Could a single 20-year-old male adopt a little girl?

Could a single 20-year-old male adopt a little girl?

Attached: 73686d1c1163be7e01788df23c9c4c15d545e9c21d8e7fa83c47214c54ba7197.jpg (312x351, 27K)

>Could a single 20-year-old male adopt a little girl?
I am not sure
I think you need proof of income and a stable home (ie you don't rent a one bedroom shithole with your dad's income)

I hope you mean to love and cherish. If you have perverted thoughts then kys.

But I doubt you would even have a chance as a man eventhough FBI stats suggest that women are the most dangerous towards children be it child abuse, neglect or murder.

Only if he shares the nudes with us afterwards

I know a 31 year old single guy who adopted a little girl. He had to wait years though, he applied when he was like 27.

Attached: 1520102960192.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

My parents are paying for me to rent a pretty decent 2-story house, I'm guessing that's still not good enough.

Wtf, 4years of waiting? Im 25 and would like to adopt one, might as well do it now. Do you have any more info about his adoption? Can you chose a specific child from the ones available or do you just fill a form about what would you like?

Attached: 1532057189809.jpg (428x483, 32K)

Single dads are the lowest totem pole of the adoption hierarchy.

>Straight Couple
>Gay Couple
>Single mom
>Single dad

Once they've had their pick of the litter, you can hope to get a child.

dont forget to disclose that you are a pedo

just because you have perverted thoughts doesn't mean you can't still love and cherish her

Ohhh, thats why it took so long, that makes sense, ty
I just want something to be proud and treasure in my life by raising a proper child

Attached: 1519612100275.jpg (360x360, 25K)

I just want a qt daughter to care and provide for.

Attached: 1532224214010.webm (640x800, 1.73M)

im surprised he got anything at all, pretty much all adoption agencies shred any applications from single males, you'd have to be financially stable, a homeowner, emotionally stable, a prominent member of the community, pass a multitude of background checks and psych evals before they even think of letting you talk to any of their children.

or you can go out and knock up some girl and no one will ask anything no matter how many kids you have.

ok, dont tell them about being a pedo, tell them you're an anime poster in a cheese pizza board

take away that smart phone or you qt daughter will soon be a roastie

mmm sure you fucks

Attached: chris-hansen-200x300.jpg (200x300, 3K)

Thats actually the scariest thing Ive read all day... and today was a weird and psychotic ass one

Attached: 1523878767029.png (630x618, 310K)

I think you'd have much better luck trying to date single moms tbqh

Just buy a refugee

i tried a few years ago and they wanted to give me 14 year old males who had been in juvenile detention centers for theft and assault
i said no thanks and left

If I have a roommate who I learned to hate over 7 years, then adopt a child, making sure to earn restaraunt pay and living off of tips, then go to court and ask for a divorce thanks to common law marriage, can I get half his shit and alimony?

Unoriginal HNNGG

>14 year old males who had been in juvenile detention centers for theft and assault

might as well leave them in there, they'll be back in 5-7 years anyway.

Its faster to kidnap from another country. They do it all the time in China and is a daily occurance.

How does one do this?? Ori

Yeah no one wants to adopt a nigger

there are slave markets in Libya now, start there.

I don't think NEETs would fare well in Libya...

I've been thinking of doing this for a long time and it might work out because there's a lot of children that need adoption in my country, and they don't allow faggots to adpot here either. If that doesn't work I might just pay a surrogate with good genes or something.

Probably should opt for Eastern European adoptions if you want a white kid to parent. Lord knows the kids would be in for a likely shit life in Belarus or whatever; I'd wager it'd be easier for a single male to adopt from there as a result than from the psychotic and paranoid American adoption agencies.

As a side note, adopting American children sounds like a freakin' nightmare, and I wouldn't even bother looking into it even if you had a spouse and a stable income/home. Basically throw away any semblance of normalcy while CPS batters down your door at all hours until the kid turns 18.

>there is no age requirement for adoption
>children up till the age of 18 are listed

wait
So I, a 20 year old male, could adopt a 18 year old girl if I had a stable income?

There's no chance in hell of that happening.