checking middle is savings bottom is combined

>wasting dividends

>sell a stock
>it shoots up 130% after I sell

the world weren't meant for us, brehs

Attached: 1283614636982.png (400x800, 32K)

I have 6k in an investment account but I'm scared of playing the market because of how volatile it is now

what country? tfw savings interest is below inflation in my country atm

start off investing in an index fund or term deposit imo, they're usually safe bets

USA dollar dollar bills yall

i made $180 this week

Here's part of my paystub. Literally getting over 6,000 a month taken out, not to mention the other 1400 employer mandated pension contributions

Attached: how the .jpg (1743x86, 42K)

>expecting a nice tax return this year
>after a few thousand dollars of deductions, my return worked out to be
>60 dollars

Miss these threads. Why did they stop?

They didn't. I took a few weeks off in July because of some stuff coming up but I've been back.

Why the fuck arent taxes taught in school. How are we supposed to magically understand this shit once we start working

Didnt you say you were going to look into investing

after midterm elections I said

Why wait? What's important about these midterm elections? Also how much do you make per two week period

1500-1600 after taxes depending on how many shifts I pick up for my weekend job. and I am waiting because the market is just too volatile for me right now. I know I know "why wait" but I'm very skittish and apprehensive about fucking up my money.

If you like money so much you should really get a higher paying white collar job. No need to kill yourself working weekend shifts. I imagine you'll have a hard time letting go of your money when you buy a house.

>you should really get a higher paying white collar job.
I pretty much hit the ceiling in terms of my earning power. I could probably find a higher paying job somewhere but it would probably not last that long because my field is very fickle. I know I will start saying goodbye to my money when the bills begin piling up more and more which is why I hope to develop some kind of passive income before that time. I don't "kill myself" on weekend shifts it's just some scratch I can pick up when I don't feel like sitting around my apartment getting high and watching movies. Thanks for reading my blog.

also have a few grand in checking and crypto too but this is the bulk of it. not bad for a 23 y/o neet imo.

Attached: ed.png (786x126, 9K)

What is your field anyways. Why cant you be a manager or open your own business in said field

it's in video production. I would be interested in opening a business but I am not terribly amazing and I think that it would be too stressful to try and reach the level I need to be to run a successful business. I've thought about looking into a management role because managers aren't typically "experts" but I don't have managing experience. I hope to land a supervisor gig at my weekend job in the next couple years though, if I'm lucky, so that could be a stepping stone.

>tfw absolute POORFAG in the country with the 3rd or so highest wages in the world

I'm so retarded

Sounds like you need to be in a big city to make a lot of money in that field.

Why

I work in NYC and live in NJ in a one bedroom apartment. I consider myself very shrewd in terms of how I save money looking at how much my savings have grown in the last few years. but I know I can do better

>tfw rent for the year almost completely saved up

Soon I'll be back to working one day a week, rent includes wifi and all utilities so I only really nees to raise money for food, no more than 50 a week. I might just stay here and save an extra 2k so I can just neet the whole of fall to spring

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-140429.png (720x1280, 140K)

I just mean don't you get dividends in your savings

a few dollars a month lol

better than nothing, my ytd came to bout fiddy bucks. you didn't get savings by tossing fiddy bucks did you

Slow and steady. Started job in February and just recently payed off the credit card debt I racked up, still got monthly car payment/insurance and soon my own health insurance. No rent though, looking forward to being able to save more every month.

Feels good to be a wagie again

Attached: F3D6F75E-3424-42CF-8B3F-2B32373C9CFB.jpg (412x194, 37K)

Never follow your dreams. They willl make you happy, but looks what it really leaves you and then your flat on your ass again. No savings. 28.

Attached: F3D70DC1-9453-4DEE-94BD-D6CAF0DDCE0F.png (1242x2208, 85K)

what was your dreams?

i have 1300 usd and it's supposed to last for a year.
i live with parents so food and rent is ok

i've got 5886 in my bank account and im 27. im gonna go to thailand and blow it on hookers

Traveling and performing comedy with people, took a bad spill and paying for medical out of pocket. Now I am fucked since those people moved on

>Traveling and performing comedy with people,
jesus christ man you are really fucking dumb I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on a foolish dream. now I am so comfortable I can literally stop working today and live the exact same way for 10 years.

What are your dreams? Desu~