Moclobemide Thread: here we talk about the best antidepressant in existance hidden from the US via bug pharma...

Moclobemide Thread: here we talk about the best antidepressant in existance hidden from the US via bug pharma. Maoi efficiency without the risk of dying from eating cheese.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moclobemide

Attached: Moclobemide3Dan.gif (256x256, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discover.dc.nihr.ac.uk/content/signal-00580/the-most-effective-antidepressants-for-adults-revealed-in-major-review
google.com/url?q=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2075358/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjH0b2d3vTcAhUIB3wKHUrLA9cQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw0wLzpT4SFvlDJSxvBESn6n
thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0140-6736(17)32802-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Britbong on Moclonobide here. Erased my social anxiety and depression

>XY best in general because it worked for me

Obviously it didn't save you from being an utter brainlet.

damn. wish i could try it here in the states

why not go for the real thing and get harmala extracts from banisteriopsis caapi

I can confirm maoi are best drug

Maois are actually pretty effective but generally avoided due to their side effect profile. If moclobemide truly is free of the side effects of other maois, it's not unreasonable to say it's the "best" antidepressant. It would be like an ssri without decreased libido or something.

Besides hes probably just speaking in hyperbole because it made such a big difference in his life.

looks like a bedazzled penis

The phallic nature of the drug helps it increase libodo.

OPs depression is literally cured by mini dicks. OP confirmed faggot

I have taken Moclobemide for a few months, I felt nothing.

You sound almost too far gone at this point. Maybe try ECT. It's a bit extreme but maybe that's what you need

I took MAOIs for a few months, it didn't have the effect the psychs wanted I guess.

Nah, fuck that shit, and I have been free from ADs since a month.
Also cut all ties with my psychiatrist etc. abruptly.

God damn I asked my psych for the stuff that actually kills you if you eat cheese and he said no because "I don't prescribe those old drugs"
Like wtf it is literally the MOST EFFECTIVE class of antidepressants

you need to take them with A PINCH of DMT or psylocibin dawgs

Just try them all, it really depends on the person.
And in many cases none work at all.

Find a new psychatist. Even the older maoi drugs won't generally kill you with cheese. They are objectively the most effective.

Eh no, studies show something different.

>discover.dc.nihr.ac.uk/content/signal-00580/the-most-effective-antidepressants-for-adults-revealed-in-major-review

You left out the part where the study said it didn't include older Maoi drugs due to risk of hypetensive crysis.

Nice try brain let.

>en.m

Fucking nigger.

Your proof for your claim is still missing.

Open the study and look at the drugs tested from your link. Note the lack of maoi drugs. Do you know how to read a paper past the abstract graph?

Still lacking any proof that Maois are the most efficient working AD.
Where is your proof, retard?

google.com/url?q=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2075358/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjH0b2d3vTcAhUIB3wKHUrLA9cQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw0wLzpT4SFvlDJSxvBESn6n

Also there is no reason listed to why they didn't include MAOIs in their study.
Yet another claim of yours out of your ass.

thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0140-6736(17)32802-7

Facepalm.jpg

Do you happen to work for the Shekel Pharma Corp. Your shilling is so obvious.

1.That's a different study

>You left out the part where the study said it

Idiot

2. The study doesn't say a word about MAOIs being the most effective class like you claimed

>MAOIs should be considered for patients with atypical depression, bipolar depression, and treatment-refractory depression.

Idiot

Kek, the drugs you have been abusing have really fried your brain.

Ok shrikeli. Sorry goyim I will fall in line. I love effexor.

Obviously you are actually the proof here to why MAOIs don't work or with heavy side effects that shrinks your cognitive capacities.

>Your shilling is so obvious.

Protip, see .

Alright. How did you get past anxiety and depression without anti depressants? Got laid is not a valid awnser.

I didn't, I quit because I have tried all classes of ADs and not one of them has done anything for me.

It's bothersome to have appointments with the psychiatrist, going out, just to get a prescription and having an awkward talk about nothing.

If depression was my only issue I would do this. However I prefer to be cognitively stunted if it means my debilitating panic is suppressed.