My girlfriend is a degenerate who wants me to be fucked by a Chad while she watches. What the fuck do I do about this...

My girlfriend is a degenerate who wants me to be fucked by a Chad while she watches. What the fuck do I do about this? I always knew she was into femdom and shit but this scary.

Attached: p8h9sj0XnX1vpe4noo1_540.jpg (540x419, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

temporarily.exposed/image/f206507d-3eb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GF
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING LEAVE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

My ex was into pegging. I thought the whole femdom thing was a meme and that no girl ever was into that shit but i was wrong. Luckily the bitch could never get a hold of a strapon so my ass is still pure.

Femdom is only good when it doesn't have pegging and all that gay shit. Dump her.

Do the right thing and watch her get fucked by Chad instead.

i wanna fuck a guy in the ass with a strap on, what's so bad about that?

Attached: 1514689440326.jpg (563x750, 86K)

Fuck no man that's even worse

>i wanna fuck a guy in the ass with a strap on, what's so bad about that?
Why the fuck do you want that you degenerate

why do you wanna fuck a girl? there's no answer to that except that you want to

She clearly needs to be put in her place. If you can't do it, let Chad. You can still have your way with her afterwards. Or, better yet, go at it at the same time. Let Chad take her from behind while you choke and kiss her before fucking her mouth!

>What the fuck do I do about this?
The first thing you should do is leave my board

How is you being fucked by a man femdom in any way

Because it's hardwired into your genes you absolute moron.

My gf just wants to peg me. I can't say I'm into it but I'll probably let her try it or whatever. I mean I already fuck her in the ass so I might as well play fair.

You dump her or draw a hard line and say no, those are your only two options OP

sounds like you need your gf to put her dildo in your ass

Attached: 1532160636484.jpg (763x879, 103K)

Go for it, but she will never respect you or even see you as a man ever again

I need a gf like that, where do I get one

Do it you faggot, make your girlfriend the cuck

say yes but then ask her to do your secret fetish first
then tell her to fuck off

Attached: sample_4f9f146d2755afc48ea0bbd6519a3cb2.jpg (850x1202, 551K)

FUCK OFF NO F*MALES ALLOWED REEEEEEEE

How bad is it that I got hard thinking about that?

Unironically good advice desu

>i wanna fuck a guy in the ass with a strap on,
Why do you want to do that?

not bad at all. some guys are completely missing out on the good stuff

Okay I just need a gf to pound my ass then

That's called a man, why not just be gay?
I've done it, why don't you?

You'd probably like it. If she's into forced bi I bet she'll give you lots of attention and reassure you about what a good slut you're being for her the whole time.

Lmao no she'd laugh at him then drop him

cuz i'm a girl and i'm straight, it's not like i can just become a man...

Would you do what OP's girl is suggesting?

just become a reverse trap and then you can at least be gay.

>What the fuck do I do about this?
Dump her and become MGTOW. You have to be literally fucking retarded to want a relationshit in the current year.

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Tell her no. Simple as that.
If you're not comfortable with something being in your ass, just tell her that.

nah, never
i'm not a cuck and i'd want me an bf to be exclusive
i'm just into femdom

Good taste! Are you pure dom or more middle ground?

middle ground desu, depends on the day and mood

Seems to be the way to go, especially for long term stuff. What about it appeals to you? Or is it just hot? Always interesting to see different perspectives.

> GF

Fake and gay

Same.
Anons, what does a prostate orgasm feel like?

Attached: 1495990855284.jpg (400x449, 16K)

Tell her to fuck off, and be Chad

i just like to be in charge sometimes, and the fact that a guy would let me do whatever i want with him when he's the most vulnerable drives me nuts. that's also why i like pegging, it's a form of giving a guy pleasure in an unconventional and extremely vulnerable way. a guy's moans or whimpers also drive me crazy.

Well said! That's the same reason I find pegging appealing. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to completely give up control like that, it takes submission to a whole new level because that's something I haven't really explored on my own. I'd have to really trust the person and that would make it crazy intimate. Add in the new and unfamiliar pleasure and it just sounds mind-blowing. Is pegging your #1 thing?

Do it and then dump her to become Chad's buttslut

You never fucked yourself in the ass with a dildo?
It's nice but I just want someone else to do it, probably would feel better.

she must've been retarded then
that shit is so easy, she literally couldve bought it online or at some shitty store like Spencer's

I've never tried it because I'm a massive pussy, ironically.

Why did you put a * there? That's autistic

yeah, the extreme intimate aspect of it is something that appeals to me so much, too. I crave that level of intimacy. i could definitely say that it's one of my #1 things. i also like edging and facesitting a lot

Holy shit please be my gf
not original kek

i'm sick of the online stuff, bud
sorry, maybe you can find your own someday!

Stop projecting your degenerate fetishes to everyone else, and stop presenting them as if they were grounded in reality.
I don't know if you found an ugly whore willing to spread her legs for you or not, but no one with half a brain believes your story.

Agreed 100%. It seems so much more intimate being able to push those limits with a partner, makes your bond that much deeper in the long run. Damn, your taste is stellar across the board, facesitting may well be my favorite. You're going to make your man extremely happy someday. Do you have any subby fantasies?

I didn't say online gf though. Where do you live?

Actually discuss something or shoo.

>what's so bad about that?
it's emasculating for a guy.

I know this doujin and its vanilla and wholesome, dont link it to this abhorrent post

is the guy super virgin?

Damn, why do you have to be so ruthless

>become MGTOW
MGTOW is utter shit. You might think its what the acronym implies, but in reality they're a bunch of conspiracy tards who pay for sex instead.

You're right, I need to reign it in. Getting way out of line.

give her anal so she knows how much it hurts and make her forget the whole idea

Attached: 1534345118477.png (754x412, 60K)

Well ackchyually...

I was just taken back by it. But thats to be expected by a dominant girl like you, right?

Attached: 8d8.jpg (324x291, 58K)

Most of mgtow is just boomers who got divorced and are now buttblasted and trying to poison the mind of the younger generation

it doesn't exist, stop falling for memes

Attached: 514ec47892a067c021bd29cb8fb024e3509467735fc9b21074e5c138a7d8d40d.jpg (454x785, 50K)

Because that thing in his ass called 'prostate' is the male G-spot. Who wouldn't want to induce such pleasure to the person they love?
So what?

You're just gonna ghost me like that? Damn, you really are ruthless.

She wants you to end up like me a sissy. After you get fucked by a guy she only let you wear panties and bras as underwear and refuse to have sex with you again saying you have to have sex with me.
Then you end up like me here:
temporarily.exposed/image/f206507d-3eb

Get 2 other guys to join you. Have you screw one other guy in the ass while another screws you in the ass while you suck another man's cock.

It's something you can't come back from. Now your her faggot.

Or get your cock sucked while being fucked in the ass and sucking another cock.

Then get a hand job while you give a job to another guy then the other guy smacks your face with his cock.

Then frot with 3 guys so your cock is surrounded by cock.

Then you will be forced bi and you will feel an orgasm over being such a degenerate.

Femanons do you find this hot if your bf did this in front of you?

That's the best part. The humiliation and degeneracy. Ruining yourself. Making you permanent gay because almost no woman would want you after that

Once again proven that homosexuals are literally mentally ill

Time to dump that fujo bitch. If you are not already into such gay shit this will not end well.

it will. Hell end up sucking random cocks in glory holes and feel turned on by being such a degenerate.

I need a gf like this please

Attached: 1444963971603.png (633x758, 32K)

Would you be up for a foursome where you suck a cock while your cock gets sucked and you're fucked in the ass at the same time?

>become mgtow
>don't have children
>"yeah we have risen above (((their))) system guys!!"
no, you actually just played right into (((their))) system as the intent was to make monogamous relationships undesirable.

Protip: every single poster ITT is a gf-less male.

Reminder that femdom gfs aren't real

not common but they do exist

>they do exist
Where are the proofs?

>My girlfriend is a degenerate who wants me to be fucked by a Chad while she watches
>tfw I will never have a gf like this
>tfw she will never laugh at me as she forces me to suck off Chad with her

>be straight
>Gf says you need to do mmf threesome to get ffm threesome
>In mmf threesome girl asks you to suck his cock and get fucked in the ass
>Do it to turn her on
>Get turned on by cock up your ass
>she says she can't see you the same way again and she doesn't wanna be with a faggot
>Breaks up
>Tfw no girlfriend