Tfw no femanon to talk to all night and fall asleep in vc with

>tfw no femanon to talk to all night and fall asleep in vc with

Attached: 324324.jpg (640x768, 87K)

i would do this. what are you like?

I'm introverted, but I have some hobbies outside, I'm on cs going, and I do small jobs to get extra money at home.
>what are you like?
I'm white, slim but not anorexic. I would post my pic but I don't want to get banned, but if you give me your contact I can send it to you

You gotta specify your time zone, you fag.

>You gotta specify your time zone, you fag.
kek
gmt +1 but I go to sleep at 4 5 am so I don't really think it matters that much, anyways made a throwaway e-mail [email protected]

What are your favorite games sad user?

I've said it before and I'll say it again
I know that feel.
>tfw no fembots in my tiny shithole country

Attached: 1534416980098.png (218x232, 7K)

What country do you live in.. and what language do you speak??

btw don't use this expired
>[email protected]
hm I play a lot of games, recently I have been playing r6, bf1, and spooky games like dead by daylight, hunt showdown. And recently I got monster hunter. What about you user?

I'm from Portugal, but I speak English well enough to have worked in Malta and to watch series and movies with no subs, I also know a little of French, Spanish and my main language is Portuguese

Well, at least you're not American.

I live in the land of potatoes and leprechauns. I speak English and a bit of Irish and German. What about you, user?

>tfw even if I found another femanon worth my time she'd get bored of me wageslaving 10 hours a day.

Attached: image.jpg (703x374, 66K)

It's worse when your timezone is so different to everyone elses ): I just want a robot bf to fall asleep on call but when I sleep others are waking up.

Whats your zone?

Attached: spikejericho.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

(GMT+12) - New Zealand.

>op here
not using email again you can add me on discord if you want to talk manko#5012

Ah yeah, that's a shame, beautiful place though, hopefully you can find a sleepy user for you

Attached: 1517723925_tumblr_mqz8ryK0zi1r36q04o1_500.gif (500x367, 817K)

one day maybe. i wish you the best

What about a robot that talks in a falsetto voice?

Attached: 1533244420384.png (640x720, 340K)

I finally found a guy to chat with all night who will watch lets plays and anime with me. I don't like vcing and somehow feel like I'm closer to people I rarely speak to on vc. I spend 90% concentration on them even when I am in a vc with serval ppl.

Do any femanons want to hang out on discord and talk and stuff, im bored and lonely tbqh :(
Dormin#0586

Attached: Snapchat-285492907.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

i was literally complaining to my friend that i have no one to talk to and possibly sleep on calls with

no id be happy that youre doing something with yourself instead of just staying home all day user :(

That is cute, I personaly find watching series or anime with vc more fun. But that's just my opinion hearing her laghting is the best feeling~

cant relate nigga

origami

Attached: 1500531841004.jpg (1440x1080, 87K)