Do you have any symptoms of a possible physical illness and choose not to do anything about it?

Do you have any symptoms of a possible physical illness and choose not to do anything about it?

>have felt dull pain in the lower back region whenever I get up for months

Attached: ofg.png (645x773, 9K)

I pass out when I stand up pretty frequently.

yeah only it's a physical illness of the chemicals in my brain

>have borderline symptoms
>don't believe I'm borderline
>sometimes do believe
>sometimes don't even believe I have symptoms
>sometimes just believe it's my hypochondria
>sometimes think it's just autism or something

My left knee is fucking killing
It's okay when I wake up in the morning but I walk like 7 miles at work every day and it's just getting worse and worse
If I tell work though they'll fire me

I have diabetes, high blood pressure & cholesterol but I'm not doing anything about it.

I can see my heart beating through my chest and my heartbeat rocks me body back and forth when I lay down.

Pain in heart area, drugs are probably to blame. But whatever am i right?

>back pain
>have huge hole in the futon I sleep on
>sleep with half my body filling in the hole
>work from home 8-12 hours a day
>sit on $20 plastic chair for work for years
>ear wax clogging one or both ears
>just wait a few days and it unblocks itself
>liver area discomfort
>drink between 300 and 900mL vodka daily anyways
>intense brain fog
>drink and smoke more

i know what to do and i have the money, i just don't do it and i don't care

Attached: 1483470983382.jpg (351x364, 53K)

My big toe had hurt for years. I decided to see what's up and cut into it and yellow pus poured out.

I have feel a constant itch inside my nose and I have watery itchy eyes.
I think it must be related to seasonal allergies, because it started in April. Though I'm not sure it is that because my throat is always ok, and I hear that if it actually were caused by shit like pollen allergy it would be supposed to be sore. It's not debilitating but is pretty fucking annoying. Can I get some medfag input on that?

I always put off going to the doctor because at the end of the day it's not a big deal, but it's getting fucking annoying, I just hope I'll be alright by September.

self-diagnosed or legit? You're probably going to die in two years or less if you don't start doing something about it lol

Jeez 7 miles a day? Get a car

I feel physically drained and tired a lot throughout the day. I mean it could just be lack of motivation but I don't know, it's suspicious I think.

my pulse is constantly high and I get randomly dizzy and lightheaded (even passed out for a second, one time). My mom expects me to get a job soon and I'm not capable of doing it. I have no stamina and overheat very easily; even a little work makes me have to sit down for a good ten minutes.

Looks like ten years of 8+ cans of mountain dew a day as caught up to me. Yes, I have cut down, now I drink maybe two a day but that was due to costs (my mother bitching about how much she spends on me) in order to stay neet longer.

Diagnosed, I was even on medication for all of them. I stopped taking them 2 years ago when I officially gave up on life, it was also the last time I went outside.

Sorry to hear that bro, hope you enjoy your last months on earth

Pretty sure I have hepatitis but don't give a fuck anymore

my right ball is visibly bigger than the left one
it's probably cancer
so yeah

Attached: 1501664341320[2].png (384x390, 223K)

low blood pressure

not orig

I have had a literal tapeworm infection for about a year now. I'm too embarrassed to go to a doctor. I worked up the courage once and finally forced myself to go. The stupid bitch didn't take me serious at all, in fact she told me "if you have tapeworms just take a warm bath". Not making this up.

I bought some dewormer from the pet store when I was watching someone's dog so it wouldn't seem like I'm getting it for myself and I think it worked cause my symptoms stopped immediately, but I guess I got reinfected or there were still survivors cause over the last month or so the symptoms have returned and I've seen tapeworm eggs in my stool again

LOL American I assume?

Do you feel free knowing you'll get fired for injury?

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to just fire someone because of an injury they got on the job. Unless, of course, you're getting paid under the table and technically don't have a job. In which case, should've got a real with health insurance.

have you tried sitting down more than once every few months

Depends on the state. Here in Georgia working is considered a right and your employer can fire you at any time for any reason. Or for "no reason".

My brain feels like it's burning frequently